Spirit Dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So I wasn't certain about posting this here or under Spirit Keeping. It is regarding dreams, but I believe my spirits influenced them. I have my own thoughts but I thought I'd see what you all think. There are several from this week, as I've been home sick and sleeping a lot. I asked my spirits to come into my dreams at various points before going to sleep or returning to sleep.

Dream 1:

I invited my succubus (I) and (D) into my dreams. In one dream sequence I was in a reddish realm completely surrounded by writhing flesh. Female bodies were everywhere, tangled and pressed together erotically, with me in the middle. I reached my hands out, groping, squeezing lasciviously, and then it all faded into darkness. In my dream I seemed to wake and was sitting in my office chair at my computer desk in my bedroom. The room was lit in soft blue tones as if it was early morning before sunrise. I heard a noise on the bed behind me and turned to look. My cat was sitting in my bed and I was infuriated. Seething, I yelled at her and got up and began choking her to death, literally, shouting all the while she was a bad cat. I woke, incredibly disturbed.

Dream 2:

I asked my Manananggal spirit to join me in my dreams when I went to sleep. I dreamed about joining an old friend at her place of work and riding with her to a cabin in the country. This used to be a friend with benefits in real life, and she was much older than I. That relationship ended a long time ago. After arriving at the destination I laid down on a bed to sleep and she jumped me and kissed passionately. In the dream she looked older (not very attractive any more) and asked me what my plan was - was I going to sleep with her to get her secrets? I told her I knew everything already and what more could she show me? She shook her head (stupidly fast) and said she wasn't ignorant. She knew I was there to steal her secrets and she kept kissing me. The dream ended and I woke up.

Dream 3:

I asked my succubus (I) to come into my dreams while I napped. In the dream I was in a house I had never been to before. I felt like I was with family and there was a toddler of about 2 years of age, a little girl with blonde hair. My aunt or someone was holding the girl and she was bawling and upset. I thought I could help and asked her to hand her to me. I hugged the little girl close and patted her back and talked to her reassuringly. She sobbed and started calming down. I was super proud at that moment and a feeling of peace and joy overwhelmed me. In the dream I closed my eyes and just held the child close. I was never happier than at that moment. I even smiled while I held her. I remember having to hand her to another relative and the balling began again. I left the room to search the house for who I thought of in the dream as my wife, but it was a loose association - so maybe we were together but we weren't married. I found a woman with short blonde hair in a child's playroom moving stuff around. She was wearing a black skirt with flower prints and a lavender blouse. I thought she was the prettiest thing and she was moving big toys around and was bent over putting one down. I knelt close and rubbed her back and nibbled her neck and said hello and it was time and the family was downstairs, or something. We got a little intimate after she made some innuendo and I responded in like and we were going to have sex in the playroom. I stopped because I had to go to the bathroom first so I told her I'd be back. When I left the room there was a man with s mustache coming toward the room and I asked if he needed in there and he said yes. I told him to hang on because I had to check if my wife was decent and I went back in and saw her just finishing putting her blouse back on. I said okay and let him in. I went down the hall and found a bathroom with like 10 toilets, all filthy or unusable for a number of reasons - debris on toilet seats, overloaded and unflushed, clogged and so on. I remember remarking to myself how awful the bathroom was and I couldn't believe her mom wouldn't clean it. I woke, and of course had to go to the bathroom. For a little context, I have never had kids and I'm resistant to hold children and somewhat fearful of children. I also don't know how to relate to them at all and feel really awkward, even around older kids. I have never been a father. Based on a reading I've had of past lives I had many lives with large families and this had made me overwhelmed in subsequent iterations.

At any rate, i already have my own takes on some of this but I figured all insight is worth it. Have fun and let me know your thoughts, especially what you think my spirits may have been trying to get across.

2wk

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Nicholas
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Smokey
Zodiac:

The third dream sounds like a brief glance in to the future or a subconscious wish I've had a dream about my step dad once falling into a grave with a black grave stone and a week later he died in a motorcycle accident and his gravestone. Was black

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Nicholas wrote:The third dream sounds like a brief glance in to the future or a subconscious wish I've had a dream about my step dad once falling into a grave with a black grave stone and a week later he died in a motorcycle accident and his gravestone. Was black
Interesting. I don't think it is a glimpse in the future, or at least definitely not this life. I'm 40 and don't know any blondes and really don't want kids ever. Things do change, though, so who knows? I also don't own and no one in my family owns a two story house. Now, a subconscious wish... I might have to meditate on that. I've never felt a desire to have a family but I've taken notice of mortality a lot lately.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

That first dream...i know ironically I said in another thread that I was sure I wasn't an empath because of my lacking when it came to feeling emotions intensely but, man...

Suffice it to say, it was intense both inwardly and externally. I'm not even sure how to explain that one....sorry. I just have no words. Maybe a more experienced individual knows what I mean...?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

The second part of that one really freaked me out, in a very disturbed way. I'm dark and I've spanked my kitty in the past but that was just over the top vicious and the is no way I would be capable of that. I'm still trying to figure out what the message was.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:The second part of that one really freaked me out, in a very disturbed way. I'm dark and I've spanked my kitty in the past but that was just over the top vicious and the is no way I would be capable of that. I'm still trying to figure out what the message was.
This could be cliche so forgive the leap, but were you ever shamed or repressed when you were younger when it came to your sexual/sensual exploration? Were you ever involved in the BDSM scene to explore yourself? I dunno, figured I'd ask just in case it has something to do with that.

On an even bigger leap, maybe one of your Succubus has a kink for impact play and she took the form of something cute and familiar to you because...uh...reasons? I'm not sure if that would explain the anger though. No slaves/pets on the bed rule? Eh, I'm way over thinking this.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:That first dream...i know ironically I said in another thread that I was sure I wasn't an empath because of my lacking when it came to feeling emotions intensely but, man...

Suffice it to say, it was intense both inwardly and externally. I'm not even sure how to explain that one....sorry. I just have no words. Maybe a more experienced individual knows what I mean...?
I actually had assumed you somehow had a high level of emotional sensitivity based on your reaction to the words “all the e-hugs.” You’ve for sure got some kind of antenna up.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: I actually had assumed you somehow had a high level of emotional sensitivity based on your reaction to the words “all the e-hugs.” You’ve for sure got some kind of antenna up.
Maybe it's a mix of empath and claircognizant? Honestly for all I know I could just be in denial about being an Empath. Anyhow, lemme not take over this thread like I've done others (by accident of course). XD

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Ishvala wrote:This could be cliche so forgive the leap, but were you ever shamed or repressed when you were younger when it came to your sexual/sensual exploration? Were you ever involved in the BDSM scene to explore yourself? I dunno, figured I'd ask just in case it has something to do with that.
OK, that's a strong yes as far as repressed when it came to sexual/sensual exploration. Really interesting that you tapped into that. LOL Never been involved in the BDSM scene, but just this last Thursday my Manananggal and I had a very deep conversation about some fantasies of mine, more specifically my submissive tendencies.
Ishvala wrote:On an even bigger leap, maybe one of your Succubus has a kink for impact play and she took the form of something cute and familiar to you because...uh...reasons? I'm not sure if that would explain the anger though. No slaves/pets on the bed rule? Eh, I'm way over thinking this.
LOL I dunno, really. I haven't gotten to know one of them real well, so maybe. I used to have lots of rules for the cats back in the day, but... I let go of that control a long time ago. LOL You just can't control cats.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote: OK, that's a strong yes as far as repressed when it came to sexual/sensual exploration. Really interesting that you tapped into that. LOL Never been involved in the BDSM scene, but just this last Thursday my Manananggal and I had a very deep conversation about some fantasies of mine, more specifically my submissive tendencies.

I'm a wizard. @_@
But no seriously, glad I could point something out that might have shed a little light. Perhaps exploring that side of yourself will help in the following lucid experiences.
Regholdain wrote: LOL I dunno, really. I haven't gotten to know one of them real well, so maybe. I used to have lots of rules for the cats back in the day, but... I let go of that control a long time ago. LOL You just can't control cats.
Can't control Ubi's either it seems. :P

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”