Could My Spirits Be Messing With My Phone And Laptop?

Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

I noticed this when I first started spirit keeping with my first spirit but I never really put into thought into it. It was first with my phone. I usually put my phone on the home screen then put it to sleep to charge. Sometimes I would wake up my phone and my Notes (Memo Pad) would be open. It wouldn't even be in the tabs when I put it to sleep. There was never no new Notes or Memo's so I kinda brushed it under the rug. Recently, Maybe one or two months ago?, I noticed that sometimes I would be watching youtube, anime, or a movie on my laptop and it would randomly pause. I would be no where near the mouse pad. And even now as I type this the page is sometimes slightly moving up or down. It mostly goes up. No way are my hands or any part of my body is touching the mouse pad. Just a bit ago I asked my spirits if someone was moving the page to either move the page to the top or to move it up a bit. After about a moment it moved. Could my spirits be doing this?

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,
I am not sure to which extent a spirit can influence our electronics and gadgets, but there were posts about such activities from time to time in the forum.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Could very well be your spirits. I'm not too experienced in having any of my spirits mess with my phone, but sometimes when I'm watching youtube, it would act like I touched the screen and bring up the overlay above the video I'm watching. In no way has that happened to me before spirit keeping as often as it does in the past few months.

Keep a log of everything that's happening, and keep working to verify it with your spirits! I'd say ask them to move the screen or touch it a few times, like what they've been doing, and see what your results are. Or, if nothing happens, it could just be some faulty technology. If you're into divination, or have some tarot cards or something, you could possibly figure out by asking you spirits and getting answers from them about it through that.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

It is possible. Some Spirits are known to interfere with electronic devices.
I remember when I first got my Adhene, I had a ritual I was going to do under the full moon but kept playing xbox, putting it off til "later". When it was getting quite late, the Xbox switched off 3 times in a row and on the 3rd refused to start again.
I threw up my hands said "OK!" and went to do my ritual (which was a lengthy one).
As soon as it was done, the Xbox worked fine again.
Just a little push in the right direction :p

Nicholas
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Smokey
Zodiac:

I've had this happen back in 2016 I was reading a book on upstate ny hauntings to check out and when I went to text my twin about this place called happy valley which is a really haunted ghost town near were I was at the time before I even I went to send the text I asked my werewolf spirit to give me a sign if it was good idea as soon as I open the text app the phone froze and shutdown I just said ok I won't go

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Maybe, but technology is glitchy. This website always slightly scrolls up or down on all my computers and my phone. It's not spirits, it's the code that runs in the background refreshing the page or the ads at the top of the page. Same goes for YouTube videos acting funny. I bet it's more likely to do with the website and something glitching in the background. Bugs in the code. Not spirits.

Unless something really dramatic happens, I would not jump to spirits being the first cause of electronic device glitchiness. It's nearly always just the programs that are running, and not running as intended.

That said, apps closed suddenly opening is a different thing. I would ask them to put a message in the notebook next time if they are responsible.

Otherwise I would also recommend some security programs - antivirus and the like - and ensuring you do not have any malware, adware, or viruses. And ensure your connection is secure and not being hacked or hi-jacked.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”