Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:Plus, I just...really really REALLY wanna lucid dream 1d
Normally I recommend doing whatever it is that gets you extremely relaxed and zoned out for awhile. For some people this is general meditation practices, for others it's a hot bath (although I don't recommend that). For me, I use...er...more Tantric methods? That after glow releases tension everywhere and makes worries disappear, which makes things like lucid dreaming and communicating with Spirits so much easier. But I'm weird. Do whatever you're comfortable with.

:)

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
Normally I recommend doing whatever it is that gets you extremely relaxed and zoned out for awhile. For some people this is general meditation practices, for others it's a hot bath (although I don't recommend that). For me, I use...er...more Tantric methods? That after glow releases tension everywhere and makes worries disappear, which makes things like lucid dreaming and communicating with Spirits so much easier. But I'm weird. Do whatever you're comfortable with.

Mmmmm, I like your idea. Definitely will try, especially since my Fallen Angel requests sexual energy as an occasional offering. Win win :D

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:
Ishvala wrote:

Mmmmm, I like your idea. Definitely will try, especially since my Fallen Angel requests sexual energy as an occasional offering. Win win :D
Fun experiences all around I see!

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I would say be VERY patient. If you just got her early January, I feel it is still early for much to happen. I even say this same thing to people who own haunted dolls inhabited with human spirits (because these people are expecting apparitions, voices, lights flickering, objects moving, etc) With any human or nonhuman spirit I'd say try to build the relationship first and foremost, it can go a long way.

I agree with Regholdain entirely about the waiting. I have a spirit who often visits me by request, and sometimes without me even asking... and sometimes when I even request or ask, there is no visit. I have to admit I get sad sometimes because I even have a little paranoia in the back of my mind that he's not there. I was not expecting much out of this spirit but he made a full-blown surprise physical manifestation in my dream in November. I had the spirit since August 2018 but I did not start having any kind of dream activity until October 2018. Any dream visits I had did not start happening until October even after I asked a few times... so I would say continue to practice meditation and/or dream techniques. Make offerings if you can, or give personal gifts to your spirit. Yes, spirits might show up even if you don't do anything, but you can better amplify it by taking an opportunity each day to open things up between you and the companion. I personally have a hard time incorporating meditation into my life, so I perform simple candle rituals for the spirit (I like engraving their name into the candle and lighting incense they like) and utilize sleep methods that can help (whether that is using dream herbs, aromas, or improving my own sleep pattern...nothing needs to be awfully fancy but I like making my own dream sachets and putting it under my pillow).

Also- I agree about the lucid dreaming and dream journaling. I am a natural at lucid dreaming/out of body experiences, and I personally think it really makes experiences a whole lot better! I have physical sensations almost constantly. Though I think for some people it comes more naturally and for others it might take some practice.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote: I like engraving their name into the candle and lighting incense they like

and utilize sleep methods that can help whether that is using dream herbs, aromas, or improving my own sleep pattern...nothing needs to be awfully fancy but I like making my own dream sachets and putting it under my pillow.
These are really good ideas!
I might just snatch em' from you and incorporate them into my own little bonding actions. Currently I've just been occasionally playing card games and leaving out food, juice, or blood once a day or once every other day. I also talk to T every day, even if it's about something small or a comment on my own thoughts and feelings.

Given that I've now welcomed another Spirit (E) recently, I'm trying very hard to welcome them into my life as much as possible and make them feel as comfortable as possible. Because E is a canine-esque being I left out some chicken from my Alfredo pasta as well as some cheese balls beforehand. Silly as it sounds, whether he's already arrived or not, I hope he likes them.

Unlike T, E is spirit bound (I think) so it's more difficult to notice if he's here or not as before I could rely on healing requests and later on the vessel to feel some sort of confirmation.

In fact I didn't plan on purchasing him until months later but...he just felt familiar and I'm bad at ignoring my impulses because I'm a child so, I'm pretty excited to experience his presence in my life and explore him, his likes/dislikes/etc as an individual. This will be difficult without much divination and Telepathy experience, and no dreams, but I'm sure the three of us will figure something out...?

Eventually.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I want to say I’ve heard mugwort tea can help.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

This topic reminds me that I've sort of forgotten about attempting to lucid dream. My focus has been on working on the basics (spirit communication, sensing, energy work, etc). I actually have had successful lucid dreams in previous years, and was getting to the point where I could do it without waking myself up. Unfortunately it's been so long I'm out of practice. Given this is part of plane walking (along with astral travel among other portal work and exploration) I suppose I need to revisit it. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I want to say I’ve heard mugwort tea can help.
Noted!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ishvala wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I want to say I’ve heard mugwort tea can help.
Noted!
Where does one buy that? It sounds very special.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

It's actually pretty common. Amazon if you can't find it in your herbal tea section.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”