Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

As the title says, ever since I December I occasionally smell an unfamiliar perfume scent. I should note that I don't own perfume, and my roommate (who is male) is also not in possession of any. There isn't any perfume scent on my items or clothes either, and the laundry detergent/air Fresheners/etc. do not smell the same or even similar. That all being said, I ruled out most of the logical reasons, and looked into more Spirit related reasons.

Information I have on my spirits isn't an exuberant amount, but when it first started I only had one Spirit, and her scent (ironically enough) was indeed included in the information mailed to me. It is not of perfume, but of something earthier. For lack of better description. So currently I'm running out of reasons I could be smelling this scent semi-consistnently...

I do currently have a respiratory infection, but I didn't have one for a month and a half before now, so I don't think sickness is the answer either. Do you guys have any ideas?

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Well there have been times I have randomly smelled sweet floral scents. I pretty sure it was my Nympho. That happened a lot when she first came to me. It could be your Spirits letting you know they are there and happy.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Pretty much any spirit might manifest a scent for you to notice for any reason. Learning to discern who would be the challenge. LOL

It's possible it could be a neighbor or a friend of your friend whose scent could be lingering. Just a thought.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

About a year after my grandmom passed away, I was in orchestra practice (in high school) and I smelled the scent of the sachet she always used. At first, I thought I was imagining it. But I kept getting random whiffs of the scent. I figured she was stopping by to check in. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Whitestar wrote:Well there have been times I have randomly smelled sweet floral scents. I pretty sure it was my Nympho. That happened a lot when she first came to me. It could be your Spirits letting you know they are there and happy.
I'd be glad if that was all it was. It'd mean I'm doing something right. Considering I was so busy with work and in a bad state so I was sleeping a lot, I haven't spent much time with them lately...makes me feel bad to be honest but I just don't have any energy. I think I'll try and spend at least a couple minutes to meditate later tonight, just to try and connect with them.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Pretty much any spirit might manifest a scent for you to notice for any reason. Learning to discern who would be the challenge. LOL

It's possible it could be a neighbor or a friend of your friend whose scent could be lingering. Just a thought.
Friend of a friend wouldn't work since we very rarely have visitors, it hasn't happened during a visitor, and it smells nothing like our visitors (only his family stops by and they have yet to wear any type of perfume, most of them smell like cigarettes). As for a neighbor, there's good distance between our house and others so...i doubt it'd work like that. But still, good suggestions all the same. If it is a Spirit, I have an idea who, but I'd be confused because it wouldn't match the scent listed by the seller.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:About a year after my grandmom passed away, I was in orchestra practice (in high school) and I smelled the scent of the sachet she always used. At first, I thought I was imagining it. But I kept getting random whiffs of the scent. I figured she was stopping by to check in. :)
That's so sweet!

Unfortunately for my situation I do not recognize the scent so I can't rule it out as someone I know...

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
Whitestar wrote:Well there have been times I have randomly smelled sweet floral scents. I pretty sure it was my Nympho. That happened a lot when she first came to me. It could be your Spirits letting you know they are there and happy.
I'd be glad if that was all it was. It'd mean I'm doing something right. Considering I was so busy with work and in a bad state so I was sleeping a lot, I haven't spent much time with them lately...makes me feel bad to be honest but I just don't have any energy. I think I'll try and spend at least a couple minutes to meditate later tonight, just to try and connect with them.
Don't worry Ishvala they understand when life happens. They can also see when you try. I just got over some stuff at work that had me bummed out and due to that I was skipping out on my daily meditation and also missed a few nights of our quite time. They know that us humans go through stuff and they understand :)

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think when you’re spirit keeping, smelling random scents are perfectly normal. It’s how some members of my keep like to get my attention. When having a servitor created, I requested that he have a familiar scent because I find it quite comforting. That’s probably why members of my keep will do that, because they know that I like it.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Whitestar wrote:Don't worry Ishvala they understand when life happens. They can also see when you try. I just got over some stuff at work that had me bummed out and due to that I was skipping out on my daily meditation and also missed a few nights of our quite time. They know that us humans go through stuff and they understand :)
I could be told this a hundred times and still probably worry about my Keep as if they're normal people without hundreds of years of wisdom and patience. I can't tell if that's disrespectful of me or compassionate. Whatever the case, hearing it brings me back to reality for a little, so I appreciate the advice all the same.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”