Number of Spirits: 126
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Malicious God Djinn

Postby Lewk » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:48 am

Regholdain wrote:Hi Lewk - That's some great info and very interesting. Does Franz Bardon discuss this in Initiation to Hermetics by chance?

Hi Reg

Yes, that's explained in Step VI of Initiation into Hermetics, but also I'd say it's built into his whole approach in that book. He wanted magicians to improve their mental control and character in part so as their powers grew they would not want to cause harm or do it unintentionally.

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Regholdain » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:29 pm

Lewk wrote:
Regholdain wrote:Hi Lewk - That's some great info and very interesting. Does Franz Bardon discuss this in Initiation to Hermetics by chance?

Hi Reg

Yes, that's explained in Step VI of Initiation into Hermetics, but also I'd say it's built into his whole approach in that book. He wanted magicians to improve their mental control and character in part so as their powers grew they would not want to cause harm or do it unintentionally.

Thanks for the answer, Lewk. I have the book and just haven't had time to crack it. I want to focus on learning energy work first, so it's on the back burner until I feel the desire to move forward with a particular magic path. This just gives me another reason to read it.

Sorry for the derail everyone...

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Postby Erszebet » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi Glowworm, I am sorry to hear about your issues. I've passed through something similar and I do understand how you feel.I think you need to google the site Clarity of being and read there carefully. Please start from the emergency primer page. It can be of immense help to put an end to what you are passing through. Best wishes

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:54 am

Thank you Erszebet. I will look into it.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:58 am

It seems I'm not allowed to post here to get the attention of Mag and Ash, despite its urgency.

My two djinn although released, will not cancel the wishes I asked of them. I know I said I wanted my wishes to come true but, one is a wish to have a relationship with an old crush. Despite me asking "without harm..." I have been driven mad in order to force me into actions to do with getting him. He is obviously not the one for me and I NEED to cancel this wish.

How do I do it guys?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Dawn

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:06 am

Glowworm wrote:It seems I'm not allowed to post here to get the attention of Mag and Ash, despite its urgency.

Mm not sure about the urgency, but if HD can't respond as you prefer, this listing might be more suitable:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/psychic- ... ation.html

Glowworm wrote:My two djinn although released, will not cancel the wishes I asked of them. I know I said I wanted my wishes to come true but, one is a wish to have a relationship with an old crush.

This should be asked directly to the conjurers who bound them, as well as the ones who released them. Have you contacted the conjurers who bind them? And how about the ones who released them? What did they say?

Glowworm wrote:Despite me asking "without harm..." I have been driven mad in order to force me into actions to do with getting him. He is obviously not the one for me and I NEED to cancel this wish.

This may imply deeper psychological problem, besides the wishes. There are several suggestions, for examples:
HOW TO CONTROL AN OBSESSION

The challenge then is to make our obsessions function positively, controlling them so they don't control us, extracting the benefit of obsession without succumbing to its detriments. To do this, the following strategies may be helpful:

1 Distract yourself at varying intervals. Using force of will to tame an obsession is like fighting to overcome anxiety by denying it exists: rarely does it do anything but make it worse. Instead, find something attractive and pleasurable to distract you from your obsession, to provide you a break from thinking about it. This will help remind you on an emotional level that other things in life are still important. Read a gripping novel, watch an entertaining movie, help a friend in distress. Do something that takes you out of your own head.
2 Accomplish a task that helps put your obsession behind you. Sometimes an obsession holds us in its power and refuses to let us go because we simply haven't finished with it. Perhaps we haven't revised a book chapter, haven't planned the last details of a trip, haven't asked out someone on whom we have a crush. Tell yourself that once you've reached the next milestone, you're going to take a break. Often taking a solid step forward in some way frees you to walk away from an obsession temporarily to recharge your batteries. And when you do, turn back to something else in your life you've been neglecting.
3 Focus on your greater mission. As I wrote in an earlier post, The Importance Of Having A Mission, finding and embracing a mission in life will defend you against the sense your life is meaningless. And if you're able to care about a mission that in some way brings joy to or removes suffering from others, you'll find yourself more firmly anchored, upright, and balanced when a wave of obsessive thoughts threatens to carry you away.
4 Adopt a practice that grounds you. Chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo. Meditate. Take up karate. Or dancing. Do something physical in different surroundings to engage a different part of your mind that's interested in other things besides your obsession.
5 Allow time to pass. With time, many obsessions gradually lose their flavor.
6 Listen to what others tell you. If your close friends and family express concern over your being obsessed, they're probably right. Be open to these messages.

I'm not arguing here that we should seek to extinguish obsession; I'm arguing we should seek to control it. Our ability to bend our emotions to our will is poor, but not our ability to manage them. We can make our obsessions work for us rather than work us over. And we can learn to let them go when the time comes.
Source: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... /obsession

How to End a Romantic Obsession

End All Contact: Every conversation, friendly gesture, sexual encounter, Facebook status update, text message, or glance that connects you to him has the potential to keep hope alive, amplifying the obsession. If he won’t cut off contact with you, you will have to do it yourself.

Dismantle the Fantasy: Unrequited love is powerful because the beloved comes to represent something much larger than himself. Winning him becomes tied up with other, more important life goals—one of the most common being the goal of having a committed, loving partner. You don’t have to abandon valid life goals. You just have to reckon with the fact that the object of your obsession won’t help you reach them.

Live With Your Feelings: Romantic obsession can make you feel you must do everything in your power to pursue the object of your love. But it’s often much healthier not to act. Holding back helps you learn to tolerate your distress instead of doing something you’ll regret.

Get Help: If your obsession is limiting your ability to function or spurring you to destructive behavior, don’t go it alone. Look for therapeutic approaches rooted in cognitive behavioral therapy, which helps people identify and change the beliefs that direct self-destructive thoughts and actions, or in dialectical behavior therapy, which emphasizes self-acceptance along with mindfulness and other coping skills.

Mourn: Being rejected by a beloved, or never having his love in the first place, is a loss. Give yourself time to grieve.
Source: https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/ar ... 1/obsessed

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:47 am

I'm not obsessed with the crush, but I was, very much so. Thank you for the information but, I'm not sure how to put how I changed my mind so much, but I'm really not even finding him attractive anymore. I was told at the beginning that if I wanted a great relationship with him then it would all need to start over as if we had never met before. Well, it looks like I have reached that stage.

Part of why I want someone matched for me, rather than him anymore, is why I want those wishes cancelled. He is not good enough for me.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:54 am

One was a CH ifrit djinn and the other a god djinn from MysticMorningTreasures. CH apparently unbinded the ifrit last week when I asked via helpdesk. It was done quickly which I thought was really good service. I released my god djinn because the website gives you instructions on how, I held the vessel and said the right words exactly.

They are still trying to manifest my wishes. They have been doing that all year via driving me mad and making me do things I didn't especially want to do. I just want to be happy and live a happy fulfilling life now.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:29 pm

I feel the need to edit my last two posts (it won't let me) because I didn't explain things clearly. Basically I want to cancel that wish with the crush especially, because I do not want to be driven mad anymore. I do not want him as a person, he is no longer attractive to me. I don't think he is good enough for me.

As for my other wishes, I still want them. But without harm to anyone in any way.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Dawn

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:34 pm

Glowworm wrote:I'm not obsessed with the crush, but I was, very much so. Thank you for the information but, I'm not sure how to put how I changed my mind so much, but I'm really not even finding him attractive anymore. I was told at the beginning that if I wanted a great relationship with him then it would all need to start over as if we had never met before. Well, it looks like I have reached that stage.

Obsession doesn't just get turned off that easily. And if you did have obsessive love before, it might turn into obsessive hate etc at first. It is like an addiction.

Glowworm wrote:One was a CH ifrit djinn and the other a god djinn from MysticMorningTreasures. CH apparently unbinded the ifrit last week when I asked via helpdesk. It was done quickly which I thought was really good service. I released my god djinn because the website gives you instructions on how, I held the vessel and said the right words exactly.

Since you have unbound their bindings, the ones who can ask them are the original conjurers. Try asking Lisa and HD whether the djinns cancel your wish or not, hopefully they still have some contact with the djinns.
If they do cancel it, then what's left is the remaining obsession.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Return to “What Went Wrong?”