Can't stop thinking about someone...possibly forced?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:It seems more to me like a case of unresolved feelings. There's an "end" somewhere to this relationship but it was never really communicated. And since you had very strong feelings / fascination / chemistry with her, it's made it difficult to "move on". I see it as more of a psychological than a magical issue.
I think you're right.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

gosh, I think if those things were magical, every witch on the planet should already have found a counterspell to be free from those things...
( I would definitly already have gotten that spell)

I'm guessing it's also psychological. Sorry if the next part sounds a bit harsh, I'm just used to telling the truth... ( better to tell the truth, than to lie about it right?) From what you shared about your ex... he is very controlling. Sadly the point is that you did have a relationship with him.
So with this girl: she was kind to you.
She practically saved you from him, didn't she? And maybe you're not used to someone being kind to you. So basically unconscious you made her more special than she truly is.
Maybe some part of you thought, finally superwoman came over to save me!

The best solution is to go to Youtube, put on the song of Frozen and sing aloud:' LET IT GO LET IT GO LET IT GO...

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

It might also be that there is some kind of a past life connection with this person and that's why it's harder to let them go.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Aurum wrote:It might also be that there is some kind of a past life connection with this person and that's why it's harder to let them go.
That's a good suggestion as well. I've been told through a "What's Wrong with Me?" reading from CH that I've got some past live issues that have crept up and caused some blockage. I still haven't worked on that specifically, but this could be true with Ishvala's situation too (that is, a past life connection might be involved).

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Durona
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Box
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't give this out
Zodiac:

Maybe just banish? Idk what else to say

BONK
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote: That's a good suggestion as well. I've been told through a "What's Wrong with Me?" reading from CH that I've got some past live issues that have crept up and caused some blockage. I still haven't worked on that specifically, but this could be true with Ishvala's situation too (that is, a past life connection might be involved).
Would you say that the feeling of knowing someone from a past life is more recognizable than just being attatched to someone psychologically...?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

My take on past life issues is the drag they exert on you as you try to glide along through life. I felt better after I got this CH spell binding https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-to ... pacts.html

It may not be what you want but a clean slate suited me. You might need to ask the shop support for something more specific to your situation or needs.

But I also have a soul cleanser and a sin eater to clear karmic build up.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:But I also have a soul cleanser and a sin eater to clear karmic build up.
I did take note of both of those awhile back. Are they difficult to use effectively? Or is it as straightforward as it sounds?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
Lewk wrote:But I also have a soul cleanser and a sin eater to clear karmic build up.
I did take note of both of those awhile back. Are they difficult to use effectively? Or is it as straightforward as it sounds?
Hi

The soul cleanser came from Lisa of Mystical Morning Treasures, who has had very positive reviews on here for both her spirits and her customer service. It needs nothing more than to wear its vessel. (At least mine does.)

The sin eater came from CH and is described as *not* a companion spirit or one that you will bond with. It is very easy to use in that you just pass it over your body in the specified way and length of time. The spirit just sits in the vessel for that use, ie it doesn't come out to visit etc. Mine gave me the legendary (but real) continual migraines for 3 days when it arrived as we adjusted to each other. They were continual which was unprecedented for me. And impressed me.

At that point I didn't know you could ask a dark arts spirit to tone that down as much as possible, which is why I tell people that now. People are affected differently and not all dark spirits are the same I guess. I've had other very dark spirits/bindings that didn't trigger the migraines or affect me anywhere the same way. I don't want to put anyone off getting a sin eater btw.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
Ishvala wrote:
Hi

The soul cleanser came from Lisa of Mystical Morning Treasures, who has had very positive reviews on here for both her spirits and her customer service. It needs nothing more than to wear its vessel. (At least mine does.)

The sin eater came from CH and is described as *not* a companion spirit or one that you will bond with. It is very easy to use in that you just pass it over your body in the specified way and length of time. The spirit just sits in the vessel for that use, ie it doesn't come out to visit etc. Mine gave me the legendary (but real) continual migraines for 3 days when it arrived as we adjusted to each other. They were continual which was unprecedented for me. And impressed me.

At that point I didn't know you could ask a dark arts spirit to tone that down as much as possible, which is why I tell people that now. People are affected differently and not all dark spirits are the same I guess. I've had other very dark spirits/bindings that didn't trigger the migraines or affect me anywhere the same way. I don't want to put anyone off getting a sin eater btw.
Oh not at all, in fact i feel encouraged to get one. Perhaps it's just what I needed!

Return to “Paranormal Energy”