You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I played the pick-the-song-game lately, where I was asking them to play a random song from all songs on my laptop that told me more about them;
- describe your personality
- describe the relationship between you and me
- describe your relationship with our current family.

So by playing this song, I was moved to tears. Because even if they chose beautiful songs to describe our relationship, the songs picked to describe the relationship with our current spirit-family, was so emotional!
I honestly felt like the family they are in now, brought them much joy. Even providing safety.
Cause from what I got, some of them experienced hard lives, and it feels like they have come to me now... to find their happily ever after.

If people talk about their spirits on here, it's mostly describing the relationship between keeper & spirit, but I found out that there really is a relationship between spirit & spirit as well. They play together, joke around, make fun, and really care for one another as well. So even when I said: When I would die someday, we are going to figure out if you come with me to the next life, ' now I also went like:' Guys, my last wish in this life would be that you guys stay together.
And I'm definitly trying to get the spirits from their lost loved ones into my keep, so they can be together again. 1ks

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I almost cried out of empathy while reading this. It makes me so sad because for a second or two I felt both an incredible joy and a deep sadness, but the sad bits are fading so it provides me a sense of comfort when it comes to Spirit Keeping. They really are family, in many ways, and they deserve to be happy. I only wish we could do more for them - - - but who knows, maybe staying around us is their version of a paradise. Or maybe I'm just going off the deep end with theories now. Either way, thank you so much for sharing. I hope you and your keep find those lost lovers!

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Aww, Fireshadow, that's beautiful! I'm glad you had such a touching moment with your Keep. It really is lovely to know that they are all so close.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I just noticed this post and wanted to say that this is really a very beautiful thought. It reminds me of when I was talking to my Gorgon one day and was having a difficult time connecting with her. I felt like I need to talk to her and tell her that whatever hardship she experienced before, this would be a place of love and appreciation and family. I felt this intense wave of sadness mixed with gratitude. I came to tears almost, which is bad because I was driving my hour commute from work. LOL At first I thought maybe a previous keeper gave her trouble, but she was a reverse adoption from CH and as far as I know was not a rescue so I was really confused.

Long story short, I think she realized not only was I wanting to provide this loving environment and family, but all of my other spirits must have been welcoming her too and echoing my sentiments. It was a very touching sentiment and I still get emotional thinking about that particular encounter.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:I just noticed this post and wanted to say that this is really a very beautiful thought. It reminds me of when I was talking to my Gorgon one day and was having a difficult time connecting with her. I felt like I need to talk to her and tell her that whatever hardship she experienced before, this would be a place of love and appreciation and family. I felt this intense wave of sadness mixed with gratitude. I came to tears almost, which is bad because I was driving my hour commute from work. LOL At first I thought maybe a previous keeper gave her trouble, but she was a reverse adoption from CH and as far as I know was not a rescue so I was really confused.

Long story short, I think she realized not only was I wanting to provide this loving environment and family, but all of my other spirits must have been welcoming her too and echoing my sentiments. It was a very touching sentiment and I still get emotional thinking about that particular encounter.
Poor thing, I hope she knows she deserves the love.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:I played the pick-the-song-game lately, where I was asking them to play a random song from all songs on my laptop that told me more about them;
How does one play this game by the way? Do you just tell them to pick a song and then put your song library on shuffle and write down the first three that play...?

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is absolutely beautiful! ♥️

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:I played the pick-the-song-game lately, where I was asking them to play a random song from all songs on my laptop that told me more about them;
How does one play this game by the way? Do you just tell them to pick a song and then put your song library on shuffle and write down the first three that play...?
I think I invented the game so it's not like there are any rules :-p But I put every song on my laptop in a new map, opened the map, selected all, and told the spirit I played the game with to pick a song, and then I went on to play the list ( it is already put in Mediaplayer as shuffled). The first song that popped up was mostly the song they picked ( but I'm playing this with the pendulum, so they can tell me if it's the right song or not).
When that song was playing I asked them if I could just click next for the other question, and they were fine with that. So it's the three first songs that play that answer the question. :-)
I'm guessing it really works, sometimes I also do scroll down in the all-songs-list just to be more safe. You need to click on the songs selected to make them play, but it's mostly playing another song starting with another letter that comes up. ( ex: my screen shows songs from Nickelback to Nicky Minay, but I'm getting a song from Taylor Swift or so)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:
Ishvala wrote:
I think I invented the game so it's not like there are any rules :-p But I put every song on my laptop in a new map, opened the map, selected all, and told the spirit I played the game with to pick a song, and then I went on to play the list ( it is already put in Mediaplayer as shuffled). The first song that popped up was mostly the song they picked ( but I'm playing this with the pendulum, so they can tell me if it's the right song or not).
When that song was playing I asked them if I could just click next for the other question, and they were fine with that. So it's the three first songs that play that answer the question. :-)
I'm guessing it really works, sometimes I also do scroll down in the all-songs-list just to be more safe. You need to click on the songs selected to make them play, but it's mostly playing another song starting with another letter that comes up. ( ex: my screen shows songs from Nickelback to Nicky Minay, but I'm getting a song from Taylor Swift or so)
This sounds like a really fun way to bond with Spirits, I'll have to try it out soon.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

So I did it and got some interesting results...

1. How do you feel about being apart of my Spirit Family?
- You call me a b**** like it's a bad thing (Halestorm)

2. Am I giving you too much work?
- Monster (Paramore)

3. Are you happy?
- This time it's different (Evans Blue)

So either all of my music is too emo or she hates it here. Or the music shufflemancy game just ain't our thing. I am kinda worried she's unhappy given all three results...although the last time I spoke to the seller she did note that T appreciated my efforts, so I'll try to remember it's just a game and not linger on it. x3

Also the next song that came up while I was worrying was Hero by Skillet. So...I feel like I'm being teased for worrying about her too much. XD

Return to “Today I found out...”