venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

SilverElf wrote:I'm considering getting a set of neutral master vessels: one for spell bindings, and one for spirit bindings.

I'm guessing that spells and spirits bound to your spirit can also be transmuted to the MV? And would they stay bridged to you after you did the transmutation?
Yep, bound to spirit can be transmuted. This is addressed in the MV's instruction card.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Awesome. Thanks for confirming!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

If you have your MV bridged to you then everything on it is bridged to you, afaik. I've copied spell bindings from unbridged vessels and find I can now work with them remotely.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:If you have your MV bridged to you then everything on it is bridged to you, afaik. I've copied spell bindings from unbridged vessels and find I can now work with them remotely.
Also good to know. Definitely putting a MV at the top of my to-buy list. Thanks!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:Also good to know. Definitely putting a MV at the top of my to-buy list. Thanks!
It's definitely a useful tool to have at your disposal. I'm hoping that we can make special requests for it, too. Like if I want a gemstone ring but I want the gemstone to be a specific gem and/or color. I wear a lot of black to wearing a white or pink ring just, uh, wouldn't really do it for me haha.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Also, spell and/or spirit bindings that you order to have placed on the MV remotely (or even if you transmute them from vessels) do not need charging, as the MV has charging energies to keep them all at an efficient energy level.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Also, spell and/or spirit bindings that you order to have placed on the MV remotely (or even if you transmute them from vessels) do not need charging, as the MV has charging energies to keep them all at an efficient energy level.
Aside from the fact it can seemingly hold an infinite number of spells/spirits, that's legitimately the best thing about the vessel. As I can see myself forgetting to let my spelled vessels charge once I start collecting a large amount of them. Spirits I'd probably stay on top of but spells? I'd wear them consistently and forget haha.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
Regholdain wrote:Also, spell and/or spirit bindings that you order to have placed on the MV remotely (or even if you transmute them from vessels) do not need charging, as the MV has charging energies to keep them all at an efficient energy level.
Aside from the fact it can seemingly hold an infinite number of spells/spirits, that's legitimately the best thing about the vessel. As I can see myself forgetting to let my spelled vessels charge once I start collecting a large amount of them. Spirits I'd probably stay on top of but spells? I'd wear them consistently and forget haha.
Excellent points. As it is I'm not that good at remembering to charge the spells and spirit vessels I have because I'm so used to wearing them or keeping them in my pockets.

When ordering a spirit/spill you would like to send to the master vessel, how does CH ensure that the spell/spirit goes to your MV and no one else's?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:When ordering a spirit/spill you would like to send to the master vessel, how does CH ensure that the spell/spirit goes to your MV and no one else's?
When it comes to buying a Spell for your Master Vessel you give them your order number. Beyond that, you might want to message HD.

If you wanted to transfer Spells you already have that aren't from CH, or that you bought from CH before the MV, you could buy a transmutation bag from them and do it yourself. I believe there's also instructions that come with purchasing the MV to transfer them on your own. I'd get the transmutation bag because I work better with visual representation but that's just me personally.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:When ordering a spirit/spill you would like to send to the master vessel, how does CH ensure that the spell/spirit goes to your MV and no one else's?
I got mixed up for a while and just put 'MV order' in the customer notes until I realised I was supposed to put the Master Vessel order number in the notes.

And you save a couple of % on the price by selecting the vessel as MV before you add the item to your cart.

These remote bindings are one of the things that have excited me about modern day 'paratechnology'. I don't regard myself as an amazingly impressive pyschic but I have definitely sensed very strongly each spirit that has gone on my MV. And it saves on transatlantic postal costs.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”