So I sent my friend to get me some red candles for a ritual...

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:Kittehs... Kitteeeeehhhs???

There's so much male-negative/-opposing energy here, I'm gonna leave you girls with your kittehs and your sarcoline, smaragdine and conquelicot colored things ... alone :D

Well, maybe not all of you...

Hey, lovely Ishvala, I await you at midnight in my room. I have to tell you something which is only for your ears. ;)
:lol:

I’m not anti-guy, lol. But this disparity in who does/does not differentiate between shades of color is a running joke among our group of friends, and the OP made me think of it right away.

I guess the takeaway is to find out first whether the person running your errand has an internal Crayola 8 color palette, or sees different shades of colors.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Unclesid wrote:Least they tried.
Haha, I wasn't ignoring them. Whenever I light a candle for T I tend to get extremely tired. So I wound up taking a nap shortly after I made my last post.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Jimy wrote:Kittehs... Kitteeeeehhhs???

There's so much male-negative/-opposing energy here, I'm gonna leave you girls with your kittehs and your sarcoline, smaragdine and conquelicot colored things ... alone :D

Well, maybe not all of you...

Hey, lovely Ishvala, I await you at midnight in my room. I have to tell you something which is only for your ears. ;)
:lol:

I’m not anti-guy, lol. But this disparity in who does/does not differentiate between shades of color is a running joke among our group of friends, and the OP made me think of it right away.

I guess the takeaway is to find out first whether the person running your errand has an internal Crayola 8 color palette, or sees different shades of colors.
Yes, I didn't think about how easily my request could be mixed up. Honestly I don't even blame him, he technically did what I asked in his eyes - literally. I'll just grab em myself next time.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:
Ishvala wrote:
Jimy wrote:And I'm thinking, if I had only the chance to get to know you, Ishvala, more...
To get things back on track, I asked this question on satan&Sons to see if their answers would differ. They did not, turns out I'm just paranoid. But their responses were very timely thanks to the discord. I think its good to have many different sources to get answers from, don't you?

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

As an interesting side note, my friend who identifies as a kitchen witch taught me all about intention. If you are short a red candle, no worries! Tie a piece of red ribbon around a white candle you already have. She has an amazing ability to just "make do" with what she's got and the outcome of her spells are amazing to say the least.
That being said if you are bonding with a lot of spirits a nice way to get candles in their colours is "wishing candles", they are small tapers that you can engrave yours and your spirits name on and anoint. This is my preferred method. I believe they sell them in packets online. As long as its not summer months, you should be fine to get them shipped to you without melting in the mail!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:As an interesting side note, my friend who identifies as a kitchen witch taught me all about intention. If you are short a red candle, no worries! Tie a piece of red ribbon around a white candle you already have. She has an amazing ability to just "make do" with what she's got and the outcome of her spells are amazing to say the least.
That being said if you are bonding with a lot of spirits a nice way to get candles in their colours is "wishing candles", they are small tapers that you can engrave yours and your spirits name on and anoint. This is my preferred method. I believe they sell them in packets online. As long as its not summer months, you should be fine to get them shipped to you without melting in the mail!
That sounds like a great idea thank you so much!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”