new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I had a similar experience with my gargoyle before he arrived. I was in really crazy traffic, people jerking in and out, going way too fast to be so close to one another, and I felt something big and hard wedge between the back of the driver's seat and the rear seat (kinda like when someone really tall is sitting behind you and their knees are pressing into the back of your seat). It's back was to me because it was flush with the seat even though it moved me up in my seat a bit.

It took me a few seconds to realize who it was. Then I thought about the gargoyle I'd ordered a few days prior. I had been drawn to him in a way that I rarely experience. I hadn't planned to purchase one, but somehow, a custom gargoyle ended up being the first thing in my CH cart. I knew he wanted to come home to me.

So anyway...in the car, there was this one person who was tailgating really badly. And every time I would hit the breaks, I could feel my gargoyle pressing tightly against me. When we got out of traffic, I reached back and rubbed his side and told him thanks for having my back. When I did, I felt him kind of nuzzle my arm and I heard this low, deep rumble of a purr. It was so sweet.

When he arrived, I recognized his energy right away. And he has been watching over me ever since. He's a fantastic companion. ::gargoyle::

Return to “Gargoyle”