does aroma therapy works for relieving depression?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Annabelle
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

supersaiyan5 wrote:if you buy the right oil. and you know the right properties of their uses and such..
Vanilla helps a lot in my case. And sweet refreshing aromas generally. Sweet tastes/aromas usually make the most people feel satisfied and happy. If depression isn't deep of course.
Anyway, it's just symptomatic temporary help.
Like i always like to say at the topics like that: shadow work, work and work! Knowing the origin of your depression, it's deepest and primal source, is real victory above it. 1i

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:
SirJusty wrote:How would I know if I’m allergic to oils? I feel I’m allergic to something else besides aspirin.

But unsure what else I’m allergic to. I order online since don’t drive. I’m kind of now worried I’m, Least good Chance I be allergic to oils. How would I could protect myself? At same time if this aroma thearapy does work. I guess I could try this thearapy longer. Many thanks all.
People suggest using, from what I've read, the diluted oil you might be using, and putting a small area on your forearm/hand or somewhere safe. Check to see if you have a reaction to that oil, and just note any changes. Also, highly recommend to see a professional / doctor about it, someone who knows more about allergies. I myself, am not a professional lol. But the little tidbit is a way to find out. And if you are, then definitely go see a doctor about it if it becomes a problem.
Thank you for the tips. So far no bad side effects yet. Very well pleased.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Pleasant smells usually calm me to a degree. I come from a culture where using incense is a must and a daily habit. But they are not a profound solution. No matter what doTerra or Young Living or whatever mlm crap people have been peddling - EO don’t cure anything especially mental illness. Everyday as I light my bukhoor/incense; I thank my doctor for his keen observation regarding my condition and prescribing the right medicine.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Syrah wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:47 pm Pleasant smells usually calm me to a degree. I come from a culture where using incense is a must and a daily habit. But they are not a profound solution. No matter what doTerra or Young Living or whatever mlm crap people have been peddling - EO don’t cure anything especially mental illness. Everyday as I light my bukhoor/incense; I thank my doctor for his keen observation regarding my condition and prescribing the right medicine.
<3)

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”