You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

So I'd like to first and foremost start this thread off saying I saw there was only one thread asking about galvs but it was dated back to a whole year ago. I tried searching in all the other forums for any topics on galvs , but no luck.

I am interested in anyone's experiences with a galv fae. I have a strong likeness for galv in particular after looking more into them and want to know of other's thoughts or experiences.

I can't seem to find any information on galvs online aside from the CH Encyclopedia and another conjurer's website, or even just a simple Google search -- and it makes me a little stumped sometimes because I am the kind of person that wants to research and know everything there is to know about the kind of spirits I desire in my spirit family.

The thing is I actually decided to do a custom conjure with CH for a galv because the very first spirit that they matched me with in the Spirit Reading listing happened to be a galv (the reading that tells you which spirits work best)... and what came through for me for the custom conjure was a male galv! Which is exactly what I wanted. I felt very lucky. I even looked through every listing of fae on CH and wasn't interested in any of them except the galv. I adjust very well with darker energy and dark arts spirits so I felt it was perfect.

I went so far as to do a more in-depth reading with CH on my galv because mine is the only fae spirit in my keep. (I have more human spirits than nonhuman in mine) As for my experience.. I don't know if this means anything, and I can't say for sure but before I ordered the custom conjure I had a dream of a blonde man with blue eyes.. Never seen such a person before but I happen to also be someone who is a sensitive and I've had spirit visitations in the past (I have a human male spirit in my keep that appears in my dreams a lot so seeing this blonde man was out of the ordinary, not to mention the blonde figure in my dream gave me a kiss). The description I was given of my galv after the conjure was completed, was that he had blonde hair and blue eyes. The reading also told me that my galv doesn't want me to worry about being able to sense him or not which I thought was eerie because I am constantly worried about that, but keeping it to myself.

I don't know how much of that is related but that is my experience so far. I want to be able to talk more about them but I feel a lot of folks gravitate toward other fae races.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

A lot of ch fae listings are hard to find ibformation on.

memento mori
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:A lot of ch fae listings are hard to find ibformation on.
Yeah it's not very known of course, just that the most amount of info for a Galv I've seen on CH only. I've seen races not commonly sought after on third-party sites with some small info so that's my little hope lol seeing more on galvs even if it isn't much

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Faery”