Gods and Goddesses in my face

Glowworm
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi. Loki and Artemis recently introduced themselves to me. For the past year every now and again I have been driven to the edge or scared the living daylights out of as a form of lesson teaching.

Recently I have been kept awake at night for instance if I don't keep the place 95% clean most of the time. They will not let me sleep until I have cleaned everything, otherwise they will keep sending images with a big sense of urgency behind them to wake me up, and keep bothering me.

Who is doing this to me? Can anyone lend some advice please?

I was also taught a lesson a little while back so I didn't wish to have suicidal thoughts anymore. The outcome of me fearing ever saying that to anyone ever again has certainly been a good one, and I no longer wish to die. I was threatened with being taken to mental hospital and I genuinely thought I was going to end up in one. I was told by a friend of mine that the energy in those places felt sick and toxic and because I've felt deathly energy in a place before, I was so scared. But it taught me a lesson. Not nice to be threatened like that, though.

Who is scaring me into things like this? Does this sound like Artemis or Loki, or someone else? Odin has been watching over me since last year, but him and Zeus have been teaching me about an old school crush and what happened between us, but their lessons weren't a fraction as harsh as these, in fact I really appreciated their honesty and was very grateful for it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You should ask each of them, try to verify which one was advising you : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Glowworm
new here
new here

Whatever it is is blocking my other spirits.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Personnaly I'm not a adept of threatening lesson because teaching out of dread or threats is for me just an excuse to alter your mind.

I have been attacked by tricksters and they used on me the same method telling me they acted like that to teach me a lesson (and they can be pretty convincing with the right words).

But it does not mean it is your case but it let me some wariness for these kind of lessons.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Something I ask everyone who has some issue like this; how is your protection? Do you know how to shield, ward, banish, cleanse an area? Nienna brings up a good point on the fact that trickster spirits will take advantage of that. Also these kind of things can alter your mind to where you'll start to believe and feed into things that shouldn't be there. Having you mentioned that whatever it is is blocking your spirits, my thought goes to what I mentioned above.

Just to add, I don't believe that the gods or goddesses who may contact you, would give you such harsh lessons. Especially Artemis, as I work with her brother and talk to Him all the time, I don't think she'd do that unless you really deserved it. I also don't believe that she would block spirit companions, etc, since as for me, Apollo has always been accepting of it.

I agree with Darkwing too. Ask Artemis or Loki for help to get rid of whatever it is that's plaguing you. You could also ask them for clarification or signs on if this was them communicating, or something else entirely.

Glowworm
new here
new here

I agree with you both. As soon as I figured out this morning that it was indeed a trickster spirit, it got a lot more obvious. Thank you all for your input.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I would strongly echo what's been said about protection in terms of shielding, banishment, etc.

I would add if you have suicidal thoughts see a medical doctor ASAP. There may be metaphysical or spiritual factors impacting you, BUT depression with suicidal ideation is a medical issue and can be treated. A brain is just like a pancreas. It can get sick and not make enough serotonin or monoamine oxidase or any other chemical just the same as a pancreas can get sick and not make enough insulin. Getting medical treatment can safe your life but it can also vastly improve the quality of your life. You don't have to just be treading water or suffering all the time.

Those things said, while Loki is a trickster, most of his devotees have noted that he does not allow people to trick themselves. I would suggest that if you are being forced to take a good hard look at your mental health, it might well be Loki trying to get you to be honest with yourself about it.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I work with Loki quite often using this sigil he allowed me to make to form a connection to him.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Keldrin
Zodiac:

Off subject, but.... I have my best god quotes of the night
Loki: I have plans, but first I must deal with the OdinDunce.
Sett: And I will call Amon Ra, Almond Ra, nicknamed "Peanut".

Return to “Immortals”