Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

So while playing the Red/Black game I was occasionally asking questions about my Spirit in between. One of the questions I asked was "what's your favorite place?". France came to mind, so I asked, "Tell me something about France I don't know". Tea cups came to mind...and I was very confused.

I thought to myself, what do tea cups have to do with france? Granted I'm not the most well educated person so it could be obvious to someone else, I figured I'd ask here.

While typing this out some sort of political war came to mind, I'm assuming having to do with America...so maybe it's in reference to the Boston Tea Party...? But France wasn't involved in that outside of a few war volunteers/an alliance right? Also I asked for something I didn't know and I was aware of that beforehand so something isn't exactly clicking here. Anyone wanna educate me? I'm sure I'm close but I feel so far off at the same time and I'm probably giving poor T a headache with how dense I am. x3

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Nice to read about your bonding activities. I am not sure about the tea cup reference, but, I wonder what if you ask your spirit to talk somthing in French that you can google or ask about places or landmark in France that your spirit liked that time?

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Ok, now this is a bit of a leap but perhaps your spirit is a fan of surrealist feminist art? There was a french artist in the time between the two world wars, Meret Oppenheim, whose most famous piece of art is a furry teacup.

This may have nothing to do with anything, just what popped into my head after reading your post lol.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I am French and i suppose it could refer to the Porcelaine of Limoges which is famous for its plates , teacup and other things ? (if it something cultural linked to France)

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:I am French and i suppose it could refer to the Porcelaine of Limoges which is famous for its plates , teacup and other things ? (if it something cultural linked to France)
I'm going to guess she has a story to tell that involves tea cups. Maybe she had a great time in Limoges once, or she had tea with someone. She could have known a porcelain worker at that time and really enjoyed their time together. Poke around, follow your hunches and see what else comes up. :)

christbot
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 74
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unbiased
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Snow Raven
Zodiac:

Maybe they were suggesting you both have a cup of tea to chat over?

dark_requiem
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I know this is a bit old and maybe you found your answer/connection already, but you might be on the right track with your original though about France being connected through the Boston Tea Party and the American Revolution. France did play a major role in that war, especially towards the end. It was basically France's navy that helped to break the British blockade at Boston Harbor and served as the sort of turning of the tide for the war. So, I wouldn't completely dismiss that possibility.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”