Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Just wait and be patient. There can be several reasons why they may not visit in dreams.

Mine as example, won't always do so. I need sometimes better rest for her to do. And sometimes she just doesn't have to share something or so, so if she doesn't have a good reason herself (or maybe not be in the mood I guess too), she just doesn't.

Also, it takes trust, also to appear in dreams. She may be not ready yet for that.

I messed up tonight, trying to get mine into things she didn't wanted in a lucid dream and kept saying "no" until she left annoyed and sad... :( you see, they are also vulnerable to emotions or other things.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

dream harder.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Unclesid wrote:dream harder.
LOL

[img]
https://2static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/c ... 143c13.jpg
[/img]

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Based on what my Spirit/Entity friends have told me, it's actually not that easy for them to do dream visitations. I've had a few dream visitations, but they definitely don't happen very often. I've wondered if Lucid Dreaming could help, but given that I'm not in the position to try it, I don't know.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:Based on what my Spirit/Entity friends have told me, it's actually not that easy for them to do dream visitations. I've had a few dream visitations, but they definitely don't happen very often. I've wondered if Lucid Dreaming could help, but given that I'm not in the position to try it, I don't know.
Lucid Dreaming seemed to help me recently but even then it was more of a shadow than any notable features.

ESL80
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:Based on what my Spirit/Entity friends have told me, it's actually not that easy for them to do dream visitations. I've had a few dream visitations, but they definitely don't happen very often. I've wondered if Lucid Dreaming could help, but given that I'm not in the position to try it, I don't know.
Lucid Dreaming seemed to help me recently but even then it was more of a shadow than any notable features.
My way to induce lucid dreaming is simple...relax. I've found that a long hot relaxing bath before bed and tea normally does the trick. The more you bond with your spirits the better they will become at communicating with you I promise. Also don't discount or over look the little synchronicities you may experience, alot of times that is their way of communicating with you in your waking life. Some of my spirits are more active in my waking life than when I sleep. I find that when they come to my dreams its more so to show me something that is about to happen. Hope this helps ❤

❤The quieter you become, the more you can hear❤
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ESL80 wrote: My way to induce lucid dreaming is simple...relax. I've found that a long hot relaxing bath before bed and tea normally does the trick. The more you bond with your spirits the better they will become at communicating with you I promise. Also don't discount or over look the little synchronicities you may experience, alot of times that is their way of communicating with you in your waking life. Some of my spirits are more active in my waking life than when I sleep. I find that when they come to my dreams its more so to show me something that is about to happen. Hope this helps ❤
It does, thank you very much!

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

As a teenager I learned to provoke lucid dreaming, when I wouldn't even know that term or what is truely is and wouldn't understand it like now.

I had for some time the same nightmare over and over again, being very disturbing. And I wanted it to stop. Then somehow somewhere I heard you can control your dreams. Still not knowing it's called lucid dreaming or anything. Just the one method that one were explaining.

So, 2 nights long I were convincing myself I can control the things in my dream, by saying it many many many times loud before going to bed. The 2nd night I could do so, and could stop anything going on in this nightmare. That nightmare stopped coming back.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:As a teenager I learned to provoke lucid dreaming, when I wouldn't even know that term or what is truely is and wouldn't understand it like now.

I had for some time the same nightmare over and over again, being very disturbing. And I wanted it to stop. Then somehow somewhere I heard you can control your dreams. Still not knowing it's called lucid dreaming or anything. Just the one method that one were explaining.

So, 2 nights long I were convincing myself I can control the things in my dream, by saying it many many many times loud before going to bed. The 2nd night I could do so, and could stop anything going on in this nightmare. That nightmare stopped coming back.
This sounds therapeutic as heck.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
Jimy wrote:As a teenager I learned to provoke lucid dreaming, when I wouldn't even know that term or what is truely is and wouldn't understand it like now.

This sounds therapeutic as heck.
My sister had the same problem, and solved it in the same way.

And then there's me. The one time I recall lucid dreaming, I got so excited I woke myself up. :D

It's definitely something I need to do. Dream work keeps coming up around me, and I'm sure it's no coincidence.

Plus, I just...really really REALLY wanna lucid dream 1d

Return to “Spirit Tasking”