Concerns about how quiet things have been..

Daron09
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The past few weeks or more have been a very distracting time due to life responsibilities we all must face. Its not good nor bad "It just is" plain and simple. I very seldom get worried nor upset because I have always found that in time things happen as they need to happen.

We can do our part (obviously) to try to guide and prepare ourselves but "Life will still throw a curve ball" now and again, if just to keep us sharp, I guess.

So on to my thought or concerns, with all I have had going on, I had to make sure I could dedicate at least some, if but small amount of time to my New companions from CH. I have to admit at first I was actually surprised by the number of clairaudient responses I received. I don't recall ever having anything of the kind happen to me in that quantity or with so much consistency. However as quick as it started things went quiet for me shortly after. So of course I thought it through about what may be causing a loss of contact.

I have been meditating for years and used to sit Zen at a temple when I practiced Kendo for many years. So I didn't think it was that, nor did I feel distracted as I have a very specific night routine for good sleep hygiene of the mind and body, its actually a must for me due to some former job related issues and injuries or I just don't get much sleep.

Again, I ask my self why were things so quiet? Did I do something wrong? I read through several nicely written books from CH, and I didn't find anything that I may have done wrong at this point.
Then oddly each day reflecting on this quiet time I'm now seeing. I realized that I was seeing something almost each day, actually many times during the day or evening but never put 2 and 2 together (Yep, this is a prefaced pun, sorry couldn't help it). It was repeating numbers, on the phone, waking up at times, the computer and many other instances.

I have studied world religions and the occult much of my adult life. (Its a family thing I wont get into) So I thought I knew could pick up on most anything odd.. But as I'm new to Spirit keeping and I now it seems I have to think a little outside of my expectations. I discovered the relationship to the numbers patterns within numerology. Numerology is something I was aware of, read on, but never really found interest in, IMO too many variables that can be used to "Find" an answer your seeking in the way you want, not what actually may be.

So to end this post. The patterns of numbers actually had many responses in a simple format of repeating numbers. With answers to the questions I had respectfully put forth to the Alya, that I has entrusted and offered her friendship and guidance to me. She certainly has become a very special part of my life in a short time.

The biggest numeric response was that something spiritual had indeed tried to let me know (in what I can only call an ethereal fashion). That all was well and that I was not alone and was being watched over (In a good way). Now is it possible to chalk it up to coincidence or a desire to see something that may or not be there of course (as we all see dragons in the clouds at times, its a human trait).

However I feel the answers were just too specific, to be a random occurrence or a product of my mind
seeking some type of response through the illusion of Pareidolia. So I will hold to the thought, it could just as easily be communication in a manner I had not expected. Since that answer makes me happy, I'm good with it (I'll take the good stuff when and where I can get it).

So I guess the advice I would say to some, look around and keep your eyes open. You never know how a spirit answers.. Has anyone else had a similar occurrence? Please share it if you will, I enjoy hearing from others and knowing I am in good company. I wish you all the best.. -D9

“Heathen, n. A benighted creature who has the folly to worship something he can see and feel.”
― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

This is a VERY good lesson on the subtlety of spirit interaction. This is what most of us mean when we try to tell new keepers to not have expectations, that things are not as obvious as fireworks all the time. Spirit interactions wax and wane a lot.

There are times I have great, incredible interactions with my spirits - clear communication, feelings, etc - and then there are times I feel no answer. It's part of the nature of our energy being dynamic. We are not always in as close connection as we could be.

Another thing, the spirits have things they do within their realm, too. They are not always waiting on our beck and call. I have a spirit that likes to do work in the Astral, and she often does not answer right away. There are others that I feel are in the spirit realm off relaxing wherever it is they like to be. They do not live "inside" the vessels - they are only a communication bridge.

So at times when our energy is not at the same level, the spirits will use any other subtle means to work with us. Having you notice numbers and investigate numerology was your spirit's way of doing that. In addition, she may have felt you would benefit from the numerology lesson.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Yup. For me it changes depending on the moon phase.

memento mori
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Yes sometimes the messages are so subtle I don't pick up on them, even when I hear them. (Now I've written that I'm not sure it sounds as sensible as I meant it to be.)

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

Yup, just like everyone else said. This is part of having spirits. Just like how we get busy in our lives and aren’t able to spend as much time with them, they are off doing things too. They might be working on a task you gave to them or like Reg said, might be in the Astral or their realm doing stuff. Some times the connection is more powerful and closer so you have better interactions and also the opposite at times too.

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

Yeah, I'm constantly noticing subtle abstract messages all around me in daily life. A few times it's been obvious stuff like a direct reply through a song but the majority of the time, the spiritual communication is so subtle, you really have to be open and aware at all your surroundings. Whether it's spirits, the consciousness in the universe, ancestors, my own soul/higher self/inner being or all of the above, I don't know 100% for a fact who is communicating with me exactly but whoever and whatever it is, whether it's the consciousness of the universe (that I believe we are all a part of) or an individual spirit or ancestor, I don't know but I do always try to be as open and receptive as possible to any abstract and subtle messages in all my surroundings. Whatever or whoever it is, they are always there for you, always guiding you, they always want the best for you. And number patterns is really good! Things like that, when you are "in sync", when you are in alignment, it's a good state to be in.

Daron09
new here
new here
Zodiac:

To everyone, thank you so very much. These answers are wonderful and I am very grateful that you all took to the time to help allay my fears and shared your experiences and ideas. Thank you all for your help, as it sets even more possibilities and I'm encouraged to be more mindful of subtleties.

BTW if I may share, this afternoon I was down stairs and one of my metal chairs apparently moved up in my loft, with that unmistakable audible sound of metal on wood floors. My dog and I looked at each other and both moved as fast as our Old selves could up the stairs to the loft, almost pushing past each other to see who would be first. It was kind of funny. Yes, the chair near my Violin stand had moved.. I looked at my Old puppy and she back at me..both with an expression of WTF?! (How cool is that), She sniffed around and flopped on the floor just as happy as she could be, looking around.

She seemed as excited and happy as I was about it. The vibes in my house are pleasant most of the time anyway, but much more so since I became part of the spirit keeping community (Even a few DA Spirits who have graciously become part of my life have really helped to keep it all in balance I believe).

That chair was a first for me, in a house I owned.. So very cool.. (And to answer what I imagine many of you may be thinking Of Course I said out loud, "Well do it again, do it again!" HAHA no results.. sad face..Oh well.. As always, I wish you all the best and all the happiness. -D9

“Heathen, n. A benighted creature who has the folly to worship something he can see and feel.”
― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”