You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1a Better not try it! I just asked my spiritual teacher about it.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I have used magIck to become a faerie. You can’t use magIck to do this stuff to your material body in my experience. No magIck is free it all has a price. You can alter your mind and soul but not the flesh but that’s what glamour is for.

Keep in mind that this is my experience and that other people will have different experiences and opinions on topics like this.

memento mori
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well, true, there is glamour. But that's waaaaaaaaay out of my experience anyways. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:I have used magIck to become a faerie. You can’t use magIck to do this stuff to your material body in my experience. No magIck is free it all has a price. You can alter your mind and soul but not the flesh but that’s what glamour is for.

Keep in mind that this is my experience and that other people will have different experiences and opinions on topics like this.
So how'd you use magic to become a Fae?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Energy is extremely malleable before it manifests in the material plane. This means that all aspects of myself can be altered with the exception of my physical body. It’s not as simple as those online spells that you can get for free although it is a bit more complex.

To keep the explanation simple the process involves replacing my energy with the desired energy.

If you want to know more you might want to look into some spiritual alchemy. I’m not listing actual techniques here I don’t think that’s a good idea. I have found that by doing this it’s made me feel alone and out of place. Something to consider if you’re going to attempt to become a vampire.

memento mori
aukBanget
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Caladrius kilin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Concuan
My magical/paranormal name...: AukAhGelap

I think its just to give us a view of vampire,,,
For me personaly, i take vampire infusion,,, since then, i can understand bout energy,,, and i can eat that energy,,, so i think become vampire meaning that you can do energy working deeply,,, its just like a Gun, u can use that skill to help people (i usually eat sad energy from my friends to relieve them and make them better, or angry person,,, just focus and use intent, touch the angry person and take a deep inhale, and give them some words,,, then they Will feel better)
But also i can use my skill to toxin person energy, i can take(eat) their happiness easily and i can give them all negative(toxin) thought,

But actually,,, the plus things are,,, yes! I feel like youth appearance than my real age,,, im already 32, but 7/10 people always shock and think that im still 25 or so. Lol

Heres the simple practice of being Vampire,,,

You have to focus on person that eat something,,, just focus that you Will satisfied for their eat activity,,, thats how you absorb life energy from those person ^^

Being Vampire,,, not always have to drink blood,,, its childish thought,,, Lol

jobzzet
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

aukBanget wrote:I think its just to give us a view of vampire,,,
For me personaly, i take vampire infusion,,, since then, i can understand bout energy,,, and i can eat that energy,,, so i think become vampire meaning that you can do energy working deeply,,, its just like a Gun, u can use that skill to help people (i usually eat sad energy from my friends to relieve them and make them better, or angry person,,, just focus and use intent, touch the angry person and take a deep inhale, and give them some words,,, then they Will feel better)
But also i can use my skill to toxin person energy, i can take(eat) their happiness easily and i can give them all negative(toxin) thought,

But actually,,, the plus things are,,, yes! I feel like youth appearance than my real age,,, im already 32, but 7/10 people always shock and think that im still 25 or so. Lol

Heres the simple practice of being Vampire,,,

You have to focus on person that eat something,,, just focus that you Will satisfied for their eat activity,,, thats how you absorb life energy from those person ^^

Being Vampire,,, not always have to drink blood,,, its childish thought,,, Lol
Hi aukBanget if you don't mind me asking, was the infusion you get the one from creepyhollow?

Btw that's awesome magical name you got there lol.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Free spells where? Or is the spell complimentary with some purchase , or is it an introductory offer?

In my opinion, i think if it works, it will help the person develop vampire senses like ability to read peoples mind , vampire energy , nocturnal nature like being able to work or study better at night, allure, maybe better sensing of paranormal..... It will not physically transform a person and the changes i mentioned will at most be very subtle...

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie

I personally don't have any interest in these types of spells, and I think the majority of them are hoaxes. However, I don't necessarily think the concept itself is a complete impossibility. I've read articles about how scientists are saying it is possible to alter a person's physiology by activating dormant genes within their DNA. Who's to say it can't be done with a spell? Of course even if such a spell existed, it would only work for those with vampire ancestors in their bloodline who have dormant genes to activate. You can't activate genes that aren't there.

Return to “Vampire”