Member Communications and it's Importance

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

creepyhollows wrote:The only times we've had to comply with law enforcement is when members here are badly behaved, not Ash, myself, or Creepy Hollows.
Well, there's a reason for the saying "Hell is other people"
scnr

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
But authorities didn't find zip on CH so case was closed and the people who reported CH were just salty and lame.
CH wasn't investigated at any point. The FBI came to us, sat down with us, went through all the posts, the information we had on the people involved, and spent months shifting through the websites, issuing subpoenas to find out who was posting those things, etc. We had nothing to hide and we gave them everything we had related to the death threats, the fake posts, the solicitations of cash-for-hire, etc. I still have the entire box of material related to that entire investigation.

We were the people who had to report the death threats. The only people investigated in all of that were the people who posted the death threats. In addition to that, one of the sellers who had so many negative, fake reviews posted by other sellers they had an attorney get involved who sent letters to all the posters to cease & desist.

The level of misinformation is staggering LOL It's really almost unbelievable how much fake news circulates and no one does any due diligence to get to the truth.

I realize the fake complaint boards say CH was investigated, but again... those reviews are all fake reviews and CH wasn't investigated at any point. It's not hard to figure out that those who were caught up in that investigation were upset and in retaliation posted that isn't wasn't them, it was CH. You guys don't wonder why every single seller that's ever existed from 2006-2012 has multiple fake reviews? And those reviews all read like a crazy soap opera drama? The only times we've had to comply with law enforcement is when members here are badly behaved, not Ash, myself, or Creepy Hollows.
Right, sorry. Yeah I knew you guys worked with the FBI as far as giving them information and whatnot and I wasn't trying to make you guys look bad.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

There's been good information that's come out of this thread, but nothing that isn't readily available in many threads through this entire Forum. There's an abundance of information present through more than 11 years of posts, so if you really want to get to the heart of a matter you can use the search function on the board, or you can write directly into us. Getting information directly from us is really the only way to make sure you are actually getting honest information and not continuing to keep alive non-factual information. Because anyone who lived through those times and actually knows what went on then isn't always going to step up and correct you, but it makes people look like instigators when they repeat rumors and not facts.

This thread alone has to be in the top 10 of most reported threads to Helpdesk of all time. We have received multiple tickets from people reporting this thread for spreading rumors & not being factual. Members here, or on other sites, aren't going to always just come out & correct you when they see someone spreading rumors or saying things like fact when they aren't fact. They will, though, report it to us or talk amongst themselves with other, long-term members and usually it makes the misinformed look like trouble makers.

Any information you all share with others, and how you act in any forum or chat, is something observed by more people than you know. When reputable practitioners look for those who they are going to mentor or offer an apprenticeship to, I know they read through these social websites to see the merit of the person they are going to mentor. Bear that in mind if any of you have designs upon becoming a mentored or apprenticed person in magic. Practitioners don't like drama, and they really have to feel they can trust the people they are going to share their life's work with and teach their methods to. I know some people from this Forum have been chosen for mentorship in the past, and we have been asked for recommendations before, so it does happen.

I'm going to cleanse this thread with some positive magic, it is far too dark a discussion to leave without positive energy to balance its weight <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Hopefully those who read through this thread will have some relief by the end.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:The level of misinformation is staggering LOL It's really almost unbelievable how much fake news circulates and no one does any due diligence to get to the truth.
Thanks so much for that info.

I think I have seen some of those strange negative old reviews when googling for info on a seller and they did look to me like obvious besmirching attempts. It's good that the storm has been weathered now.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

To be honest, I have yet to see any negative reviews about CH.

memento mori
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:To be honest, I have yet to see any negative reviews about CH.
There's a lot of fake ones out there. Googling CH and Scam will lead to some crazy results, all of which are worth a good laugh. Some may or may not cause a headache. You've been warned! :P

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I’ll pass. I don’t need the negative energy. It makes me feel ill to read things like that as I feel emotions.

memento mori
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Wait, what on this thread is fake n stuff that it got reported, thought I read through everything??

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:Wait, what on this thread is fake n stuff that it got reported, thought I read through everything??
It was reported - - generally speaking - - because the thread became a debate that people didn't like due to the negative energy they perceived from it, and more misunderstandings throughout the thread didn't help matters.

I think people have the right to report things they feel deserve reporting and I don't judge those that did, as the feature exists for a reason.

Nobody said anything about the thread itself being fake, they said that some of the information was very incorrect. All that said, I think live and let live is a good note to end on. No point in stirring a pot that's been taken off the burner, right?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:Let me make it way easier for you. Any social media of any kind with the name Ishvala that isn't one very specific Therian guide website or a d-server with an icon that has a red eye...isnt me. I go by other names on most all other websites depending on which brand of community it is. I'm only a member of three spiritual forums, four if you count one inactive account.

Any other Ishvala ain't me. ;)

I'd love to help you find others but I feel like that'd be crossing boundaries and you're a smart lady. In March I'll stalk your pm box if I get tenured. ;)
Ok. So. I am 99.999999% sure I have located you on that great tome. And it was an accident (one I can explain too.) Will it terrify you if I send you a request, or should I PM you there first since it'll be with my legal name?

1zp 1h 1am 1e

Return to “Forum Suggestions”