Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I got a calling to get a custom conjure unseelie court faie through the listing on CH and to be honest at first I was very nervous second guessing myself and what not. I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that heeding that call was one of the best decisions I ever made. Y an unseelie court noble, chose me. He has not only been an amazing friend and companion but also saved me from what would have surely been a very grizzly and bloody maiming or death. Yes unseelie court faie will tell you what you what you need to hear even if it will hurt your feelings to hear it; they do not pull punches and will tell you things to your face, but to me that is a wonderful quality. If and when I get big headed and start acting like a aroggant :censor: I can count on him to knock me down a peg/give me a good ‘kick’ as it were.

I will definety say that this is a spirit type where taking time to bond is a must, show them care and loyalty and they will go above and beyond for you. Share the dark and light of yourself and they will be similarly open to you. Earn their respect and loyalty and you have friends that will stick with you through thick and thin. This goes for both unseelie faie in general (those that fall under the classification) and those that were/are directly part of the court rather than just under it.

This is the listing I used/was called to

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... ERFUL.html

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Everything said in the listing discription for them is absolutely true, and as far as grudges go, if the enemy earned it they will happily dish out brutal but well earned justice for those they care for. Y has actually prevented me from flipping out on certain people who did nasty things but for various reasons did not actually deserve a response of great magnitude. If I go overboard I can count on him to tell me as such and if I am being a doormat and should really stand up for myself in a situation I can count on him to be blunt and honest about that as well as well as having my back if push comes to shove and I am not in the wrong.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I am very happy to read your experiences. He was meant for you.

Return to “Dark Arts”