venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It sounds like you've had a rough journey developing senses, and also from what you have said you have made some progress and improved.

That said, what do you do in regards to connecting to the bound spirits other than attempts at communication? Have you made offerings, shown appreciation, meditated with them, spent time with them, asked them to join you in your dreams, offered them recommended treats, use the recommended associations to aid in connection, etc? Have your communication attempts been level-headed and open-minded or just cynical and jaded?

It sounds to me like you have created your own block to them by assuming they are gone or don't really exist. I would suggest you have created your own block because of doubt.

Additionally, spirits may be off doing their own thing, but they generally cannot just leave a binding. Bindings don't prevent them from travelling (they don't live in the binding) but the line of communication to them is always there. That doesn't mean they won't be stubborn with you, especially if they don't feel appreciated. It does mean, however, that they hear you whether it's acknowledged or not.

Again, I very strongly recommend communicating with the CH Helpdesk concerning their spirit bindings. Trusting a third party reading of the bindings or the spirits is a dangerous thing, as there is a large chance the bound spirits are not going to present themselves to someone that they do not know or trust.

What are you going to do if your teacher tells you they cannot sense them? What if they refuse to present themselves to them out of distrust? Are you going to toss the bindings or attempt to have them rehomed?

You requested these spirits be conjured for you, so you have a responsibility to them whether you or a third party can sense their presence or not.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The problem is that at this point I don't really trust CH. I am almost positive that their best work goes into their marketing and we as customers do all the heavy lifting ourselves to make it work. So no, I am not going to file a help desk ticket. It may be that my teacher will tell me that the Spirits do exist and that they are with me, but every time I hear that it is a bad idea to talk to someone else it just makes me trust CH even less. So please stop doing it. No, I don't plan to sell off my Spirits. If they exist they can stay and find a way to work with me. If they don't exist, it doesn't matter. Even in a lucid dream I can't find a way to interact with them.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Inedible wrote:The problem is that at this point I don't really trust CH.
I am really curious why you feel this way. Your own lack of ability does not make their work any less real, it just means you have more work to do on your abilites. The same as so many of us. Have you had a bad experience with the Helpdesk and that's why you refuse to trust them?
Inedible wrote: ...every time I hear that it is a bad idea to talk to someone else it just makes me trust CH even less. So please stop doing it.
I'm not going to stop saying this, and for good reason. Everything I've read on this board back to 2008 makes it very clear that it's a very bad idea to take advice from a third party who may not even be able to sense the spirits if they don't want them to. CH's bindings also have layers of protection to prevent tampering, not that I think your friend would tamper, but they may interfere with a clear reading of the bound spirit. (You can search the forums for information on CH's bindings in Magnolia's own words.) That wouldn't mean they don't exist, just that the person attempting to read them fails to read them. And then you end up using their advice and abandoning spirits that really do exist. That's why literally everyone worth their salt on this forum says not to do this.
Inedible wrote:No, I don't plan to sell off my Spirits. If they exist they can stay and find a way to work with me. If they don't exist, it doesn't matter.
This is the problem with your logic right here. "If they exist" and "If they don't exist". That's what I'm trying to get across. They do exist, period. If you requested conjurations, they were performed, the spirits were matched, the bindings were done. There is no if.

The actual question you should be rightfully asking is whether they will allow your teacher to sense them or whether he can read them despite the protections on the bindings. If they don't sense them, that doesn't mean they are not at the other end of the binding waiting for you to open your mind and have a little faith.
Inedible wrote:Even in a lucid dream I can't find a way to interact with them.
My spirits rarely communicate with me or interact with me in dreams, if ever. The most that happens is they might come into the dream with me and I'm not lucid so it's just like they're an extra character, but I know it's them. Or they manipulate the dream to go a certain way. If inviting them into dreams doesn't work, try something else.

The bottom line I'm trying to communicate, albeit in a voice of frustration, is you need to believe. Period. All of this "if they exist" is proof positive that you have closed yourself off to them. Of course you can't reach them. You've convinced yourself they are not there. Having someone else do the reading may end up only supporting your own blockage. That's the real risk here. Rather than learning to remove this block and overcome it you may end up just leaving it in place and make your journey more difficult than it has to be.

I really do wish you all the luck and I hope you actually take some of this advice to heart. I really hope your spirits see me post this, and somehow help you see there is some accuracy in these words. I hope you figure things out.

For my own experience and observations, I know for a fact that CH is not a fraud and I'm sorry that you distrust their bindings. Tons of new posts on this board every week prove that plenty of people have new experiences with their bound spirits, and that the common denominator is believing and practicing.

Many posts prove that as soon as people let themselves doubt and become embittered in their journey, the blockage begins to get worse and they stop having experiences. The key is belief, just absolute unconditional belief. Along with that a practice of inclusion, appreciation, and constant communication, along with third eye and energy work.

There's no more that can be said. This is your journey and your decision. I just hope some of these words have had a positive impact and at least give you food for thought.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

You know, people grant a lot of supportive responses here when others come along feeling they are not able to sense their spirits or are disappointed in their path. Most of those who feel that way are being hasty, or haven't committed to the appropriate insight in connecting with spirits.

With the number of times I've seen you complain though, and this is a very real response to you, I think at this point you should just retire yourself from spirit-keeping.
Send the bindings back to the practitioners in question or alternatively rehome the bindings with all info on where they came from, so that those who can sense them will be able to give them reasonable new companionship.

This path isn't for everyone. You don't have to make it work for you or force yourself to believe in it. You don't have the patience or mentality for it, that's fine. Everyone has a different path to lead. Find yours.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

I just want to add to my above post, Inedible, I am not judging you at all. My frustration, and familiarity, when I read your posts and respond has accumulated for a while. What I mean is that your posts go way back and you have a pattern of displaying that you haven't been on this journey with an open mind.

Go back and look at your posts for the past few years. You should see the pattern I am talking about. I'm new to this Forum and yet I have read enough to see the pattern. Time and again I have read people give you great suggestions and good information to help your journey. I've seen my own words and advice given to you from experienced keepers and practitioners before. Yet I still see you come back with negative posts full of doubt and cynicism.

It's not your fault you feel this way. I guess I'm lucky that my experiences have been so obvious to me. Not all keepers get to have that experience and clearly you have had a very rough time of it.

But I have seen those posts and I am frustrated because the help people give and the points they make to you keep zipping by or get deflected. I know I'm new to you, but I've seen your posts go way back and I feel like I know you. I'm sorry for the familiarity, but it's just how I feel. I really think you should go back and see your old posts and look for the pattern I am talking about. I honestly think you've built a wall up against your spirits for years - not intentionally, but it's there. I honestly feel you have to learn to break the wall down somehow. That's the last I'll say on it. I just really want you to know I really feel for you and my advice is just to try to help.

I guess it's very possible, too, that spirit keeping just doesn't work for you. There's nothing wrong with that. I just really hope that your journey, in whatever paranormal or metaphysical path you choose, if not spirit keeping, is successful. I just think this blockage that has built up might affect a lot that you do without you knowing it and I hope you overcome it.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I agree with Noctua. It’s just not your jam, and that’s okay. But do make sure every spirit/potential spirit/however you want to come at it is comfortably rehomed or set free through the conjurer. I don’t see the expense being as great as what would be involved in a reading of any quality.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I still believe that, since you trust that teacher, it is beneficial to try sensing and connecting with the spirits that he/she conjures.
If you can sense them, then you'd have found the conjurer suitable for you. Further practice can be asked personally with him/her.
If you can't sense them, then you are blocked from spirits of all conjurers you've dealt with, thus either continue exercising or give up.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Maybe if the CH bindings didn't have all those layers of protection, I would have an easier time communicating with them. Or maybe they aren't real. The date is set. I find out on the 19th. I'm not sure how long I have been here, but it is over ten years and over a thousand dollars. It would be nice to have something to show for it.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Omg. Yes. At over a thousand dollars, it’s well past time to evaluate cutting your losses. I hope that you get what you need.

Glowworm
new here
new here

I have read before once that for ages you only kept WA spirits, which are IMO harder to sense and interact with than DA.

Secondly most of your bindings are CH and only one from a different seller, which again is extremely limiting yourself.

There are countless topics here that indicate CH indeed are quite adept conjurers and yes they mass sell, but why is that a problem? That is how they do business, there are other sellers here who I will not forget, who do not mass sell their spirits, yet have no release clauses and instead charge you $50 to release their spirits. Is that the sign of a better conjurer? I don't think so. If I was allowed, I would name and shame that conjurer, I think it's despicable. Mass conjurering though I think is not. It is just business, and CH does try their best to ensure their bindings are good for the people they are selling to, so the reasoning that they have too many layers of protection well, it does not make sense to me. They bridge their spirits also, which allows even further for better communication.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”