venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ellie44 wrote:C sounds incredibly sweet. That is a lovely way to look at it. I do something similar with grounding but have never done the fire. Thank you so much for sharing, I am going to try it.
LOL No offense to (C) but I never thought of her as "sweet". She lived in a brutal time among brutal men and she is predatory and vicious and dark. With a streak of humor and wildness and seediness. LOL I interpreted her explanation as just straight-forward. Hmmm... Perhaps there's something of bravado and façade that I'm not seeing past. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Haha or I just have an affinity towards darker souls? She actually sounds amazing from that description 1mg

“Being normal is vastly overrated.” 1d
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The way she speaks and acts and sometimes the imagery she shows me... it's all just so completely different with a great streak of darkness that I am always amused by her. She cusses like a sailor and speaks her mind. She really is amazing and sometimes intimidating. LOL Completely different than most of my other spirits, even a couple of the other darker ones.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

groundings good to do

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Regholdain wrote:The way she speaks and acts and sometimes the imagery she shows me... it's all just so completely different with a great streak of darkness that I am always amused by her. She cusses like a sailor and speaks her mind. She really is amazing and sometimes intimidating. LOL Completely different than most of my other spirits, even a couple of the other darker ones.
She sounds like she takes nothing from anyone yet reserves her soft side for you. <3

“Being normal is vastly overrated.” 1d

Return to “Vampire”