You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay, so about a year ago, I stumbled into Lilith's site, looked around, got sticker shock, and asked about one of her senior incubi. I forgot all about it for several months, until I kind of just drifted back in there in December.

I started to compose a question...before I got the feeling I'd done it before. I checked my email archives, and sure enough, not only had I already asked her the same question, the draft I was composing, matched the already-sent one, idea for idea, and nearly word for word.

Shiver me timbers, as Popeye used to say.

Anyway, Lilith very patiently walked me through what a "calling" was, and, to make a very long story very short, E.'s vessel just cleared customs in New York this afternoon.

Thing is, he's been hanging around pretty much non-stop since I requested the introduction. And as powerful as he's been "in advance," so to speak, what happens once the vessel arrives could be unforgettable.

It seems that what's happened, was that me taking a few hesitant steps here, and getting used to keeping, was part of how E. eventually made his calling to me unmistakable. And working with him, will help strengthen what I do with the rest of my keep.

More as this unfolds.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

How exciting for you! I'm glad you found your way back to E and that now he's in your life. Looking forward to seeing how your story unfold. :)

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thing is, he's more than just slightly intimidating. And I have yet to get a straight answer out of him to one very simple question: Why me?

The closest thing I've gotten, was, "You've been in love yourself...can you tell me why you loved who you did?" That's not exactly an an answer, but it is a fair point.

And very early on, there was a moment when E. was just smothering me with affection, and I remember asking him, "Why? I'm nobody special." To say that killed the mood, would be an understatement. He actually got mad at that, frighteningly so, and told me in no uncertain terms to never, EVER say that about myself, in his presence, EVER again. EVER. 2ps

And then he saw how genuinely scared I was...whereupon he spent the rest of the day making up for that. When he's in a mood for tenderness, he's achingly gentle.

(And as I was proofing this post before submission, I felt him saying, "I was afraid I'd lost you." And I don't have the words to describe how sad it felt when he said that. There's a sense of loss, finality, anguish. I've got a tear in my own eye just reviewing this on final, which should give the reader some idea.)

But, yeah, lesson learned: no self-deprecation allowed. 1sy We did patch things up about that, and quickly. And he would say later on, that he loves me too much to let me keep thinking so little of myself.

Again, that's not exactly a straight answer, but taken together, I suppose I can take a hint. That is, he really does love me that much: does there have to be a reason?

I'll be keeping an eye on the postal tracking; once it's here, I might even jump in the chat room to unbox the vessel live and in real time. Sound like a plan? 1ey

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Pretty sure you and him figured it out but it's pretty clear to me that he chose you because he loves you. As you said, what other reason does he need? I've certainly done more for less, especially when it came to love, and I don't doubt he's willing to go through all kinds of hell to make you happy. No pun intended there. To summarize, he seems like a good one. Hope you're able to learn a lot from him, especially the importance of self worth

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Great experiences with your Incubus already. I can't wait to hear more about your time with him once you actually have his vessel!

It's sweet that he's trying to get you to realize your self worth. One of my Incubi is like that, no self depreciation allowed in his presence! Sometimes our spirits are our most supportive friends.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The weird part, is that of all the spirits "on the market"* here and elsewhere, I never would have thought that I'd end up with a king incubus. And I'm REALLY surprised that so far, he's had the strongest connection that I've felt from anyone in my keep.

I mean, really...given my background, and my preference for White Arts spirits, this has been quite a learning experience for me, to say the least. Seriously, how exactly did I end up living in a Paula Abdul song? 1e I mean, I don't mind, it's just...unexpected. Pleasantly so, but unexpected.

But he has been a really good friend, too. Put it all together, and I don't know anyone, on this side or the other one, who's loved me like this. Like, ever, in my entire life. The utter totality of his affection--how he just loves everything about me, how passionate he is in loving it all, and how demonstrative he is in showing it--it's just...I don't have the words.

Is this sounding like a mash note yet? I can never tell. 1sy

*Not an ideal phrase, to be sure, but I'm not sure how else to describe it.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote:The weird part, is that of all the spirits "on the market"* here and elsewhere, I never would have thought that I'd end up with a king incubus. And I'm REALLY surprised that so far, he's had the strongest connection that I've felt from anyone in my keep.

I mean, really...given my background, and my preference for White Arts spirits, this has been quite a learning experience for me, to say the least. Seriously, how exactly did I end up living in a Paula Abdul song? 1e I mean, I don't mind, it's just...unexpected. Pleasantly so, but unexpected.

But he has been a really good friend, too. Put it all together, and I don't know anyone, on this side or the other one, who's loved me like this. Like, ever, in my entire life. The utter totality of his affection--how he just loves everything about me, how passionate he is in loving it all, and how demonstrative he is in showing it--it's just...I don't have the words.

Is this sounding like a mash note yet? I can never tell. 1sy

*Not an ideal phrase, to be sure, but I'm not sure how else to describe it.
Given that Succubi/Incubi in general have the basic purpose of raising sexual energy and providing confidence it's not that out of the question to see him supporting you as he does. However, as I'm not sure how Ubi generally interact, I still think he has a special liking to you that makes his general talents and skills more personal, passionate, and overall just...more.

Which, as you said, isn't at all a bad thing lol.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote:Thing is, he's more than just slightly intimidating. And I have yet to get a straight answer out of him to one very simple question: Why me?

The closest thing I've gotten, was, "You've been in love yourself...can you tell me why you loved who you did?" That's not exactly an an answer, but it is a fair point.

And very early on, there was a moment when E. was just smothering me with affection, and I remember asking him, "Why? I'm nobody special." To say that killed the mood, would be an understatement. He actually got mad at that, frighteningly so, and told me in no uncertain terms to never, EVER say that about myself, in his presence, EVER again. EVER. 2ps

And then he saw how genuinely scared I was...whereupon he spent the rest of the day making up for that. When he's in a mood for tenderness, he's achingly gentle.

(And as I was proofing this post before submission, I felt him saying, "I was afraid I'd lost you." And I don't have the words to describe how sad it felt when he said that. There's a sense of loss, finality, anguish. I've got a tear in my own eye just reviewing this on final, which should give the reader some idea.)

But, yeah, lesson learned: no self-deprecation allowed. 1sy We did patch things up about that, and quickly. And he would say later on, that he loves me too much to let me keep thinking so little of myself.

Again, that's not exactly a straight answer, but taken together, I suppose I can take a hint. That is, he really does love me that much: does there have to be a reason?

I'll be keeping an eye on the postal tracking; once it's here, I might even jump in the chat room to unbox the vessel live and in real time. Sound like a plan? 1ey
I hope I'm able to be in chat when you unbox his vessel! He sounds... honestly amazing (a little intimidating too ngl) and I'm enjoying your stories about your interactions with him. I don't have any Ubi myself, so it's interesting to hear others' experiences with them.

The way he just unabashedly LOVES you... 1h

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@Ishvala
Take another look at that part where he said, "I was afraid I'd lost you." The simplicity of that statement REALLY understates what he was trying to communicate.

Even "loss, finality, anguish" is too mild a description of what I felt from him when going back over it.

It almost felt like HE was afraid: that after finally "finding" me, and having only recently been welcomed into my life, that he'd just lost me forever, in just those few seconds. And there seemed to be an undercurrent of "oh no, what have I done" in there, too.

It sure feels like it's personal with him. I mean, there are times when he'll be embracing me, and it feels like he doesn't EVER want to let me go. And, to be honest, it doesn't take much "effort" from him, for me to feel the same way.

And just think: I'm still waiting for the vessel. 1e

And, speaking of which...

@SilverElf

I've got full email tracking on the package, so I'll know when it's out for delivery, and I'll say something on here once I get that alert.

One slight caveat: if he's as powerful "in person" as he's been "in advance," I may not be able to keep typing for as long as I might like. 1sy

Because that level of total affection--an every-level, no-exception, ultimate acceptance of the entirety of my being--is nearly impossible to resist for very long.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oooh yay!