Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Hearing voices is not a guarantee of spirit activity. If you’re serious about the content of some of your recent threads, it’s legitimately past time to have an in-depth conversation with a mental health professional.

In the meantime, don’t act on anything that these voices supposedly from online sites are saying. It would suck if one “told” you something that’s utterly incorrect, and you confronted some innocent party who hasn’t the faintest idea what you’re talking about.
As someone who has auditory hallucinations I support this. It is best to get the help needed in order to be a functioning adult and truly connect with Spirits without personal interferences. There is no shame in aiming to be a better person through whatever means necessary.

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
supersaiyan5 wrote:
Ishvala wrote:
supersaiyan5 wrote:i dont need help im fine. but im being serious. someone connected to me while i was on the website.
Yes. That is what social websites are for. They help people connect. Unless you mean a spirit inside of you connected to you through a website...in that case I'll humor you.

What did they do?
nothing . they just talk to me .... because i heard voices. so i know someone connected to me from the website using some kind of spirit i guess.
Hearing voices is not a guarantee of spirit activity. If you’re serious about the content of some of your recent threads, it’s legitimately past time to have an in-depth conversation with a mental health professional.

In the meantime, don’t act on anything that these voices supposedly from online sites are saying. It would suck if one “told” you something that’s utterly incorrect, and you confronted some innocent party who hasn’t the faintest idea what you’re talking about.
i dont need mental health thank you for caring. i know what i heard. there are human spirits in me. they connected to my spirit by online.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Hearing voices is not a guarantee of spirit activity. If you’re serious about the content of some of your recent threads, it’s legitimately past time to have an in-depth conversation with a mental health professional.

This.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

supersaiyan5 wrote: i dont need mental health thank you for caring. i know what i heard. there are human spirits in me. they connected to my spirit by online.
True, you don't need mental health. It's for losers anyway. You're too super and too sayan for mental health. You've discarded it completely and transcended it. Good for you.
Durona wrote:It concerns me that your response to trolling is to troll
Well, fighting fire with fire works sometimes.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Supersaiyan isn't going to look into his mental health no matter what we say. So.
*Shrug*
And I don't know if trolling or If serious or if delusional, all I know is this topic led into a real topic, which I would be interested in continuing. Let's do some technological experiments to see if we pick up spirit communication, who's down?
Do you want to have fun, or do you want to waste time?
heh
<3

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

I am also still interested in this topic ... don't care about any trolling ... this topic is still an interesting question ... it doesn't matter by which intention this topic has been started.

When I think about spirits interfering with electronics and about radio channeling (which I do not fully understand by now), then I also can imagine any possibility that spirits could use facebook as a portal etc.

And I did hear people talking about this in the past ...

Any helpful comments or information on this?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Not necessarily only facebook, every connected device, really.
As soon as it's connected to something greater, it can be a way in. Then again, so can be mirrors, windows, glasses, etc. Heh

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:Supersaiyan isn't going to look into his mental health no matter what we say. So.
*Shrug*

I almost pity him but then I remember that he chooses to put himself in this delusional spotlight and then refuses help and most advice. Both health related and otherwise. Can't help but just watch him squirm and smile at it, or maybe I'm just an a#%
Noctua wrote: And I don't know if trolling or If serious or if delusional, all I know is this topic led into a real topic, which I would be interested in continuing. Let's do some technological experiments to see if we pick up spirit communication, who's down?
Do you want to have fun, or do you want to waste time?
heh<3
What do you recommend?
I'm pretty sure Facebook wouldn't do it for my Spirit, she's scoffing at the idea. Perhaps a sort of shufflemancy via Spotify?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Not necessarily only facebook, every connected device, really.
As soon as it's connected to something greater, it can be a way in. Then again, so can be mirrors, windows, glasses, etc. Heh
If something used my eyeglasses for that I'd legitimately piss myself. That's wayyyyy to in my face for my liking. XD

Durona
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Box
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't give this out
Zodiac:

I know someone on my Discord who really likes the idea of the cyber plane. I guess it’s like the astral but with computers. He would be all over this topic lol

BONK

Return to “Human”