A dream comes true! Full succubus interaction!

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:Edit: You beat me.
I beat you? I haven't even started yet! 1s :D :D ;)

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:
What have I gotten myself into this time? XD
Jimy wrote: Thanks for sharing it with us, in some way (your happiness, your emotions...), Ishvala ;)
I'm glad to lighten up your day even moreso.
I'm also glad I was so spot on. x3

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
Jimy wrote:
What have I gotten myself into this time? XD
I don't know?! *whistles looking on the ceiling*
:D
You can use the safeword anytime... you know it, right? :D
Ishvala wrote:
Jimy wrote: Thanks for sharing it with us, in some way (your happiness, your emotions...), Ishvala ;)
I'm glad to lighten up your day even moreso.
I'm also glad I was so spot on. x3
I'm glad you are glad, I'm too x3

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: You can use the safeword anytime... you know it, right? :D
Pomegranate?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I read through this and I had a lot of mixed thoughts - I won't lie, some were doubts. However, as I've experienced hand-holding mid-sleep cycle along with some lucid/astral interactions, I know exactly what you mean with your first interactions in this encounter. I can definitely relate with waking to sense things while not being fully awake and being patient and calm to see what happens. I am amazed and your post comes at an interesting time for me.

Last night and earlier today my succubus (I) was very active. I've had some very intense pleasurable experiences through the night and morning, even into the afternoon a little. Those interactions were a bit more intense than usual. Later this afternoon when I finally got out of bed and told her how wonderful she had been she told me telepathically in a tone of amusement to never say she doesn't spend time with me.

There was something else about my experience. It's not nearly like the manifestations you have had - usually more internal and skin-surface sensations and I don't see her although I feel her movement and tingles that would be spirit touches. That said, something about it all seemed more than usual. More free. I can't explain it.

Well, when I read this post all I could think was I will get there and this will happen with me and it will be soon. I was not shocked by your post and not jealous - just know this will be my experience too at some point soon.

That said, I'm exceedingly happy for you. Thank you for sharing. This gives me a strong feeling of promise.

One part of this, the beginning of your lucid dream and the reference regarding the cross - that stands out to me. On one hand, this is curious to me because in general religious symbols are not spelled, but perhaps they are enchanted based on our own belief or the like. Our energy gives them power maybe? Maybe our own prayer or faith imbues them with holy protective magic?

On another level it stands out to me because a treat for Headless Horsemen / Dullahan is "any spiritual-related object". I've been trying to figure that out. They have very strong ties to the spirit realm and unique ones. I wonder what would happen if I offered him my own cross that I used to wear...

The other part of your experience that really stands out to me is that they take place, at the end of the day, in the near-astral, as an out-of-body experience. That resonates with me a lot as CH performed a reading and my gift, supposedly, is Plane Walking. Your experience shows me that some of my own experiences may have been far more real than I gave them credit. Most fascinating.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Guy25
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

This is without a doubt the greatest experience i read, that and marquest's story. congrats! whether it was 100% wake-state or not, it was very fascinating and fun to read. I believe you experienced something similar to a story of a guy on some deserted forum who had a violent succubus like entity visit him, (except it happened when he went to bed that night) And he swore he was 100% awake while all this happened.
Basically how it went, she came to him in a rather violent manner-wrestling with him at first in bed to end up having some mind blowing sex. She was basically there asking him for some favor in killing some guy in exchange for sex... (lol) When the guy refused, she threatened him that she would castrate his balls with her razor sharp like teeth. (ouch)
Story goes a little further but i feel like im derailing here. (i got too many thoughts i want to write down and share at once, that i would have to open up dozens of new threads lol...)

But anyways back on point, i find it interesting that you were able to experience all this with your most recent ubi of a year or so. Maybe it was the same that came back to you? i find it baffling you were in contact with so many throughout life. Did you have some kind of (dare i say) religion that forbid masterbation and ejaculation? i say this as my first true ubi came to me at a period of long abstinence. There could be a correlation. Some ubis like the sexual build up of sexual transmution energy. i felt internally strong and had many of the positive effects of sexual energy build up, but when i conducted the same experiment of abstinence with ubis i havn't felt any of the aforementioned benefits. So yes i can confirm first handedly they take some of that sexual energy ;)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”