Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Regholdain wrote:
DarcDeimos wrote:That is really interesting!
I guess it doesn't hurt to check but i never had any of these things happen to me before getting my succubi. Ever since they joined me i started experiencing these flashes(even when i have my eyes shut), i can see shapes moving in the room when it's dark, i hear ringing in my ears when it's quiet and lately I've been able to pick up their feelings. For example when i ask them if they love me i feel this wave of calming and loving energy, when they're really happy or sad i almost cry.
Oh also fun fact, i never experience these flashes of light when there's other people around.
It's highly likely from all of these things put together that you are experiencing paranormal manifestations, so I don't feel you are off the mark in that respect.

When it comes to seeing flashes of light, I just wanted to point out that this can happen with retina detachment and other issues of the eye. I have had my share of retina issues and for that reason alone I sometimes am hesitant to put a lot of stock in what I see. (Thanks diabetes.) This may also be why my spirits do not manifest as light effects often. They know I might misinterpret it. LOL

That said, I know my own issues only exist in my left eye, so I often will shut my left eye immediately upon seeing a manifestation so as to validate that it's not my funky eye health messing with me.

Anyways, it was just a word of caution. Combined with the rest of your experience it is probably unlikely it is a health issue - but again, something to always consider. 2hp
You are completely right. It is easy to misjudge things when it comes to spirit keeping when you're still new to this, i used to be really skeptic about all this but ever since i began researching, experiencing and actively participating into SK, well.. i'm not that skeptic anymore lol
On a side note: every day, when i'm alone, i can feel these currents of cold air on my face. It feels like someone breathing on my face, my door and windows are shut so yes, it has to be them.
Is it really them breathing on my face, or is it something else? maybe their movement in the room? but that wouldn't make sense because like i said it's always on my face, it doesnt matter if i'm sitting on a chair or laying on the bed, it happens regardless of that. I've heard that's quite a common thing to happen when you have companions

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

DarcDeimos wrote:
Regholdain wrote:My first succubus manifested in front of me at work as sparks of light as I got up to walk to the bathroom. I turned around and bam, these little bright flashes of pink and orange light were spiraling in front of me from chest level toward the ceiling.

Your flashes of light definitely sound like manifestations. You may also be experiencing the beginning of astral vision based on your second description with your eyes shut.

On another note, I would not overlook the very mundane and medical possibility that you might be seeing warning signs of retina issues. I would double check with an ophthalmologist to make certain of that.
That is really interesting!
I guess it doesn't hurt to check but i never had any of these things happen to me before getting my succubi. Ever since they joined me i started experiencing these flashes(even when i have my eyes shut), i can see shapes moving in the room when it's dark, i hear ringing in my ears when it's quiet and lately I've been able to pick up their feelings. For example when i ask them if they love me i feel this wave of calming and loving energy, when they're really happy or sad i almost cry.
Oh also fun fact, i never experience these flashes of light when there's other people around.
Actually, I too would have said, confirm first that what you mentioned in the first post aren't some medical issues, which may need treatment.

It sounds like if your astral senses may start to open and become more receptful, with all these signs, however. (Still it isn't wrong to confirm that there's nothing else going on!)

I have never be sure if any visual orb-like appearances can be contributed to spirit manifestations, or if there are just natural explanations for this kind of things. However, after this event topic75073.html here I had the next day like maybe 30-50 times such appearances, which however became less and less over time again, but still they are at times quite a lot now in comparison to the past.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

DarcDeimos wrote:
Ellie44 wrote:It could very well be. Please update if you do! Where we are both experiencing the same thing, I'm interested how it progresses for us both.
Will do! These are exciting things to share indeed
Have you had any further experiences?

DarcDeimos
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus

Ellie44 wrote:
DarcDeimos wrote:
Ellie44 wrote:It could very well be. Please update if you do! Where we are both experiencing the same thing, I'm interested how it progresses for us both.
Will do! These are exciting things to share indeed
Have you had any further experiences?
i saw another flash of light last night when i was meditating and i had my eyes closed, a few days ago i was laying on the bed and i felt a "zap" running through my body, it felt like external energy but i knew it was one of my ubi, it happened when i was talking to her. Last but not least, yesterday i received a telepathic message from one of them, what's strange is that i can't remember what she said or what it was about, like when you have a dream but you can't remember it.
What about you?

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

More streaks, shadows etc from my keep. I am able to feel them more intensely than before now. So I'm assuming the rest will follow.

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If you see white light moving around when you have your eyes closed, then yes, they are your spirits. I don't know the explanation behind it, but it happens to me also. I also experience physical touches like they are almost real and my computer / TV makes weird cracking popping sounds also when they are around.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Cr1ogeN wrote:My computer / TV makes weird cracking popping sounds also when they are around.
How old is your computer out of curiosity?
My computer does this too occasionally but it's an old business model so I just assumed it was due to being an old PC.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

Ishvala wrote:
Regholdain wrote:
DarcDeimos wrote:That is really interesting!
It's highly likely from all of these things put together that you are experiencing paranormal manifestations, so I don't feel you are off the mark in that respect.

When it comes to seeing flashes of light, I just wanted to point out that this can happen with retina detachment and other issues of the eye. I have had my share of retina issues and for that reason alone I sometimes am hesitant to put a lot of stock in what I see. (Thanks diabetes.) This may also be why my spirits do not manifest as light effects often. They know I might misinterpret it. LOL

That said, I know my own issues only exist in my left eye, so I often will shut my left eye immediately upon seeing a manifestation so as to validate that it's not my funky eye health messing with me.

Anyways, it was just a word of caution. Combined with the rest of your experience it is probably unlikely it is a health issue - but again, something to always consider. 2hp
Props for being aware of health.
I actually appreciate the fact in many posts that is the first suggestion....make sure health is good.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
Cr1ogeN wrote:My computer / TV makes weird cracking popping sounds also when they are around.
How old is your computer out of curiosity?
My computer does this too occasionally but it's an old business model so I just assumed it was due to being an old PC.
i think the more randomness there is in something, the easier it is to be affected noticeably by paranormal / spiritual phenomena. When I lived in a damp old bedsit it seemed to me that lightbulbs or electric appliances or tv reception (portable aerial) were adversely affected when negative energy was around. The newer and better quality the objects around you are, the lower the odds are that something can go wrong. And the less likely it is that negativity can find a vulnerability and exploit it...imho.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

I think i saw an orb or two while looking in the mirror and shaving.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”