Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: These remote bindings are one of the things that have excited me about modern day 'paratechnology'. I don't regard myself as an amazingly impressive pyschic but I have definitely sensed very strongly each spirit that has gone on my MV. And it saves on transatlantic postal costs.
It's the little things in life that make you believe in magic lol

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
SilverElf wrote:When ordering a spirit/spill you would like to send to the master vessel, how does CH ensure that the spell/spirit goes to your MV and no one else's?
I got mixed up for a while and just put 'MV order' in the customer notes until I realised I was supposed to put the Master Vessel order number in the notes.

And you save a couple of % on the price by selecting the vessel as MV before you add the item to your cart.

These remote bindings are one of the things that have excited me about modern day 'paratechnology'. I don't regard myself as an amazingly impressive pyschic but I have definitely sensed very strongly each spirit that has gone on my MV. And it saves on transatlantic postal costs.
That absolutely makes sense. Thanks!

Now I'm definitely getting one for sure...*eyes next paycheck*

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
SilverElf wrote:Also good to know. Definitely putting a MV at the top of my to-buy list. Thanks!
It's definitely a useful tool to have at your disposal. I'm hoping that we can make special requests for it, too. Like if I want a gemstone ring but I want the gemstone to be a specific gem and/or color. I wear a lot of black to wearing a white or pink ring just, uh, wouldn't really do it for me haha.
I hope so too. I'd like a MV that I could wear, and have on me at all times. Even though all my spirits and spells are bridged to me, I like having their vessels nearby at all times.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:
Ishvala wrote:
SilverElf wrote:Also good to know. Definitely putting a MV at the top of my to-buy list. Thanks!
It's definitely a useful tool to have at your disposal. I'm hoping that we can make special requests for it, too. Like if I want a gemstone ring but I want the gemstone to be a specific gem and/or color. I wear a lot of black to wearing a white or pink ring just, uh, wouldn't really do it for me haha.
I hope so too. I'd like a MV that I could wear, and have on me at all times. Even though all my spirits and spells are bridged to me, I like having their vessels nearby at all times.
Same here. It's a comfort. I find myself fidgeting with one of my Spirit's vessels constantly. Which gave me an idea of turning one of those fidget spinner rings into a Master Vessel with CH's help. It'd certainly give me peace of mind in many ways if that was possible.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”