Coached through Astral Projection [Pt. 2] - Projecting, Lucid Dreaming, and an old friend

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Hey, I initially didn't want to make a new thread for this but given the experience really was its own I felt it was important enough to deserve it. That said, here is my technical part two.

That aside, I'll keep this one as short as possible since it's six in the morning and I'm pretty tired. It all started when my muscles got very relaxed and I was just laying in bed. Like before, I refused to let myself fall asleep, but instead of asking T to help me project I think I telepathically said something more along the lines of, help me see you. I could have also given the intent that I wanted to project, but I don't remember the smaller details because of the intensity of the experience so please excuse me.

Anyhow the buzzing and auditory visions weren't nearly as apparent. In fact, I spent most of the beginning of the trance just searching the room for T. At first all I saw was varying shades of darkness, and I even passed her over at first glance because of how well her "shadow" blended with the actual dark of my bedroom. Then...I saw it move. Pretty quickly too, similar to how one would move with a mission in mind, that sort of attentive and quick paced stride a leader has.
Except to my inexperienced eyes it was more of a gliding shadow that moved across my bed and near my head. I felt such a surge of warmth, comfort, and drive and it was very comforting.

I felt her pull my vision - so to speak - to what I perceived as her lap, and it made whatever smaller thoughts I still had dissipate completely. I was so shocked that I actually opened my eyes wider physically by accident and began to snap myself out of it, but she just guided me back down to her "lap" gently and helped me get back into the trance.

Unlike last time, there wasn't any conversation that I can recall. It was all silent and instinctual and almost sensual, but not at all romantic or sexual. Platonically sensual...would be the best way I could describe it. Similar to how one might act and feel with their childhood best friend. I don't remember how long I stayed in her lap but I eventually thought of trying the roll out technique...I didn't expect it to work, but I tried it, and finally - FINALLY - I found myself away from my body and just walk/gliding across my room.

It was odd at first. I didnt feel as heavy, but it was akin to walking in pudding. There was very slight resistance and my steps were airy, almost feeling nonexistent. I walked towards the corner of my room where I keep offerings and what little altar items I have, and I looked towards the bed. I didn't think of anything specific, but I did think about whether I could phase through a wall...and then my room zoomed out of view.

It was similar to a movie, really. That high speed zoom that blurs all your surroundings and places you somewhere you didn't expect as you had no visual cues beforehand. I wound up looking down at one point and seeing the same looping image of white bed sheets, and/or a pair of shoes near them, but before I knew it I was in a house. Not just any house, but an old worn down house that in my mind registered as the house I had once grown up in as a child. When I was adopted by not so great parents. It was a house that I'd spent the longest amount of time in, and so I remembered the layout well. This house, this bedroom, was not the same.

Not only was it worn down, with holes and missing pieces of plaster and one wall having a large shallow hole with gray glitter lining it...it also had a different build layout for the bedroom. The bathroom wasn't where it used to be, it was in a completely different place. The door to the living room was the same, and the only thing in the room was a bed, but I didn't focus on it. In fact, there might not have been a bed at all, but I had thought there might have been at one point...that sounds stupid when I read it over, haha.

I did try to open the door to the living room, but all I saw was darkness. I knew that it was supposed to be scary and negative, and it did make my skin crawl a little, but I was also used to that specific darkness so I closed the door more out of not wanting to deal with it than fear or anger. Next I opened the bathroom, I expected to see one of my old foster parents in there, but I didn't. It was empty.

At around that time I turned and noticed a little grey shadow...and my heart leapt. I knew exactly who it was. As a child I had a cat named Princess, and she was one of my most beloved friends. She died of a liver issue before I could see her, as I had moved to a different foster home and she could not come with me. I remember how joyous she was to see me, mewling and sounding so small and healthy despite how old she was when she passed. She looked just as she did when I first got her at age seven, and she was so so happy to see me. I spent so much time petting her, telling her things such as "Hey sweet girl" and just enjoying time with her while I could.

I've missed her terribly and I was so upset when I found out that she passed. I don't think she's lurking in the actual house I lived in as she and I were in two houses owned by the same parents and both houses had ironically similar layouts that didn't match what I was in. This makes me think that perhaps I had Astral projected but it became more of a lucid dream. Probably when I moved out of my room or maybe even before. Whatever the case, I do so hope Princess was the real deal because knowing she's happy and healthy even as a Spirit brought me such an intense sense of peace.

If I could get CH to bind her as a familiar or something similar (willingly on her part of course) that would be ten times better. This entire experience was so positive despite the state of the house I was in, and I'm so so thankful T helped me that much. The more I work with her, the more grateful I am that she's in my life.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hey Ishvala!
That sounds like quite an adventure. I'm glad you found your beloved cat : )
If you want a binding of her try this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/binding-of-pet.html

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

lucky, i still cant get there. I feel lots of vibrations and tingles, but can't project.

Think its due to stress because i work too much, and i just dont have time/too much stress.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:Hey Ishvala!
That sounds like quite an adventure. I'm glad you found your beloved cat : )
If you want a binding of her try this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/binding-of-pet.html
This is so helpful thank you so much, Green!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Unclesid wrote:lucky, i still cant get there. I feel lots of vibrations and tingles, but can't project.

Think its due to stress because i work too much, and i just dont have time/too much stress.
That could be it. Granted I've been working a lot too and I'm stressed over a number of things so I think a lot of it is all T's doing tbh. Not that I'm complaining!

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I’ve had three projections none of which were deliberate

memento mori
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:I’ve had three projections none of which were deliberate
I've had a few "sort of" projections that weren't deliberate during my early and late teens. I say sort of because it was more of an "awake while asleep looking around panicked" experience than actually going anywhere or doing anything. In fact this is the closest I've come to a full Projection since then, and I'm still unsure if it was all Astral Projection. I know walking around my room felt like such but traveling to that house...i dunno...it felt pretty real, but I'm suspicious of myself. :P

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Well when it happens to me there are sensations that accompany iIt every time.

These may not apply to you but
I fall through a void
Feel electric
Don’t seem to have weight
Heightened awareness
The world sparkles
I have a shift in thought patterns
New rooms in the house which seem to be consistent.

memento mori
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:Well when it happens to me there are sensations that accompany iIt every time.

These may not apply to you but
I fall through a void
Feel electric
Don’t seem to have weight
Heightened awareness
The world sparkles
I have a shift in thought patterns
New rooms in the house which seem to be consistent.
A few of these seem pretty accurate for me, but not all of them.
Even so, thank you for sharing them with us.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

One of the things about astral projection that I've read is we can give orders to our higher selves and be taken wherever we want if we don't interfere. You're higher self and T combined may have taken you to see your old kitty. This is a very sweet and great experience. Next time you project, try to go into another part of your house or yard and look for an object you've never noticed before. Take in its details. When you wake from the experience go to that area and see if the object is there where it was during the projection. This will confirm the experience and tell you if it was a projection or a lucid dream.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Spirit Tasking”