You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I've taken to using the store support rather than forum support. With forum support I either get the 404 error, or no response at all. I've had about 50/50 success in receiving responses from the store support. Based on which things I've gotten responses to, I would guess they prioritize things based on exactly how broken they are and how much that impacts basic function.
the store supports broken too, i click on open a help desk ticket link and it does nothing.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I've taken to using the store support rather than forum support. With forum support I either get the 404 error, or no response at all. I've had about 50/50 success in receiving responses from the store support. Based on which things I've gotten responses to, I would guess they prioritize things based on exactly how broken they are and how much that impacts basic function.
Well yeah, that sort of system and response is understandable when fixing problems in general. I just personally don't think it should take almost a year to fix a reported problem when you have paid staff on hand whose job it is to fix it. But again, I realize that's not the original topic, so hopefully I'll get an email response addressing the above and more as far as my own personal concerns for the site (and it's tech-problems) go.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Unclesid wrote:
the store supports broken too, i click on open a help desk ticket link and it does nothing.
Same here. At first given her reply, I thought it might have been a cache issue or something but guess not.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote: Well yeah, that sort of system and response is understandable when fixing problems in general. I just personally don't think it should take almost a year to fix a reported problem when you have paid staff on hand whose job it is to fix it. But again, I realize that's not the original topic, so hopefully I'll get an email response addressing the above and more as far as my own personal concerns for the site (and it's tech-problems) go.
I totally agree.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Click your name, click User Control Panel, choose Profile. That's where I find the place where I can edit my signature.

Clicking my name, then choosing Profile, doesn't seem to do anything.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The current way to access the Help Desk is via an email to support@creepyhollows.com .

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:The current way to access the Help Desk is via an email to support@creepyhollows.com .
I emailed them yesterday afternoon, already. :)
Maybe they're just not noticing all the reports being made, so I included a lot of the long lasting ones in the email as well, including the broken links to the KnowledgeBase and Help Desk. Maybe then Members can get support and problems heard much easier in the future - assuming they take notice and fix the basic stuff.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Yah where did it go

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hey guys I got a response email from CH today. Here is what they said...
1. Knowledgebase was discontinued and this was announced multiple times. We are presently working on adding instructions directly to the listing, or downloads directly to the listings.

2. You are in helpdesk right now, so it's not down ;) This was announced many, many, many times with links coming right here where you are now. We gave members more than 3 months to get all their old helpdesk information & tickets off the system before it was retired. We made numerous announcements that the software company that hosted both the knowledgebase and helpdesk was no longer supporting the software and they were no longer offering the software to be used. (in reference to the help desk being down)

3. As previously announced, we are going to be moving to a whole new shopping system early this year which will resolve issues like this. (in reference to the mobile web store having login issues)

4. This is an issue being examined by the developers and I do not have an ETA for that fix. (in reference to the banner blocking notifications drop down issue)

5. That is likely a permissions issue since permissions changed in the forum late last year. What is your forum name? (in reference to signatures)

Alright so clearly concerning the first two either announcements were missed due to miscommunication or lack of organization or simply ignorance on members part. Maybe a combo of all three. The third is being fixed, the fourth is in the process of being fixed, and the fifth is currently being investigated.

Hope that cleared up some things.

Creepy Hollows Crew
Site Admin
Site Admin

It was announced many times over a 3 month period that helpdesk was being moved from the software it was in to an email-based software called Zoho. Members were given ample time to take all of their tickets and information from the software that was being discontinued by the original developer. This is why opening newsletters is vital, because 99% of the communication from CH comes through newsletters.

ALL tickets sent to us through the support@creepyhollows.com email address are answered and they are answered within 24-48 hours on weekdays and 48-72 hours over weekends and holidays.

All helpdesk staff ONLY operates through support@creepyhollows.com - there is no other helpdesk or method of contact that is answered daily.

If you email any other email address you are not guaranteed to get a response because email addresses like store@creepyhollows.com and shop@creepyhollows.com are no-reply email addresses. The only way you will have a live person respond to you, who can answer your questions about the forum, your orders, your account, or anything else is support@creepyhollows.com

Permissions in the forum were changed late last year due to misuse of the forum's functions by new members.

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”