Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Livvie Locke-Morley wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:57 am Something new over the last past years concerning vampire turning spells? I bought a vampire transformation from a quite well-known seller a few years ago. Truth is: I still feel my "normal" human self and can't detect any development of what so ever vampiric trait or skill.
It seems like you're really interested in becoming a vampire, given that you've been actively engaging in vampire transformation discussions. The first thing to consider is whether you have been consistently practicing the spell over the years. Simply possessing a spell doesn't guarantee its effectiveness. It won't work for you on its own.

Furthermore, it is highly improbable that this spell will produce immediate results. It is more accurate to view this as a long-term endeavor, spanning 20+ years, which requires daily commitment and effort. Even if we assume that there is indeed an enchantment that can yield the desired effects, we must consider the fact that some individuals require years, even decades, to merely develop the ability to hear spirits and entities. And this is just one aspect of the transformation process. Adapting to the physical changes brought about by this spell will unquestionably demand a significant amount of time and dedication.

Plus, if you lack any vampire ancestors or if you have not led a vampire existence in any of your previous lives, the process of transformation will undoubtedly be more challenging and time-consuming. However, if you do possess such ancestral connections, you have the potential to acquire or rediscover a multitude of abilities that have long been dormant within your bloodline.

The ideal candidate is someone who possesses specific personalities and a strong aversion towards being transformed. Therefore, not everyone will meet the necessary qualifications. And finally, those capable of performing such a transformation possess an innate predisposition. Encountering these individuals is as rare as winning a multimillion-dollar lottery. It is not a requirement for them to be pure-blooded, as even pure-blooded vampires can't turn others. Moreover, "being turned" is not a monolithic experience, its outcome depends on the nature of the being responsible for the transformation, which ultimately determines the level of suffering one will endure in the physical realm. Lol.

I have had a few past lives as a vampire, and honestly, I am steering clear of anything related to bloodlines. I have also encountered some powerful Vampires who were introduced to me by my own companions. Therefore, getting turned or harnessing the abilities I had in my previous lives will not be an issue for me. However, I am uncertain why I would desire that. Or even why anyone would want such a thing. Perhaps it is because Hollywood portrays vampires as incredibly irresistible, and everyone seems to wish to become one of them. But I do not believe in such spell. It would be more advantageous to simply acquire your vampiric attunements, as others have suggested.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Vampire”