Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Malicious God Djinn

Postby Aprophis » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:57 am

Glowworm wrote:The only people able to banish before were CH and they are ignoring me.

Charles, the Rosequartzlabyrinth
Jerrod aka Papa Hood
The Priestesses from S&S might be able to help too.
Of course you'll have to pay those people.

Why does CH ignore you? Maybe they're too occupied.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Ishvala Fenris
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 265
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know

Postby Ishvala Fenris » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:49 am

I once again highly suggest just slowing down and not making any drastic decisions. They seem to be only causing more stress and panic.

Glowworm
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Postby Glowworm » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:32 pm

I've already gone ahead with the dampening of abilities. I remember being told by my keep that they would still be able to communicate with me, but again I don't know how true it is and whether the unbound said that. Someone else here did receive that same service and appeared to still see his keep in his dreams. I'm reading about the law of attraction and trying to find a suitable chakra healing video on YouTube. For some reason a lot of them have this horrible eerie background music that makes me more panicky than relaxed, others have music too low and voices too loud etc. Does anybody have a link to some decent chakra healing music?

I think reading about the law of attraction is helping me though.

I'm sorry I keep panicking and reacting on here, it really is a lack of sleep and the scary shocking jumps, it is even making my body move sometimes.

I really appreciate so much that you are all helping me, and believe me I am reading and taking into account every single post you lot have written here.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:39 pm

Aprophis wrote:
Glowworm wrote:The only people able to banish before were CH and they are ignoring me.

Charles, the Rosequartzlabyrinth
Jerrod aka Papa Hood
The Priestesses from S&S might be able to help too.
Of course you'll have to pay those people.

Why does CH ignore you? Maybe they're too occupied.

Thank you. I tried Charles before and it didn't work, as nice as he is. I've seen S&S mentioned a lot but I've never found them. What does it stand for?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Postby Aprophis » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:30 pm

Glowworm wrote:Thank you. I tried Charles before and it didn't work, as nice as he is. I've seen S&S mentioned a lot but I've never found them. What does it stand for?

Huh, when Charles doesn't work.......yeah, then I'd get concerned.

Satan and Sons

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Postby Aurum » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:50 pm

Speaking of Satan and Sons and taking into account that you said Charles wasn't able to help... A little while ago I read Akelta's article how somehow our own shadows and thought forms we have created end up haunting us. This happens especially when one is in denial of one's own darkness. Something to consider.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:41 pm

I should mention, when I say before, I meant during 2017 when I had an unbound around me back then. It was CH who managed to get rid of it with their banishment service.

featheredstar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Postby featheredstar » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:08 pm

I've been reading through this thread for a while.. and what happened to you, Glowworm, is very similar to what happened to a friend who started spirit keeping a year ago. She has a powerful imagination, and was looking up different types of spirits and spent time thinking about them and what they could do.

She started to freak herself out. She created her own thoughtforms, started to see the things she created. These thoughtforms haunted her, took over her mental state of mind, and she believed that they were outside entities. How I figured out they were thoughtforms is because she created them and their backstories much the same as she would create original characters. Also, they never interacted without her behind them.

Aurum reminded me of this happening, and I see it now with what you've been talking about. What helped her is by taking a break and to re-evaluate herself and what was going around her. As well as trying to take herself out of the situation at hand (as she did not have a very... positive atmosphere she was living in). Don't give up on your spirits, and don't give up on yourself, either, but definitely take some time to breathe and think things over. I suggest to do research into thoughtform creation / uncreation, as well as to contact your original conjurers for further information on your spirits, as you might be perceiving them in a way that was not meant to be.

If I can, I want to help anyone with the background experience of seeing what my friend went through so they don't have to go through similar.

A year later, she's got three more spirits and a lot more knowledge about herself, and what she can do, and who she is, and how powerful her imagination and creation can be. You can make it out. I believe in you.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi. Thanks for your message. I wasn't doing research into bad spirits. This thing seemingly came out of nowhere and has quite a dark energy. When I'm not thinking about it, it visits me and wakes me up constantly. I'm wondering if I bought something and it was attached to it. I've been looking into purchases since November, as that was when it started when it was first "teaching me lessons" by pushing me to the limit and it was impersonating my other spirits. Now it knows I'm onto it it doesn't impersonate my spirits anymore but keeps waking me up.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:40 pm

Do you think it might be more understanding not to assume someone is imagining things and it's all in their head? Would anyone into spirit keeping like it if they were assumed first and foremost that it was all in their head?

Return to “What Went Wrong?”