Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Unbreakable Conjurer
Zodiac:

Hey i want to invoke two special Angels, i have a special question for them. I never invoked an Angel before so i would like to know how 1tk or maybe someone else could invoke them and ask them for me ?

Succubus (T) best girl i've ever met 2lv
Black Dragon (S) money maker 1mg
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Would these "special angels" be widely known?

Because if you're talking about some of the more famous angels, then the "problem" is one of narrowing down the search among the many methods that already exist for them.

Don't be shy about saying what you mean here: if your question is for one of the more well-known angels, there's a lot out there which we could point you to. But if it's a lesser-known angel, then the "problem" is angel communication in general.

I myself would be giving you a whole different recommended reading list, depending on whether this is "general communication" or "I have a question for this specific angel."

And more to the point, most angels really aren't that hard to talk to, provided you contact them the right way. And besides, give a man a fish, teach a man to fish...see what I'm getting at?

So, who are you trying to reach?

Unbreakable Conjurer
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Unbreakable Conjurer
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote:Would these "special angels" be widely known?

Because if you're talking about some of the more famous angels, then the "problem" is one of narrowing down the search among the many methods that already exist for them.

Don't be shy about saying what you mean here: if your question is for one of the more well-known angels, there's a lot out there which we could point you to. But if it's a lesser-known angel, then the "problem" is angel communication in general.

I myself would be giving you a whole different recommended reading list, depending on whether this is "general communication" or "I have a question for this specific angel."

And more to the point, most angels really aren't that hard to talk to, provided you contact them the right way. And besides, give a man a fish, teach a man to fish...see what I'm getting at?

So, who are you trying to reach?
Their names are Harut and Marut

Succubus (T) best girl i've ever met 2lv
Black Dragon (S) money maker 1mg

Return to “Angels”