Custom Conjures: How specific is too specific?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Essentially it is a binding of a spell, a spirit, and the Triumvirate (so 3 together). The Triumvirate spell binds all 3 bodies (physical, spiritual, and astral) to the spirits/spells on the binding. I purchased 5 spirits and 3 spells that are bound to the Triumvirate. So, theoretically, because they are connected to all 3 bodies, the spirits and spells have further reach and more immediate connection in comparison with normal bindings that typically are only bound to one of those bodies.

I have not, unfortunately, spent a lot of time with the spirits on the Triumvirate, so I cannot speak directly about its efficiency in connection. I can only say that the one spirit that I interacted with this weekend surprised me with the ease of connection. So either it was all her due to the specifics I requested in the order or the Triumvirate makes it easier for her and I, or possibly both.

You can read more about the Triumvirate binding here if you haven't found it yet: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TRIUMVIR ... CTORS.html

Lastly, the Triumvirate was placed an a snake and skull sterling ring for me. So it's just badass. LOL
As a Slytherin I'm clearly destined for this. @_@

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Also as a side note I wonder if you can turn that sort of Triumvirate binding into a Master Vessel later if you wanted to, and if it would further amplify all your spells/Spirits...?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ishvala wrote:Also as a side note I wonder if you can turn that sort of Triumvirate binding into a Master Vessel later if you wanted to, and if it would further amplify all your spells/Spirits...?
They have a service to add more spells/spirits to the Triumvirate binding. Also, the Triumvirate can be copied or transmuted to a master vessel, but the Triumvirate binding itself is only tied to the bindings that were part of it. It doesn't spread to the rest of the bindings on the master vessel.

That said, there is a service to add more spells to the Triumvirate. I haven't done it, and I would have to ask the Helpdesk how I can request that they add it to the Triumvirate that is now copied to the MV rather than the original Triumvirate. Makes me cross my eyes thinking about it, but I suppose they could figure it out. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:As a Slytherin I'm clearly destined for this. @_@

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

Ishvala wrote:A short Note: I was at work and work is boring so I started thinking up a bunch of random Witchy and Spirit Keeping related questions. This is one of the two that stuck in my head so I figured, why not ask on break!

Welp, here I am!

---

For customs how specific do you tend to get? Does it depend on the Spirit or personal need? Do you, personally, tend to give any specific details outside of things that the Spirit would generally provide? I guess in short, how do you tend to order your customs?

I've been trying to figure out the type of information that'd be useful for a Custom. For the future, as I'm trying not to break my personal rule of slowing the heck down. Although if I have money left over I might get just one more because it keeps showing up in my brain and my electronics...and it's starting to make me crazy.

Also as a bonus round: How detailed do you tend to get when ordering a custom nymph/ubi/etc.?
Personally, I don't put in any. The only information l almost always list is that I have a dog. I am unsure why, I just do. I had almost put in details when doing mine and my reverse adoptions. I didn't and ended up with spirits I may have limited myself from and they were exactly what I needed. Just my experience which is not nearly as long as others in this in keeping.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Just saw this and it made my day <3 1lo

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ellie44 wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Just saw this and it made my day <3 1lo
I'm glad to have sparked some positivity. As I'm sure Alys is as well. x3

(can't tell if you meant the photo, what I said, or both)

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

I'm a massive Harry Potter fan and especially Slytherin. So that's what I meant...but your posts generally do make my day though because you ask the odd ball questions that I think of and don't ask. I'm starting to get out of that not caring others opinion phase...but it's going slow...only the last 37 years you know haha. I don't share a lot of questions or experiences except with a few because I tend to think others will think I'm delusional or just plain ridiculous.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ellie44 wrote:I'm a massive Harry Potter fan and especially Slytherin. So that's what I meant...but your posts generally do make my day though because you ask the odd ball questions that I think of and don't ask. I'm starting to get out of that not caring others opinion phase...but it's going slow...only the last 37 years you know haha. I don't share a lot of questions or experiences except with a few because I tend to think others will think I'm delusional or just plain ridiculous.
I think the best way to get closer with other forum members is to ask those odd questions, challenge the norm in general, and voice how you feel and what you think (whether it's about an odd subject, someone else's experience, a rule on a site, or whatever else you may have thoughts on). This is how I've made great friends, impressions on sites in general...and unfortunately how I've been banned from sites.

Luckily that's only been one or two, usually due to being vocal and deciding not to shut up. I've learned as I've gotten older when to just put my head down and nod, smiling, agreeing...but that doesn't necessarily mean my opinions go unsaid and it doesn't necessarily mean yours should either.

Live a little, speak your mind. You'd be surprised. Maybe someone will respond to you saying what you are to me right now. Maybe you'll serve as a muse, an inspiration, a friend...and maybe you'll be on wanted posters via mod walls due to being one of those ever youthful rebels. Whatever the case may be, if you want to say something...the worst others can do is say they disagree. Who cares right? We all work with invisible entities from other realms and cast spells in our free time. One of our members thinks he's Lucifer and another believes he's a faerie. Chances are, you won't be seen as delusional. A little odd, but most will just shrug and carry on unless you act like a literal troll lol.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

I don't have the time nor stomach to troll haha
Thank you for your kind words though, I do appreciate them. <3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”