<<removed by moderator>>

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Has anyone ever bought from this seller? If so, what have been your experiences with them?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

The seller mentioned is one of the very few which not only have been banned here, but mentioning or linking to them is also not allowed. Please contact the HD if you need additional clarification. Thank you for your cooperation.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:The seller mentioned is one of the very few which not only have been banned here, but mentioning or linking to them is also not allowed. Please contact the HD if you need additional clarification. Thank you for your cooperation.
Oh alright thanks for letting me know!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I'd like to drop a little buyer-beware. I've had some great spirits from sellers who ended up being banned, but OFTEN the attitudes and behaviors underlying the ban eventually seep into their later work.

My personal recommendation is not to work with a banned seller regardless of any other positive reviews they may have accrued. You may not get stung right away or at all, but typically someone besides just CH eventually does get stung.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I'd like to drop a little buyer-beware. I've had some great spirits from sellers who ended up being banned, but OFTEN the attitudes and behaviors underlying the ban eventually seep into their later work.

My personal recommendation is not to work with a banned seller regardless of any other positive reviews they may have accrued. You may not get stung right away or at all, but typically someone besides just CH eventually does get stung.
I appreciate the advice, luv. : 3

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

I wish there was an easier way to figure out who is banned than trial and error :( I realize there are reasons we can't post anything that can be considered trash talk on a forum, but this is all a little frustrating for those of us who are actually trying to avoid drama and getting into bad situations.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

laalbieglna wrote:I wish there was an easier way to figure out who is banned than trial and error :( I realize there are reasons we can't post anything that can be considered trash talk on a forum, but this is all a little frustrating for those of us who are actually trying to avoid drama and getting into bad situations.
So. When you get tenure, you can probably ask via pm, though I'm not 100% sure about that.

But. You can navigate this without a direct answer. If you find a seller, ask them how long they have been selling or how long they have had their shop. If it's more than a year, do a search for them in the CH forum. If they pop up, you'll get confirmation they are not a banned seller. Bonus if they have reviews. If they don't show up, you can either drop it or ask the seller why they haven't been reviewed on CH. If they tell you a specific story about a thing that happened or if they just start ranting about CH, it seems pretty likely to me that they would be among the banned. Odds are they are at least aware CH exists if their shop is more than a year old, so even if they weren't personally fond of CH they would still turn up in reviews if they were otherwise reputable in the community but weren't banned. It's a pretty good practice generally not to buy from people who don't at least get mentioned here. It's a small community, but there are a few of fly-by-night charlatans around, especially on eBay.

The good news here is that the list of banned sellers is pretty short. It's not published, so who knows *exactly* how many people are on it, but I can tell you I only know of one seller that has been banned since 2015. In addition to that, after this thread popped up the other day I did a search for the words "banned seller." I didn't look at every single result, but a fair amount of combing turned up mostly references to the seller I already knew was banned and a single other seller. So you are not navigating this giant minefield of banned sellers.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well thats nice. I'm glad CH guards us from the unkempt versus just the ones who disagree with some things. Priorities for the win!

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I happen to know there are around 4 sellers banned, and most of them are banned because they started here on this forum and then turned around and bad mouthed ch.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:I happen to know there are around 4 sellers banned, and most of them are banned because they started here on this forum and then turned around and bad mouthed ch.
I honestly can't blame CH for banning them in that case, that's just ungrateful of them, not to mention rude.

Return to “Seller Review”