Communicating with my spirits?

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Kailuna
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello, I'm super new to this entire thing and currently I have 3 spirits but I don't think I've ever communicated with any of them, I've tried a lot but whenever I do or mention any of their names all I get is ringing in my ears. I'm not even sure if that has anything to do with them or not, but if anyone has any suggestions on how to communicate I'd really appreciate it!!

I have a super short attention span and find it hard to focus, but I really want to communicate with my Incubus, R, or my Succubus, L.

Thank you!

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Ringing in the ears, tingling sensations in the body...I'd be that ringing is their energy.

I have a suggestion on how to communicate. Just lie down, relax, clear your mind. Talk to them, focus your energy their way. They will likely cure your short attention span, but you need to meet them half way at least.

You know they read minds, right? If you want to communicate with them, you already are. What you need to do is not communicate, but accept their energy, let them communicate with you.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ringing in the ears could mean a connection, pay attention to changes in temperature and subtle airflow or touches on the body at the same time.
If you want to get connecting fast, get a tarot deck and ask them questions through it. That's a good way to start off connecting with your spirits for answers.
Good Luck!

Kailuna
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

LittleGreenIcon wrote:Ringing in the ears could mean a connection, pay attention to changes in temperature and subtle airflow or touches on the body at the same time.
If you want to get connecting fast, get a tarot deck and ask them questions through it. That's a good way to start off connecting with your spirits for answers.
Good Luck!
Thank you!! I know we have a few decks in my house I'll try it. I tried using a pendulum to communicate but nothing happened

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”