Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:As much as I regret to admit it, yes. So what are some of the most physical Spirits?
There are no physical spirits. Living humans Are. Spirits are spirits and aren't meant to be physical. Getting aquainted aquainted with another human being who will be a friend and lover to you, will calm your frustrations.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:
Inedible wrote:As much as I regret to admit it, yes. So what are some of the most physical Spirits?
There are no physical spirits. Living humans Are. Spirits are spirits and aren't meant to be physical. Getting aquainted aquainted with another human being who will be a friend and lover to you, will calm your frustrations.
I think he meant some of the Spirits best known for physical Manifestation.

My recommendation would be a vampire or an Ubi. I've had great experience with the former, and have heard good experiences from the latter. Although with any experience - as stated prior - you have to be open to receiving them. It's not a Spirit's or Entity's obligation to prove to you they are there and preform tricks for your amusement.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

All I am trying to say is that I paid my money like everyone else and I don't feel like anything has come close to delivering as promised. And I really don't have anyone to talk to about it. Even here.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:All I am trying to say is that I paid my money like everyone else and I don't feel like anything has come close to delivering as promised. And I really don't have anyone to talk to about it. Even here.
I'm not saying you didn't. All I'm saying is that paying money does not equate into putting in effort, and that insulting your Spirits or automatically not giving them time or what have you is probably not going to result in many - if any - results.

Clearly if you have a problem with that, and want very quick results purely because you paid for it, this path isn't for you. But that's just my opinion, man. : /

I've invested hundreds of dollars into my keep and continue doing so both for Spirits and for offerings, altar Items that compliment them, etc. I leave out offerings daily or every other day (this may change soon as I'll be switching to once or twice a week) and I at least try and talk with them once a day, update them on my life, my feelings, tell them my feelings and hopes for them, give them tasks if they want them but they don't have to complete them if theyre not feeling it that day, etc.

I treat my keep like family, friends, lovers... like individuals. Whether I invest a penny or ten thousand pennies, they deserve that much. So do yours.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

And once again, this is why I can't even talk about it here.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:And once again, this is why I can't even talk about it here.
...maybe try and talk about it in a way that doesn't insult people...?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Inedible, people here are willing to help you, but I agree that the way you say things makes it sound like your attacking everyone who doesn't agree with you. It's obvious you are frustrated and you just want to see things work for you and just find your niche in this journey. I wouldn't let your frustration blind you to a point that you start having word vomit and saying things that repel people who would normally give you positive support and feedback.

If you had a positive experience with a Vampire then I would rally with that experience and explore the Vampiric connection that you may have. At this point if you have a positive interaction you should be building on that and building your own strength with spiritual energy so you can extend that into other experiences ;)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I think what everyone is missing (and I mean that with my own posts as well earlier in this thread), is that Inedible is coming from a long history of obstacles in spirit keeping, and the advice typically provided to keepers has not worked well with him. His frustrations as a result get transmitted rather directly. I think Charles' posts are the most useful so far in attempting to find a way for Inedible to connect to spirits through a practice he is already familiar with - which is Reiki. Working out a way to help him make a connection through that is in itself challenging since we cannot know exactly why Inedible is experiencing such challenges. It is most likely his mind and even his physical brain is just wired differently and what works in a general way proves as a challenge for him and just doesn't work. Square peg, round hole, so to speak.

@Inedible - I'm not certain what you mean by "most physical" when it comes to spirits. If you mean spirits that have a very strong connection to the earthen realm, I would have to say that Vampires could certainly qualify. They have a deeper connection to the earth than most humans since they are much closer to the primal energies of life (that's my personal opinion, so don't take it as fact). I also could see them having a deep understanding of human beings in a way that many other races may not, so that could be a plus to creating a connection with one. I also echo Magnolia's advice. If working with a vampire seemed to be the best connection previously, I would pursue that. I might also recommend that it be a custom conjuration and in the notes you mention the need for a vampire with a strong presence and who had the ability in life to work Reiki or a similar physical/healing energy system. I don't know if that would help precisely, but it couldn't hurt in my opinion.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
ESL80
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

I think it's pretty interesting that people mention vampires because I didn't feel anything either until I got a trio of bindings. This enchantment was listed as dark. Within this trio was a spell to help with vampiric qualities etc... When I activated it I felt it and it actually scared me because I'd NEVER "felt" anything before that. It was as if someone passed over and through me from head to toe. But that was the only time I've ever felt that. And to be honest I don't know how I would feel feeling that all of the time. But their spells do work for me and definitely boost any spell work that I do.

❤The quieter you become, the more you can hear❤
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

In a situation where you have a result, I say go with things similar to that. So a vampiric spirit focusing on blood was the first one you could feel, the focus should be on spirits that draw on physical energies (blood, sexual energy, things of that nature). Other vampiric spirits or even spirits that are known as "predators" or "hunters" of some form (animal spirits) may be your best bet.

I think one of the problems you run into is you get frustrated with people as well, and the general community feels like you are being accusatory toward them, toward CH (who has the good graces to allow you to be as such here), or at those directly offering advice.

Now let me be clear on this. It's ok to be frustrated, but if you think taking that frustration out on those trying to help you is going to make them try harder, you will get the opposite result. Likewise, there is no way you have put much time in with any suggestions given in this thread as of this exact moment. Several ideas noted you implied that was an avenue you'd consider. The thread is a grand total of 12 days old as of me writing this, there is no way you've had time to try all the different things. You then instead of continuing to discuss those methods (or new ones) go defense, accusatory, insulting, or implying fraud.

Why should anyone want to help you?

If you were a spirit of some-form seeing this exchange of statements, seen that this person you were trying to connect with was trying, but then started accusing your very existence of being a fraud how would you react?

Let's consider also that your best experience outside of spirit keeping is with Reiki which by its nature is a state of peace, harmony, and encourages that state. It's possible you are so frustrated with your lack of contact with spirits that you are going into each attempt with contempt, frustration, anger, or other emotions as the real focus. This is one of the reasons I recommended trying Reiki with some of your existing spirits, see what you feel, the fact it encourages you toward a state of harmony and emotional clarity means if there is a connection you can feel, you will feel it better.

The TLDR; of this.

Defensiveness and accusation tend to get responded in kind.
Energy is always in motion if you live in a state like that it will block you.
Your best results are the ones you should build on.
No one is going to support you insulting the host at a dinner party.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air

Return to “Spirit Keeping”