Malicious God Djinn

Glowworm
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Malicious God Djinn

Postby Glowworm » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:01 pm

Truth. It was not an obsession, you are right.

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Regholdain » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:47 pm

I might be off base here, but a spirit cannot force you to do things against your will to fulfill a wish. They may be angry with you (I have read that djinn are temperamental) for releasing them and now are playing with you since they are unbound (by causing confusion or the like), BUT they cannot force you to act against your will. You are not being forced into attempting a relationship except by your own decision. I would say that you are misguided and should seek medical advice for any compulsions that you are feeling happening against your will. These may be signs of a deeper psychological issue that are NOT spiritual in origin.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Ifrit Causing Madness

Postby Glowworm » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:40 pm

My keep, most of whom are from CH, have been causing me bad luck throughout the year. I need to stop this bad luck they are causing around me to make a specific wish happen.

I need to cancel the wish. My neighbours are beginning to act hostile towards me.

PLEASE. And please read the below short paragraph to the end.

The wish specifically was to change my mum's partner's mind so that he leaves his house to me in his will. The malicious unbounds my keep have kept letting in throughout the year have kept making me mad. Everytime I'm extremely upset they encourage me to keep begging this man to give me his house, out of desperation. I do not want to be desperate. They are trying to create a terrible scenario so that he changes his mind. They have also been sending my sister's partner mad so that he won't let my sister and even his kids live in the same house. He has been described by my whole family as going mad. He is sane, I am sane. This is normal for both of us. As you can see, the wish has to be fully stopped. I never intended all this madness to happen, I had no idea. I set houserules for the ifrit as soon as he arrived and did not expect this to happen, naturally.

I do not want that wish. It was an ifrit djinn from CH I orginally asked of the wish. According to the helpdesk they unbinded him. But the wish is still taking place. As you can see, it is causing haywire.

I lay down the houserules for him at the beginning as soon as he arrived. I need to cancel the wish ASAP. How do I do this? Is there a expert who can help me solve this?

And before you say it, I am not mad. I have always stayed out of a mental hospital. I am free from meds and always have been. I am completely sane. So is my sister's partner. I feel this should be regarded as pointing me in the right direction in helping me with spirit keeping and not in telling me to go and seek medical advice. Thank you for your co-operation which I appreciate very much.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Re: Ifrit Causing Madness

Postby Glowworm » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:53 pm

FTR, this man's daughter inherited her grandmother's house, has her own house, will be inheriting her mother's house (she is an only child) and is inheriting her father's house (the man).

He is my mum's partner, and I have tried seeking and trying council housing accommodation, it tends to be well, rubbish. It attracts people who are noisy and misbehaved. Not everyone, but a few, and they have caused me misery throughout my time in council accommodation. He and my mother have been together for years since I was a kid, and I saw him as a father, and I am autistic and find life really hard to cope with because of misunderstandings with other people, I am out of work. His daughter went to a private school and has a great career, she basically has everything and I am homeless. That is why I asked for that wish. Please don't judge me.

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 128
Spelled Number: 130
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:58 pm

Hi Glowworm

There was some good advice on your other thread from an experienced spirit keeper about contacting the conjurer (if your spirit has been set free by them) to see if they are still in contact with the spirit and can ask them about cancelling the wish and related issues...did you see that?

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Regholdain » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:26 pm

Repeating the same posts under different titles may be against forum rules, FYI. Although, you have provided much different information about this wish this time.

First, getting mad or upset or even having a streak of bad luck is not always attributable to spirit interaction. I don't mean this confrontationally so I hope you don't take it wrong: As you mention you are on the autistic spectrum and this makes things difficult, have you considered that some of this bad luck just stems from misunderstandings derived from that? The problems may actually just be common family/relationship issues.

Also, as being homeless is very difficult and you are very upset with the situation already, has it occurred to you that you bring the home up and push about it just because you are deeply troubled by it? I mean, you were troubled enough to place the wish in the first place, so obviously this weighs very heavily on your thoughts. Perhaps you bring it up when you are upset because you ARE upset, not because of the ifrit.

On the spiritual side of it, I would imagine any wishes or tasks that you placed with your djinn were null and void immediately upon being released. In addition, as previously said in the other thread, if you feel like these djinn that are now unbound are still around and causing problems, you should contact the conjuror to have them read the situation and check on the djinn. You may need to pay extra for that reading to find out what's going on, but this would still be the best course of action so that you can be certain you are dealing with the djinn causing issues, or if you are overreacting and just experiencing deep relationship issues with your family.

And lastly, keep in mind that none of us has any clue what is going on your life. None of us (that I am aware of) are licensed therapists or councilors in any way, shape, or form. I highly recommend not blaming life circumstances and relationship issues on spirits and instead to seek out professional counseling or therapy. Most often when we have troubles in our lives that involve multiple people around us, the common denominator is ourselves. I would advise not overlooking this and instead of putting the blame elsewhere to get professional help to analyze the situation. The value of counseling or therapy cannot be overstated.

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Regholdain » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:41 pm

Moderators: A duplicate discussion of this situation has been opened under Djinn/Genie by Glowworm. I recommend merging the threads please.

post763402.html#p763402

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced

Postby Noctua » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:49 am

Nope. It's not your keep doing it.

Sometimes in life we experience bad luck, lots of it, an unseemly amount of it even. It doesn't make it supernatural, it doesn't make it some malicious act cast upon us. Your discernment is not clear right now due to your emotional turmoil.

You also very likely don't have a bunch of malicious unbounds. Why so many people immediately draw that conclusion is beyond me, it's inane, it doesn't happen that frequently.
The thing is, even when it does happen, we ourselves are often to blame for it getting out of control --we heighten the entire scenario through our fear, anxiety, tension, irritation and it becomes a vicious cycle.

No you are not completely sane. In my opinion nobody is, that doesn't exist.
We all can get unreasonably upset from time to time, we all can have fears and anxieties, we all can exaggerate or blow things out of proportion, or delude ourselves; we all can misperceive situations or intentions of others.
And just because you've 'never been', as you claim, at any extreme of 'madness', does not mean it cannot happen.
There is always, ALWAYS, going to be some fraction of one's mentality affecting a situation.

However, I am more inclined to point toward how your emotional state over all of these situations you've mentioned is translating energetically, and to ask you to try to understand your energy and how it impacts your environment (as well as that of others, and when they combine with your own).

The wishes you've made seem to not have been very wisely selected; if the wishes are playing a role in what is occurring they aren't necessarily still in operation just because things continue to, perceivably, become worse. You'd moreso want to know how to reverse a wish if it's really still part of this.
Instead I'd advise you to stop playing games with wishes altogether if you cannot handle them and suddenly will want to change your mind later; should the wishes be having an impact, it was your mistake and not your djinn's.

Look at the situation constructively and PRACTICALLY, and how it might be resolved. Magick, banishing, etc is not needed to resolve everything. You need to prioritize grounding, centering yourself so that you can clearly look at what is happening and the worldly ways through which to fix it.

Here are some examples:

Stalker? Restraining order.
Loudmouth housemates? Headphones, at least until you're cool-headed enough to deal with them.
Tense? Have some tea.
You're broke and have nowhere to go? I can find many resources to assist with homelessness, the how-to of being homeless as well as getting out of that situation. I have friends who have come out of it fine.
You're going mad? Then you're telling me that you are suffering some expression of mental illness, and no matter where it comes from you need a form of therapy. Depending on the extreme, therapy can be as small as having a creative outlet, or as large as getting medical help.

I think you get the idea. If you want to ignore the application of practical answers, then you can, but the longer you do the tougher you're making this. A situation needs to be dealt with from all angles possible, and some answers cannot at all become apparent until you've dealt with the mundane angles you can approach from.
Even where magick is involved, it's still translating into our material reality and suitably there are material means through which to deal with spiritual or energetic issues.

I post this realizing the likelihood you won't take any of it seriously, in that case it may be helpful for someone else at some point.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:04 am

Blah blah blah nobody cares let's just blame this person and make her feel worse.

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 128
Spelled Number: 130
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:21 am

Glowworm wrote:Blah blah blah nobody cares let's just blame this person and make her feel worse.

What if we do care...and are not blaming you but giving the best advice we can think of?

Given that some of the advice is coming from people with quite a lot of experience in the area you're asking about, perhaps they are not dismissing your questions but are sharing good advice that is based on a good overview of all these things.

Actually I found Noctua's wise words a very useful reminder for me, for what it's worth.

Wishing you the best outcome to things Glowworm...

Return to “What Went Wrong?”