Malicious God Djinn

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced

Re: Ifrit Causing Madness

Postby Noctua » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:30 am

Glowworm wrote:Blah blah blah nobody cares let's just blame this person and make her feel worse.

When people dgaf, they usually don't spend their time writing responses at all.

I really don't think you're in a position to accept help.

If you can't take accountability for your own part in this, and cannot take pause long enough to tackle practical resolutions, then you're up a certain not very pleasant creek, as it were. It's within your power to do those things, and it's essential in my view.

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Aprophis » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:53 am

Noctua wrote:Nope. It's not your keep doing it.

Noctua wrote:
When people dgaf, they usually don't spend their time writing responses at all.

I really don't think you're in a position to accept help.

There you have free advice from a serious practitioner.
You can now either
a) accept it and work with what she told you
b) choose to ignore it and continue asking here for help, which probably won't work and you just have to continue living with it and get more and more desperate each day.
c) choose to ignore it and go to other practitioners for paid help who if they're honest and real probably tell you similar things.
or d) choose to ignore it and go other, not honest practitioners who tell you what you want to hear, ask 1k for the help of removing the wish and unbounds and after that doesn't help, ask 10k to remove that generational curse you seem to have, because that's what it definitely is, for sure and 10k is a bargain for such a heavy work, really. Which in the end won't help you one bit, but they can life off the money for a while.

Pick a door.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:32 am

creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Re: Malicious God Djinn

Postby creepyhollows » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:55 pm

My keep, most of whom are from CH, have been causing me bad luck throughout the year. I need to stop this bad luck they are causing around me to make a specific wish happen.

I need to cancel the wish. My neighbours are beginning to act hostile towards me.

PLEASE. And please read the below short paragraph to the end.

The wish specifically was to change my mum's partner's mind so that he leaves his house to me in his will. The malicious unbounds my keep have kept letting in throughout the year have kept making me mad. Everytime I'm extremely upset they encourage me to keep begging this man to give me his house, out of desperation. I do not want to be desperate. They are trying to create a terrible scenario so that he changes his mind. They have also been sending my sister's partner mad so that he won't let my sister and even his kids live in the same house. He has been described by my whole family as going mad. He is sane, I am sane. This is normal for both of us. As you can see, the wish has to be fully stopped. I never intended all this madness to happen, I had no idea. I set houserules for the ifrit as soon as he arrived and did not expect this to happen, naturally.

I do not want that wish. It was an ifrit djinn from CH I orginally asked of the wish. According to the helpdesk they unbinded him. But the wish is still taking place. As you can see, it is causing haywire.

I lay down the houserules for him at the beginning as soon as he arrived. I need to cancel the wish ASAP. How do I do this? Is there a expert who can help me solve this?

And before you say it, I am not mad. I have always stayed out of a mental hospital. I am free from meds and always have been. I am completely sane. So is my sister's partner. I feel this should be regarded as pointing me in the right direction in helping me with spirit keeping and not in telling me to go and seek medical advice. Thank you for your co-operation which I appreciate very much.

You've been given a lot of good advice by a lot of good people here who have genuinely tried to help you. I would be mindful of that and despite your desperate feelings right now, not to disrespect those who have reached out to give you their thoughts and support.

I'm a little surprised to see this thread and the accusations, given our email communications have been quite another conversation. Your Ifrit Djinn "N" has been unbound since Sunday January 13th, and is no longer with you, and is no longer attributing to any wish that he was working on before he left. He is presently part of our SRA program and awaiting a new Keeper.

I cannot speak to Lisa's Djinn, but I know that Lisa is a very capable, well-trusted practitioner who will aid you in any work she performed.

If Lisa has also brought back the Djinn that she conjured, and the mayhem continues, then by all reasonable measure you have to start considering alternative means of the cause and how to resolve the issue. While we all here believe and practice the supernatural, it doesn't mean we are all blind to common sense and to the logic of life itself.

It sounds like you and your family have a lot to deal with, and that amount of tension and stress is going to have negative side effects for you and your family. Since there are multiple people involved in this issue, I strongly recommend a fully, and intense, cleansing for everyone and the living space, and reach out to Lisa if you need to, but I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that "N" is no longer there.

As for Ash & my continued support of your issue via email, we will continue that conversation via email.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:31 pm

I would have been happy to have N back if he had cancelled or changed the way he went about that wish. I kept asking him and he wouldn't change it. I regret having to let him go especially as he was the listing I really wanted.

I believe very much that there is a trickster around who encouraged me to let go of my keep (the two djinn). I'm having thoughts now of letting go of the rest of them too. I think this trickster has been around for a while, he will calm down for a couple of days then keep trying to trick me. He calms down when I do positive things, but he still won't leave. He isn't part of my keep, he has an uncomfortable energy. There was another who was in a dark cloak but he appears to have gone for a while.

I'm glad you will continue to look into it Mag & Ash. I appreciate it a lot, more than you know. I was afraid I wasn't being listened to, that's why I panicked.

I asked Thor to help me earlier today and oddly I felt a calmish presence in the room and the negative atmosphere suddenly cleared. It is odd because it was as soon as I asked, even though before I had asked lots of times, constantly, for his, Loki's, Odin's and Zeus's help.

The trickster came much more "alive" as soon as the 3 (Odin, Thor, Loki) said they were around and someone said my life was going to change massively. It was the trickster who said my life was going to change and to get rid of the djinn. To be honest though I didn't like what either djinn were doing in order to grant the wishes.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Postby conxtion » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:07 pm

If Western gods don't help you, try some Eastern ones.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Postby Aprophis » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:43 pm

Glowworm wrote:To be honest though I didn't like what either djinn were doing in order to grant the wishes.

And still you blame the djinn even if the problems persisted after they were gone.
And still you talk about a trickster being there that could have caused all the problems in the first place while the djinn were innocent.
Smh, talk about not seeing the forest for the trees.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Speaking respectfully, as you did say you’re on the spectrum and I do know that impacts the way a person interacts with others, and perceives the world in general.

A couple of your recent threads have described problems that you’re facing that are happening right now, and solutions you’ve tried which have not worked.

When that happens, folks who want to help are going to respond with a version of “Instead of doing XXXX, try YYYY.” It’s not an attempt to shame or blame you. It’s an honest suggestion that maybe YYYY will be the thing that is effective.

Trust me, if someone tried victim-blaming or shaming on these forums, admins would take a dim view of it. This is supposed to be a safe place for questions to be asked and advice to be sought.

So don’t worry if someone suggests a course of action other than what you’ve already tried. It not meant to make you feel bad. It’s just an idea that might work, given the description that was provided of the situation and of the remedies that haven’t worked. And if THAT doesn’t bring the desired result, someone else will surely brainstorm and come up with yet another suggestion.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:51 am

creepyhollows wrote:As for Ash & my continued support of your issue via email, we will continue that conversation via email.

Would you please reply with progress of what is happening? I need to know please, thank you very much.

Glowworm
new here
new here

Postby Glowworm » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:46 am

conxtion wrote:If Western gods don't help you, try some Eastern ones.

Thank you, I will try that. 1ey

Thanks to others too.

Return to “What Went Wrong?”