new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So yes, we've got it all around us, and I have seen/heard on here that spirits can mess with electronics (to a degree I'm unsure of). But is there a reliable way to turn our electronics into a medium for communicating with our keep, or would such a thing differ just like it would with peoples' natural abilities to perceive?

For example, I've heard of Necrophonics from someone on here but never had the chance to try it. From what I can tell, it uses a soundbank of different pronunciations behind white noise or static. Some other things I've found involve using a database of words to pop up on screen.

Now, I am a bit skeptic to the second half of that, but I won't deny it seems like an easy way to get messages from your keep. My experiences have been vague, and through my pendulum my keep (or just one of my spirit family) had told me the specific application I was using (not Necrophonics) was bogus. Or rather, I asked if it was and got a "yes" response.

I suppose, has anyone had experiences and can vouch that the use of electronics is a good way/alternative? At least in the context of still being dull/deaf to psychic abilities. If so, what or how do you use your electronic devices with your keep, or vice versa?

To Be Signed
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Some folks use “shufflemancy” whereby they assign meaning to songs in a playlist, or just put their entire music library on shuffle and let the spirits communicate that way. Or they select a song for each Tarot card, create a playlist, and shuffle it to get readings/spirit communications.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Some folks use “shufflemancy” whereby they assign meaning to songs in a playlist, or just put their entire music library on shuffle and let the spirits communicate that way. Or they select a song for each Tarot card, create a playlist, and shuffle it to get readings/spirit communications.
I never thought of that before :O that's an interesting idea, I may have to try that.

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

I was recommended an app called Magic Fluids (on android). It's sort of like a fluid manipulation type app, you touch it and move it around and it disturbs the black background with different colors and stuff. I was told it could be used for a scrying type application, I haven't really used it too much for that but it's fun to try and it's pretty to watch.

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I just watched the Necrophonics videos and I am definitely intrigued. It seems legit. I wonder though if my spirits would work well with it. I'm thinking you'd have to banish and cleanse before using this to make sure no mischievous unbounds interfere. :)

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

You can get direct communication using Ghostcom Communicator app.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Are any of these apps available on Kindle tablets? My phone is dumb and tiny and has no more space for any more apps. :(

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:You can get direct communication using Ghostcom Communicator app.
Does this really work??
It sounds like an app made to look look it's communicating instead of actually doing so.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55

Likes2Read wrote:Some folks use “shufflemancy” whereby they assign meaning to songs in a playlist, or just put their entire music library on shuffle and let the spirits communicate that way. Or they select a song for each Tarot card, create a playlist, and shuffle it to get readings/spirit communications.
I do this. I didn't know there was a name for it!

TheLoot
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Zodiac:

I'm not sure if my keep really likes the Ghostcom Communicator, mostly off the "no" response I got from the pendulum. However, I was very vague and didn't ask anyone directly, as well as never asking someone to affect the app.

Perhaps I'll experiment with it a little more, but before I get the pocket cash to shell out for Necrophonics, my options are limited. I do really want to work with Necrophonics, I believe it'd help since I want to go the path of Clairaudience, so having this running while meditating sounds like a good idea.

To Be Signed

Return to “General Questions”