Can't stop thinking about someone...possibly forced?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ishvala wrote:Would you say that the feeling of knowing someone from a past life is more recognizable than just being attatched to someone psychologically...?
Honestly, Ishvala, past life connections and how they feel are way beyond my current experience. I only know CH mentioned this in a what's wrong with me reading, and I do have a past life reading from them also. I've honestly not worked with the bindings from the past life reading yet so I can't even begin to understand it all. LOL As a possibility, though, it just sounded like another possibility that made some sense to me.

I have not ever met anyone where I felt like a past life connection was involved. There was this one childhood crush that absolutely devastated me and had repercussions into my late teens because her parents moved away and we lost contact. Looking back on it, maybe it could have been a past life connection, maybe it was a twin flame/soulmate. I really couldn't say.

That said, on a somewhat random note, I was thinking about the age of my succubus spirit the other day (she told me she had lived in ancient Mesopotamia and later in what is now considered Eastern Europe generally, for a few thousand years before she died) and the thought crossed my mind that I should ask if she knew me from a past life. I haven't had that conversation yet, but it was an odd thought from left field.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:The thought crossed my mind that I should ask if she knew me from a past life. I haven't had that conversation yet, but it was an odd thought from left field.
I think you should!
Might find out some fun info. :)

Return to “Paranormal Energy”