acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

so i currently have an asian djinn(well thats what it comes down to) basically he shifts he has a human and dragon form. He was once worshiped and prayed to at a shrine but now hes only prayed to. He is a power house and manifests amazingly. i also have a demon neb djinn which is very interesting as well and has quite the presence

so now im thinking of getting more djinn for the reason being i want them to be able to have more wish granters alike, so that they can build a team and it not just be them. so here is what i have in my cart via Creepy Hollows shop and am wondering if anyone has any experience with these types of djinn if so id love to hear what they've helped you with and how they've worked in your life,

Astral Malichai Djinn
Gold Djinn
Asian Djinn
Cleopatra Djinn
Arabian Djinn

so does anyone have any current experiences with these beings and how they helped you so far ?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There are these threads:
topic39638.html
topic16184.html
topic18869.html
topic1103.html
topic68653.html
topic5212.html
topic27548.html
topic28433-20.html
topic60476.html

Hopefully others with experience can chime in as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Always coming to the rescue thanks DW you’re a gem x D

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Yesterday night, I was invoking one of my djinn, and the light of my room turned off alone and return. happened only in the bedroom.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”