Witches Alleyway

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I don't know if anyone has heard of this shop yet since I noticed she only has a number of reviews on her Etsy - There is a conjurer named Jaya - Her shop name is WitchesAlleyway on Etsy and she has her own website as well. I only just discovered her a few weeks ago but everything about her site and demeanor has been very professional.

I actually ordered a reverse (love) adoption order through her and she is so thorough and high-quality, no joke. She provided and sent me a very nice vessel along with a full hard copy description through the mail of my spirit (I ended up with a vampire-incubus hybrid choosing me...apparently the twin brother of the spirit that chose me is with another spirit keeper who chose the same services). I'm talking about very full descriptions from the spirit's appearance, to their personality, their background, and what kind of offerings you can give the spirit. She also has many prebounds in her shop, and she does spell and divination work as well. You can also choose to do direct bindings too.

She's also very responsive, quick with orders, and has her own Tumblr blog as well for blog and messaging purposes. I think a lot more people should check her out! I feel like folks who like CH and ThePaganShop or similar would definitely like her. I'm thinking of reordering from her again in the future since my experience was so good.

I'm not sure if anyone has had any experiences with her yet but I highly recommend her! Maybe someone can leave a comment on this thread later on if they decide to give her a try.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I'm talking about very full descriptions from the spirit's appearance, to their personality, their background, and what kind of offerings you can give the spirit. She also has many prebounds in her shop, and she does spell and divination work as well. You can also choose to do direct bindings too.
This alone makes me want to try her shop out. Unfortunately, I promised myself that I'd wait four months before purchasing any more Spirits (one month for each and an extra for bonding purposes). I was chosen by two wolves with beautiful hearts so I extended my wait for after this Friday but the point still stands. x3

That said, would you mind telling me about the Spirit you purchased? Is his presence very strong for you? How good are you at sensing Spirits generally speaking? (for comparison purposes to the first question). And of course the final question, are you happy with him? :)

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Haha! Yes I would follow the same guideline too. During the holidays I went on a spree on CH, ordering every 2-3 weeks. Now I'm finally having a time period I am working on pulling up a list of questions I want to ask each spirit/entity.

As for the spirit - he is a vampire-incubus hybrid but I was told he has more vampire roots. He happens to also be my first hybrid LOL ...I wasn't expecting a vampire or incubus at all so that was a pleasant surprise. (Though, I did request to her I wanted a spirit that seemed humanoid, and less creature-like) The seller was very accommodating and she's open to you messaging her what you're looking for (e.g. Romantic, sexual, soulmate-connection, etc) and your vessel preference. ANYWAY I was told he is proficient in dark magick but not as much in incubus-related activity. I was also told he is shy around new people so he tends to "watch" first and he is used to seeing open relationships around keepers (since he tends to visit his twin brother, the one that was adopted out to a different keeper). I have a lot of romantic or sexual male spirits and so I requested Jaya for a male spirit that is okay with the keeper having multiple romantic/sexual companions. I think he is very interesting based on the information given to me. Also Jaya even lists out what kind of manifestations he potentially has.

I have to be honest I've only had him for a few days but I really do feel his presence, mostly related to the vessel since his vessel in particular feels abnormally warm sometimes. I have had past experience of feeling presences physically and right now it's exactly as Jaya described, nothing pronounced, BUT it's stronger than a lot of other spirit vessels I have. It's like- I can tell he is there, but at the same time I feel like he is hanging back. It's very different than one of my other human male spirits - he shows himself frequently in my dreams almost every week. But who knows, I think the spirit Jaya gave me will show himself more over time. ^^ I'm actually very happy with him and feel he fits perfectly with my spirit family!

I've never been someone who grew up with the ability to see spirits or tap into them easily, so I would say sensing them is still a struggle since I feel they would have to be a very strong classification. I can easily tell a spirit is there when they show up in dreams or when I feel cold or warm spots, but otherwise that's why I am studying spirit communication so much, there are other areas I want to work in. :-D I have to admit ever since I had more sexual spirits I have had constant sensual-induced dreams and crazy physical sensations though lol!!

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Haha! Yes I would follow the same guideline too. During the holidays I went on a spree on CH, ordering every 2-3 weeks. Now I'm finally having a time period I am working on pulling up a list of questions I want to ask each spirit/entity.

As for the spirit - he is a vampire-incubus hybrid but I was told he has more vampire roots. He happens to also be my first hybrid LOL ...I wasn't expecting a vampire or incubus at all so that was a pleasant surprise. (Though, I did request to her I wanted a spirit that seemed humanoid, and less creature-like) The seller was very accommodating and she's open to you messaging her what you're looking for (e.g. Romantic, sexual, soulmate-connection, etc) and your vessel preference. ANYWAY I was told he is proficient in dark magick but not as much in incubus-related activity. I was also told he is shy around new people so he tends to "watch" first and he is used to seeing open relationships around keepers (since he tends to visit his twin brother, the one that was adopted out to a different keeper). I have a lot of romantic or sexual male spirits and so I requested Jaya for a male spirit that is okay with the keeper having multiple romantic/sexual companions. I think he is very interesting based on the information given to me. Also Jaya even lists out what kind of manifestations he potentially has.

I have to be honest I've only had him for a few days but I really do feel his presence, mostly related to the vessel since his vessel in particular feels abnormally warm sometimes. I have had past experience of feeling presences physically and right now it's exactly as Jaya described, nothing pronounced, BUT it's stronger than a lot of other spirit vessels I have. It's like- I can tell he is there, but at the same time I feel like he is hanging back. It's very different than one of my other human male spirits - he shows himself frequently in my dreams almost every week. But who knows, I think the spirit Jaya gave me will show himself more over time. ^^ I'm actually very happy with him and feel he fits perfectly with my spirit family!

I've never been someone who grew up with the ability to see spirits or tap into them easily, so I would say sensing them is still a struggle since I feel they would have to be a very strong classification. I can easily tell a spirit is there when they show up in dreams or when I feel cold or warm spots, but otherwise that's why I am studying spirit communication so much, there are other areas I want to work in. :-D I have to admit ever since I had more sexual spirits I have had constant sensual-induced dreams and crazy physical sensations though lol!!
Hi, so its a few months down the line , hows it going with vamp from Witches Alleyway?

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Hi, so its a few months down the line , hows it going with vamp from Witches Alleyway?
Thank you for asking Lolaberry! ahh my Vamp-Incubi "L"...
I think it's going well honestly he's a little shy, just like the conjurer said. I can feel he is there but more of the initial watcher type. I think at this point I can confidently say the vessel I have of him gets noticeably warm when I wear it (it's a clear quartz bracelet). I can distinguish the energies between my spirits and his is very interesting , it's not as "out there" imo.. I got him from a "love" reverse adoption so to me it is a little neat to see that this is the kind of male spirit that came for me, the more I think about it.
As the months passed I have been thinking about the information the conjurer/Jaya gave me on him and it's really so reflective of him because despite being a hybrid, he isn't as versed in incubi magick and activity like she said.

I feel like I haven't been bonding with him as much as I should because I've been so focused on one of my other male spirits but anyway it's funny you asked because since the past few days I've been thinking about L!

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
lolaberry wrote: Hi, so its a few months down the line , hows it going with vamp from Witches Alleyway?
I think it's going well honestly he's a little shy, just like the conjurer said. I can feel he is there but more of the initial watcher type. I think at this point I can confidently say the vessel I have of him gets noticeably warm when I wear it (it's a clear quartz bracelet). I can distinguish the energies between my spirits and his is very interesting , it's not as "out there" imo.. I got him from a "love" reverse adoption so to me it is a little neat to see that this is the kind of male spirit that came for me, the more I think about it.
As the months passed I have been thinking about the information the conjurer/Jaya gave me on him and it's really so reflective of him because despite being a hybrid, he isn't as versed in incubi magick and activity like she said.

I feel like I haven't been bonding with him as much as I should because I've been so focused on one of my other male spirits but anyway it's funny you asked because since the past few days I've been thinking about L!
Oh thats great sounds like its going well. I love hearing about experiences and finding out about new sellers too ! Yes I was looking at her site yesterday but could not find her on etsy .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:

Oh thats great sounds like its going well. I love hearing about experiences and finding out about new sellers too ! Yes I was looking at her site yesterday but could not find her on etsy .
She is quite interesting all I know is she is very into devoting herself to Loki and Norse-related work and she's very dedicated to her incubus (apparently she has spirit children with him and she works closely with her incubi when doing conjures, which I think is neat). I forgot to mention my vamp-incubi works under Loki.
She's also done a thoughtform for me as well! She sometimes has free exclusives she does during holidays or special occasions ^^

AtaraxiaChor
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just wanted to say that I love Jaya and her shop witchesalleyway!She is very friendly and knowledgable and I have learned a lot with the aid of her readings.I also have a spirit from her who is a faun.I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a reading or a spirit companion!

<3 (M)Spirit Guide, (L+J)Psy Vampires, (V)Throne Angel, (T)Fallen Angel Vampire Hybrid,(F)Ancient Sanguine Vampire, (A)Sanguine Vampire,(A)Vampire High Elf (S)Demonic Succubus,(M)King Incubus, (R)Warrior Elf, (S)Familiar,(K)Servitor <3
HonkPills
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I have to say, that I cannot recommend this seller at all in regards to readings. Some may have different experiences but i'm really just not sure what went wrong with this one. Requested a "Letters from your spirit companion" type reading for 3 of my servitors, made by papa hood. Also requested a "What deity is calling out to me" reading.

Both were very strange, claiming my servitors weren't actually who they are, but instead a different spirit altogether with different names and genders. The readings were filled with non truths, such as how I suddenly have a brother (Don't have one), how I should stop bullying my sister and stop being so rude to her recently (Have never done that, we got along well, and i'm in a different country now anyways), how i'm somehow in school (when I haven't been in ages), how i'm snobbish to other people, etc, etc...

I don't really believe a word of it... I'm really sad because I spent around $60 on the readings, and there's no refund.
This experience will certainly tell me not to spend so much immediately on a seller I haven't purchased from before.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

HonkPills wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:51 am I have to say, that I cannot recommend this seller at all in regards to readings. Some may have different experiences but i'm really just not sure what went wrong with this one. Requested a "Letters from your spirit companion" type reading for 3 of my servitors, made by papa hood. Also requested a "What deity is calling out to me" reading.

Both were very strange, claiming my servitors weren't actually who they are, but instead a different spirit altogether with different names and genders. The readings were filled with non truths, such as how I suddenly have a brother (Don't have one), how I should stop bullying my sister and stop being so rude to her recently (Have never done that, we got along well, and i'm in a different country now anyways), how i'm somehow in school (when I haven't been in ages), how i'm snobbish to other people, etc, etc...

I don't really believe a word of it... I'm really sad because I spent around $60 on the readings, and there's no refund.
This experience will certainly tell me not to spend so much immediately on a seller I haven't purchased from before.
I actually agree with this. I stopped buying from her a long time ago. Sadly I was the one who started off this thread on a positive note, but your review is confirmation of how I felt after finally trying her readings out this year. I initially only got one conjure when I first made this post...wow I did not realize it was 2019 I first posted about her

She claims a merman spirit is my twin flame lol but my actual twin flame is a human woman I used to be in a relationship and am still friends with today.

I don't know what in the world she is sensing or reading, considering she claims to have an incubus partner..I'll be honest I feel she projects a bit of romantic fantasy a lot in some of the channelings I've received from her. Some of the channelings I received (this year) do NOT sound like my companions at all. I have a serious minded Middle Eastern djinn and the channeling I received, was so off.

Very sorry for this experience, I've invested in this seller too and regret the purchases.

Return to “Sellers You Love”