venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I seem to have lost the ability to edit my posts... which is weird because it was working last night. The edit button has disappeared today. LOL 2ded

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

And the edit button seems to have reappeared. Hmmm... I feel like I am being toyed with. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Regholdain wrote:And the edit button seems to have reappeared. Hmmm... I feel like I am being toyed with. LOL
Hello,
Yes, the edit button disappears when, I need to edit things, sometimes. By the time the edit button reappears, I would not be able to edit again the post.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

divineseeker wrote:
Regholdain wrote:And the edit button seems to have reappeared. Hmmm... I feel like I am being toyed with. LOL
Hello,
Yes, the edit button disappears when, I need to edit things, sometimes. By the time the edit button reappears, I would not be able to edit again the post.
Ditto. I think it's just a thing that happens. Type carefully, and enjoy your forum roulette.

};-)~~~~>

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

What's weird is I think it's something to do with the forum section that is being posted in. I've seen the edit button off and on but then it seems to have consistently disappeared from my posts in the Spirit Keeping section. Not sure about other sections.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Like I get an edit and delete button in this section, but not in other sections. It's very odd.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:I seem to have lost the ability to edit my posts... which is weird because it was working last night. The edit button has disappeared today. LOL 2ded
I have always been under the impression that the edit button only appears for a few minutes after you first post. Once that time is up, you are toast. 1sp Which is why some people will repost afterward.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Nanami wrote:
Regholdain wrote:I seem to have lost the ability to edit my posts... which is weird because it was working last night. The edit button has disappeared today. LOL 2ded
I have always been under the impression that the edit button only appears for a few minutes after you first post. Once that time is up, you are toast. 1sp Which is why some people will repost afterward.
This would be correct, and I believe you only have 3 tries to edit or a short time to be able to as I have received the "this post can no longer be edited" message a lot when I edit and try to submit the changes.

That said, what I have found is that I cannot immediately edit posts made in certain forums, for whatever reason. Yet, in other forms my posts are editable as normal. I don't know why there's a difference and I've been too preoccupied to send in a ticket to ask them to look into it.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote: That said, what I have found is that I cannot immediately edit posts made in certain forums, for whatever reason. Yet, in other forms my posts are editable as normal. I don't know why there's a difference and I've been too preoccupied to send in a ticket to ask them to look into it.
Ah. Indeed, that is a bit odd. I guess I have never much paid attention to it. My spelling and grammar in general is usually for the birds and I have to look at what I've typed several times before I am ok with it. The spelling errors I sometimes make would confuse you all. To think I am on my way to being a published author. I almost feel bad for my future editor...

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:What's weird is I think it's something to do with the forum section that is being posted in. I've seen the edit button off and on but then it seems to have consistently disappeared from my posts in the Spirit Keeping section. Not sure about other sections.
This has been my experience as well.

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”