Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

laalbieglna wrote:Absolutely on the Pentecostals! I go to a Pentecostal church now and bar none, if you strip out the dogma and just look at the actual process of what they're doing, it is completely indistinguishable from the pagan ritual circles I participate in.
Oh! Then you’ll get a kick out of this:
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/agora/201 ... he-energy/

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Oh! Then you’ll get a kick out of this:
Interesting. I used to get a feeling in church sometimes that I wanted to cry. I had always thought it was something in the message of the sermon that touched me, but that never really seemed accurate, never made much sense. Because with those tears I felt a sense of loss and discomfort. The larger the church I went to, the more uncomfortable I became. The energy in the auditorium of some of those churches was overwhelming and frightening to me. The energy movement described in the article makes perfect sense. Maybe I always was sensitive after all, and the amount of energy being discarded frightened me at a core level I couldn't understand.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

Likes2Read wrote: I googled “blessed salt”, and it appears to be VERY MUCH a Church-approved thing. Example: https://www.catholicsacramentals.org/blessed-salt/
First, the catholics bless almost everything, as long as it pleases the clergy and/or the church members

Secondly, the catholics made their own writings/laws/traditions/saints besides the bible ... they care less about biblical principals and theology ... that is the reason why they so widely accept occult and magick traditions. And that's the reason for the big gap between the catholic church on one side and the evangelical/charismatic/baptists on the other side, because the least rely on the bible alone.

It would be a nice experiment, if one would compare the energies in a catholic service/sermon and in a evangelical/baptist service/sermon. I am sure it will be a difference somehow.
laalbieglna wrote:Absolutely on the Pentecostals! I go to a Pentecostal church now and bar none, if you strip out the dogma and just look at the actual process of what they're doing, it is completely indistinguishable from the pagan ritual circles I participate in.
Well, as far as I know there are some Pentacostal Churches, which kind of tilted away from bible scripture alone to a more like "ritual behavior". So here again you find a gap between those kind of pentacostal churches and solely bible believing churches.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

S-I-Lover wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: I googled “blessed salt”, and it appears to be VERY MUCH a Church-approved thing. Example: https://www.catholicsacramentals.org/blessed-salt/
First, the catholics bless almost everything, as long as it pleases the clergy and/or the church members

Secondly, the catholics made their own writings/laws/traditions/saints besides the bible ... they care less about biblical principals and theology ... that is the reason why they so widely accept occult and magick traditions. And that's the reason for the big gap between the catholic church on one side and the evangelical/charismatic/baptists on the other side, because the least rely on the bible alone.
I kept googling. There is a specific blessing for salt, and blessed salt can also be referred to as “holy salt”. It’s considered a “sacramental” by the Church. Other examples of things that are sacramentals are rosaries, holy water, holy oil, religious medals, scapulars, and blessed palm branches. Sacramentals are tools used in prayer or to remind us to focus on God. It’s not quite the same as, say, having one’s house or car blessed.

How in the world did I go through Catholic school from K through 12, and never once hear of holy salt?

I’m loving this, lol. Good old Mother Church can still come up with some pleasant surprises for those who employ their google-fu. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: Oh! Then you’ll get a kick out of this:
Oh yes, I am familiar with her! Because I'z a witch in yr church, sensing yr energies.

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote: Interesting. I used to get a feeling in church sometimes that I wanted to cry. I had always thought it was something in the message of the sermon that touched me, but that never really seemed accurate, never made much sense. Because with those tears I felt a sense of loss and discomfort. The larger the church I went to, the more uncomfortable I became. The energy in the auditorium of some of those churches was overwhelming and frightening to me. The energy movement described in the article makes perfect sense. Maybe I always was sensitive after all, and the amount of energy being discarded frightened me at a core level I couldn't understand.
My Reclaiming witchcraft tradition teachers do say the the tears are due to energy movement. When I am in an energy-raising church I do ground out the excess energy, much like in ritual, to help hold the integrity and safety of the space.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

laalbieglna wrote:My Reclaiming witchcraft tradition teachers do say the the tears are due to energy movement. When I am in an energy-raising church I do ground out the excess energy, much like in ritual, to help hold the integrity and safety of the space.
Interesting. I'm going to take note of this. Recent events seem to point to my need to stop skipping grounding and centering as often as I have lately.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I am totally suprised how this topic started out as one of the weirdest I have ever seen on here. And in a few days you guys went from 2 pages to 9 pages, from FB to salt and church... totally ignoring the OP and his question.
So let's get back to the topic shall we. (If you think the salt-subject is that important, maybe you guys should start a new topic about it.)

My question to the OP is:
Do you want our help to connect with the ones who connected with you through FB
or do you want us to teach you how to become a stalker through FB?

with the first I'm happy to help: you go to the search bar of FB, meditate on it, ask your spirits to guide you towards the right person, type in the first random name that pops into your mind, and search through all the accounts till you got the right one. Then you send that person a message, asking:' Are you the one who connected with me spiritualy?' ( I mean I would say it's already dangerous enough to connect with unknown spirits by this device, so it can't get any worse)

with the second, I'm more inclined to send Mark Zuckerberg a message, telling him FB is haunted by demons.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:And in a few days you guys went from 2 pages to 9 pages, from FB to salt and church...
That is generally how conversations function...

Besides the OP made the thread, he had every right to continue responding with us, to ask more questions, to answer other questions members had asked, etc.

If your implying that we're being rude to the OP by continuing a conversation he started I'm not very sure what to say, lol.
Fireshadow wrote:with the second, I'm more inclined to send Mark Zuckerberg a message, telling him FB is haunted by demons.
On another note, Mark probably has enough worries in these recent months with how much people got on his butt over privacy issues. I wonder if it was truly demons all along...hmmnn...

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Oh! Then you’ll get a kick out of this:
My computer crashed and ate my carefully considered response after re-reading the entire article again. Right now I'll leave it at yes, it's complicated, and some people are working energy in a very manipulative way, but others are drawing it down from divine source to uplift the participants and connect them with deity. It is complicated and requires a level of experience and discernment that, unfortunately, not every person attending a church has, and that many churches discourage.

Return to “Human”