Member Communications and it's Importance

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Well. I just googled "Therian." And I knew what the community was, but I didn't know that word. And now I feel 2% younger.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Trying to find me on FB is like trying to make Where's Waldo out of War and Peace. Total ruse. Haha. I don't use any social media of that nature at this time. However I am charmed that anyone wants to find me.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:Trying to find me on FB is like trying to make Where's Waldo out of War and Peace. Total ruse. Haha. I don't use any social media of that nature at this time. However I am charmed that anyone wants to find me.
I am so vindicated. Because, believe me, I would have found you by now. XD

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Well. I just googled "Therian." And I knew what the community was, but I didn't know that word. And now I feel 2% younger.
Trust me when I say it's 70% children and crazy adults making fools of themselves and 30% people with identity disorders of some degree trying to find themselves through psychological research, therapy, and/or spirituality. It's a very misunderstood and muddled community...much like the Spirit Keeping one, actually. I've been a representative (with occasional mod position) of a popular go to guide/forum community for a good three years now so I've been watching its ups and downs for awhile, haha.

Also, the devil and suns (S&S) could help you with anything you'd need to know as far as demonolotry and they also have their own server. You might find some good information there. Hint hint wink wink.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:Trying to find me on FB is like trying to make Where's Waldo out of War and Peace. Total ruse. Haha. I don't use any social media of that nature at this time. However I am charmed that anyone wants to find me.
Um hello? Your text is magic and purple. Clearly you're amazing!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

My dad died and I was sad, but a few friends did come and offer support, except that some others came along and commented along the lines of as I am Asian, chances are I had an abusive dad. I replied along the lines of if that person has an experience of having an abusive dad please do not generalise as that isn't my case. I was told that I am rubbing salt in the person's wound, and another member sided with the person telling me the person didn't mean it and was probably just saying what the person knows from another fellow Asian's perspective. That was the point when questions of how can a person be so one-sided and I felt completely helpless being put in the wrong. From then on I stopped posting personal experiences and only short comments that may, or perhaps may not, be useful even though at the bottom of my heart and the back of my mind I hope they may be useful.
And that is completely inappropriate & tasteless behavior by any Forum member, but if they caused you to change who you are here & receive the benefits of those who were reaching out to befriend you & support you, then they won. They got just what they wanted & they bullied you into submission.

Ugly people are everywhere. People who want to incite hate & the primal disgust within others are everywhere. I had to look through that other board site people keep trying to promote here, and honestly it's a lot of trash talk, hate, misinformation, and no accountability. That's not what this community is about, and that's one of the reasons that site isn't mentioned here. We took the mention of dchord off of here when it was reported (with verified screenshots) that a coordinated attack against a seller was being plotted to abuse the CH community to spread the attack. That's disgusting. We are more than happy to advertise for other paranormal sellers, but it would be counterproductive to send people to places that are filled with bullies, people coordinating attacks on other seller's sites & Facebook pages, etc., and we're not about hate.

We will be addressing people coordinating the abuse of the CH Forum through coordinated attacks through other boards, and likely the rule is going to be immediate ban. We try to keep an honest community here that has honest people & helpful people. We don't want trolls or haters here because they spread bad energy and poison to us all.

If ANYONE on this board bullies, berates, taunts, or otherwise impedes your ability to function here as a beloved and accepted member of this community, you only have to report it support@creepyhollows.com and action is taken.

It doesn't mean someone who disagrees with you, or you have a heated discussion with. But, if they call you names, they say racist/phobic/hateful things that are personal, they taunt personal injury, or anything like that. They get, at minimum, a 3 day ban or account demotion, or permanent ban if it's bad enough.

As far as finding members on here somewhere else. If they want to be found they will make it easy, like using the same username on all sites, but if they don't then they shouldn't feel like they are being stalked to be confronted outside of here. Many people in the supernatural do not advertise their beliefs for fear of being judged, ridiculed, etc. We offer that anonymity and people who come here know we will safeguard their privacy with a voracious tenacity.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Also, the devil and suns (S&S) could help you with anything you'd need to know as far as demonolotry and they also have their own server. You might find some good information there. Hint hint wink wink.
If anyone want to find S&S they can Google them or find their thread here. I would recommend finding them and contacting them through their own website and their own channels. They are happy to help answer questions.

End of comment on S&S. Nothing beyond this point has anything to do with S&S

-----------------------------------------------------

Completely separate address on a completely separate, overall website. This comment bears no reflection on a specific seller. We do not comment on sellers and their authenticity, nor do we bash other sellers, even if we don't agree with them. This is specifically about another site and the behavior seen there by some people.

Honestly, I would rather have a Minotaur stomp on my toe and grind it into the pavement then send people to a discussion board that has so little regard for accountability, honesty, real information for Spirit Keeping, and is a hate-filled, fear-mongering site. Those kinds of unprotected boards where "everyone's a conjurer & expert", and "let's all go troll this poor person's page or site" is a boil on the community. It works against everything the good people/conjurers of the community have tried to do for almost 20 years.

I don't even want "wink wink" references to that website. There's a reason the word/URL is blocked, so don't circumvent it, it's still breaking the rules.

The point of CH, from the day we made the first page of the first website we had, was to provide real, honest, open information about Spirit Keeping. Any other sites doing the same we happily & repeatedly promote, and even refer people to through Helpdesk. But, sites where people coordinate attacks on other sellers and sites just to showcase the ugliness of humanity, we will not promote.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

We'll start over from my original post. Because some of you are savage, and before asking for clarification you would have started a war that didn't even exist. Please take a moment to ask for clarification if you don't understand something before you fire shots across the bow.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Thank you for the clarifications.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank you for the edit! I know this thread has to be getting stressful for you, Magnolia, but with the edit I am no longer confused. I think I have a fairly good idea of what we might be talking about. I really appreciate that. <3

Return to “Forum Suggestions”