Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey guys. First off, I'm in bed with a flu-like cold, running a fever.

I have recently conversed in my mind with one of my spirit friends, who is a werewolf. And I started to realise that I know literally nothing about them.

I mean. I know he is a spirit of a creature, he passed on and resides in the spiritual Realm.

However when he was alive, where was he? In the astral or here with us on planet earth? I simply cannot imagine that creatures like that are living in the same plane of existence /same Realm as us.

So my question is, where do werewolves come from?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Totally depends, from what I understand. There are some werewolf Spirits who originated here in our realm and others who come from the Astral realm (and there are some, like one of my own companions, who are still living Entities in the Astral realm).

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:Totally depends, from what I understand. There are some werewolf Spirits who originated here in our realm and others who come from the Astral realm (and there are some, like one of my own companions, who are still living Entities in the Astral realm).
All right, so let's have a look at the werewolves, that originated here in our Realm. So. Does it mean that they can be among us? Living werewolves? Seriously?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

First, if we are going by CH, the Werewolf is a Dark Arts being and not a Creature.

Second, they indicate the origin realm is "Earthen Realm" so I would be willing to bet CH conjures the spirits of werewolves that lived here, on Earth.

A living entity werewolf would be a custom request and I think I would ask CH where such a werewolf originates.

I would assume, like vampires, that they could exist around us somewhere, but maybe they are no longer pure blood.

Edit:
I'll add CH's Encyclopedia Link.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=werewolf

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:First, if we are going by CH, the Werewolf is a Dark Arts being and not a Creature.

Second, they indicate the origin realm is "Earthen Realm" so I would be willing to bet CH conjures the spirits of werewolves that lived here, on Earth.

A living entity werewolf would be a custom request and I think I would ask CH where such a werewolf originates.

I would assume, like vampires, that they could exist around us somewhere, but maybe they are no longer pure blood.

Edit:
I'll add CH's Encyclopedia Link.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=werewolf
Sorry, posted in the wrong section. Nevertheless earthern realm means our realm, right? And elves are also from our earthern realm? How come we haven't seen them yet? I think I am getting insane...

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

polyana005 wrote:Sorry, posted in the wrong section. Nevertheless earthern realm means our realm, right? And elves are also from our earthern realm? How come we haven't seen them yet? I think I am getting insane...
Yes, that's Earth. The one and only. LOL

To be fair, psy vampires and other vampires are still around. I would say we don't see them because they are smart and possibly few in number. And they very likely don't look any different. My assumption is that werewolves could still be around too.

As for elves I generally take it that they were around at the same time as early human species and have all gone extinct. I could accept that some elves still could exist in very secluded and unexplored locations, but that honestly would be very hard for me to consider.

Ash has an article also discussing how a lot of these species intermingled with humans and has a theory that we are not all human in our bloodline. We are, in fact, quite the mix. And he goes further to propose that a lot of our genetic imperfections and diseases are a result of those ancient blood ties.

Something to consider: I have bindings of Half Human Half Elf, Half Human Half Faery, and Half Human Half Troll ancestor spirits. They would be from a very long time ago, but they are in my bloodline somewhere, from Earth.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks, that explains a lot

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:
denanna123 wrote:Totally depends, from what I understand. There are some werewolf Spirits who originated here in our realm and others who come from the Astral realm (and there are some, like one of my own companions, who are still living Entities in the Astral realm).
All right, so let's have a look at the werewolves, that originated here in our Realm. So. Does it mean that they can be among us? Living werewolves? Seriously?

I would say it's possible, yes. Most Werewolves are capable of appearing completely human most of the time after all. I'd venture to guess that their not a plentiful race anymore (at least not pure blooded Werewolves) but that doesn't mean they're not around.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

There are those who exude that slight sense of inhuman in them. It's in their body language, and they're usually intelligent - - - at least in my experience. I've met a few self proclaimed psy/sang vampires (albeit they only admitted to it after I'd made the guess). I can't say whether they were real or not, or as the vamps we work with who are Spirits, but...they were certainly different. And I'm goth so I already make different my norm. When they still stand out like that, I dunno, I feel like it's worth paying closer attention to them. Often time there's subtle hints in how they're opinions are formed.

...or maybe I overthink things and am just too observant. Whatever the case, I'll believe anything when I see it, and I think I've seen it to some small degree.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Hmmmm. I would say the astral plane. I cant see them existing in the material plane. How would such a being shift on this plane?

memento mori

Return to “Creatures”