Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

So a bit ago I tasked a Spirit of mine (T) with two things. The general task was protection, as I'd like to be protected by someone capable and I figured it'd give her something to do if I was too busy to focus on card games or other things.

The second thing was more of a one time request and that was a request for T to visit me in my dreams, specifically lucid dreams, so that I could get to know her better.

I have yet to have or remember having a dream with her, or someone similar, in it and this makes me sad. Perhaps I communicated something poorly? Maybe I'm just not remembering? What would you guys do in this situation? Any advice at all would be helpful.

SpiritGurl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rei
Zodiac:

In my experience when you ask a spirit to visit you in your dreams they usually do, your probably just not remembering them. You should keep a dream journal and write down the dreams you do remember, in time you should start seeing your spirits.

For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come-Shakespeare

Hell is just a frame of mind-Christopher Marlowe

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a musèd rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!
-
John Keats
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

I ask mine to visit me nightly and they usually do. As stated above sometimes I just don't remember the dreams, but just have a feeling that they did. Sometimes they might appear as people you know and not in their true forms. Having a dream journal is a good idea. I actually need to get on that myself LOL.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Are you experienced in Lucid dreaming? If not than that is something you'll want to practice first. It takes time and effort for most people to get to the lucid dream state, it took me nearly 2 years to get it down and I still sometimes slip in and out lol.

If you're already an experienced lucid dreamer than try getting into your lucid state and just calling to her there.

If Lucid dreaming isn't something you've mastered yet than I recommend starting a dream journal as a first step. Just quickly write down anything you remember about any dreams you've had the night before as soon as you wake up in the morning. Strengthening dream recall is a a good foundation.

There's quite a bit on lucid dreaming on the forums here well as! Good luck and happy dreaming!

And it is possible that she has come to you in dreams and you just don't remember.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

I’m not experienced in lucid dreaming but my spirits will visit me in dreams sometimes. A lot of the time they appear as other people but I can just tell it’s them, especially after I’ve woken up and think about the dream. They have that familiar energy.

Keep asking and keep working with them. And like the others said, a dream journal helps a lot! Let us know how it goes! :)

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:Are you experienced in Lucid dreaming?
I've had a good number of lucid dreams in the past but I wouldn't call myself experienced in it.

Honestly outside of the occasional card fun I've been putting off foundational exercises (Dream Journaling, meditation, etc) for awhile so I should really get on that. I'm just so ADHD (and tired, not gonna lie) that it's hard to stay on track with most of it for long. x3

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I have often requested what I would consider a dream visit and received, overwhelmingly, what I would call a dream interference. Could I tell something esle was getting involved? Omg yes. Was it in any way what I was shooting for? N O

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

How long have you had (T) and how close have you bonded? It could be she has not been able to enter your dreams if your energies are out of sync.

Also, my spirits have told me (I forget who told me, I think my succubus (I)) that I protect myself during sleep. I seem to naturally shield or guard my dreams from intrusion. So I've had to use some mantra work sometimes before going to sleep telling myself that I will allow so-and-so spirit into my dreams.

Also, my spirits did not start entering my dreams (well, most of my spirits) for at least 90 days after I had started spirit keeping, so I think it's also possible my energy or even abilities could not work with them on that level.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:How long have you had (T) and how close have you bonded? It could be she has not been able to enter your dreams if your energies are out of sync.

Also, my spirits have told me (I forget who told me, I think my succubus (I)) that I protect myself during sleep. I seem to naturally shield or guard my dreams from intrusion. So I've had to use some mantra work sometimes before going to sleep telling myself that I will allow so-and-so spirit into my dreams.

Also, my spirits did not start entering my dreams (well, most of my spirits) for at least 90 days after I had started spirit keeping, so I think it's also possible my energy or even abilities could not work with them on that level.
T has been with me since early January.

I'm not sure about Energies but I have been told from a reading once that my Energies tend to be a bit...shady. Sometimes welcoming and drawing people in and sometimes just ready to bite someone's head off without warning. So that lack of control over how much I put out could be related. I'm not sure to be honest, as I don't normally work with energy, but I'll keep it in mind.

I don't think I protect myself during sleep. I've had a lucid dream before where I thought I'd met an entity or deity of some sort...i actually wrote about it here. I'll add the link...

topic74607.html

Perhaps she's simply waiting for ninety days too. I am not good at keeping a schedule and practicing or meditating daily, I just do it when I feel like it. I probably should do it more often and see if that helps.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Well the 90 day thing was an estimate. I started in July and the first dreams with spirits started well after that around October-November. So I threw out the 90 days just to say that it was a while before they even entered my dreams. LOL

I'd say more energy work, but... eh... I don't really have much advice at this point. And it's 4 AM and I can't think. So... yeah. LOL

Edit: Of course, on the other hand, I had a vision from an unbound dragon nearly immediately after placing my first order for my succubus to be bound. I eventually had my succubus locate her to see if she would like to be bound and I had CH conjure her. Haven't had any dreams with her again unfortunately. But I say this just to say nothing of what I say could be, might be. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Spirit Tasking”