Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Ah ok, Not sure if i have vampire ancestory but i have been a psy vampire in one of my past life as per the CH report.. So i hope such spells work for me...

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

nina wrote:Free spells where? Or is the spell complimentary with some purchase , or is it an introductory offer?

In my opinion, i think if it works, it will help the person develop vampire senses like ability to read peoples mind , vampire energy , nocturnal nature like being able to work or study better at night, allure, maybe better sensing of paranormal..... It will not physically transform a person and the changes i mentioned will at most be very subtle...
I know that BluJay76 has vampire turning spells. I can't judge for those spells, but I have a spell against hair loss from her, which is gorgeous! I also think, it is a big advantage to have vampire in your blood, when you want to go for a vampire transformation.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Frieda Gellhorn wrote:
nina wrote:Free spells where? Or is the spell complimentary with some purchase , or is it an introductory offer?

In my opinion, i think if it works, it will help the person develop vampire senses like ability to read peoples mind , vampire energy , nocturnal nature like being able to work or study better at night, allure, maybe better sensing of paranormal..... It will not physically transform a person and the changes i mentioned will at most be very subtle...
I know that BluJay76 has vampire turning spells. I can't judge for those spells, but I have a spell against hair loss from her, which is gorgeous! I also think, it is a big advantage to have vampire in your blood, when you want to go for a vampire transformation.
I have the vampire turning spell from BluJay76. I bought it 4 years ago or something. I have felt it somehow accentuates my natural skills. The spell doesn't promise you will become a vampire. You will still remain a human, but with more intense skills similar to those of a vampire. It's a good spell.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Thank you for sharing your experiences, DiamonD

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

DiamonD wrote:
Frieda Gellhorn wrote:

I have the vampire turning spell from BluJay76. I bought it 4 years ago or something. I have felt it somehow accentuates my natural skills. The spell doesn't promise you will become a vampire. You will still remain a human, but with more intense skills similar to those of a vampire. It's a good spell.
Diamond, can you elaborate a bit more on what skills you already had and what improved with the spell , and how long did it take for you to see the improvements, also do you already have vampire in your blood?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

nina wrote:
DiamonD wrote:
Frieda Gellhorn wrote:

Diamond, can you elaborate a bit more on what skills you already had and what improved with the spell , and how long did it take for you to see the improvements, also do you already have vampire in your blood?
Sure!

According to CH I have angelic and fairy/elven blood only. But still I bought the spell, because I was interested in the enhancements it offers. I knew that I would have not being turned into a vampire with that spell 8)) and that was not what I wanted anyway...

I have had the spell for about 4 years now and I wore it mainly in the beginning for couple of months and then wore it other times, but not continually as I understood once you bond with the spell its energies will merge into you and you don't need to wear the spell for all of your life.

I have a bit of all the skills required for spirit interraction (seeing, hearing, feeling touches etc.) and some useful for interraction with humans as well (psychic protection, reading true intentions etc.). On a scale from 0 to 10, 4 years ago I was maybe at at 6 (that is the level I was actually born with, so let's say the level I am if I don't practice and I don't use spells) and now I am a 7 moving towards a level 8. The blujay76 spell helped for sure, but I also have other spells and I spend a lot of time every day fine-tuning my skills. I exercise regularly, I try to eat regularly and healthy and maintain a good sleep hygiene. Also my lovely companion from the other world has helped me improving my skills. The journey continues, it might take some more time to reach the level I want to reach.. as many in this forum already stated, spells can help but one's dedication in developing the skills is what counts most.

Livvie Locke-Morley
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Livvie Locke

Something new over the last past years concerning vampire turning spells? I bought a vampire transformation from a quite well-known seller a few years ago. Truth is: I still feel my "normal" human self and can't detect any development of what so ever vampiric trait or skill.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Livvie Locke-Morley wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:57 am Something new over the last past years concerning vampire turning spells? I bought a vampire transformation from a quite well-known seller a few years ago. Truth is: I still feel my "normal" human self and can't detect any development of what so ever vampiric trait or skill.
If I remember correctly, posts on this topic in this Forum from people I trust have said it's very unlikely such spells are ever going to be at all effective. (They may have said it a little more bluntly than that.)

I respect other people's metaphysical beliefs - which is also a Forum rule - but myself too, I'd not expect a spell to make me any kind of Vampire. Spells to help us acquire vampiric abilities are different from being 'turned', I think it's safe to say.

It may also be down to metaphysical beliefs. There are those who would say only being bitten by a true Vampire would turn you.

I'm not going to set myself up as an expert on that but you can read ASH's articles on Vampires in the Encyclopedia which may give some insight on these points.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=11

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I agree with what @Lewk said. What makes a lot more sense (and is actually beneficial) is getting CH vampiric ability related attunements and spells.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Livvie Locke-Morley
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Livvie Locke

Thank you very much for your ideas and thoughts

Return to “Vampire”