Haunted dolls.

Spiritbaby94
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I recently adopted 2 Spirit children. Prior to their adoption I could feel them calling out to me I can communicate with them before their vessel arrived.
Unfortunately when they were shipped they were held up at the post office and once I found out that shipping was delayed it seems like I lost all contact with them.
The girls arrived to my house but I don't feel them. Is it possible they left their vessel?
This wasn't the first spirit that I've adopted. I've had another in the past who was very active. Is there any advice? How can I tell if they made it here safely?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Perhaps try the recommended bonding method while relaxing and letting go of expectations...?

Sometimes our mental alignment subconsciously is delicately balanced. It seems common for spirit keepers to get blocks like this. Worry is said to make it worse, so trying to feel like there is no problem or reminding yourself you've done nothing wrong may be a good remedy, allowing a subconscious reset and for communication to reestablish itself.

If the conjurer / seller bound the spirits, they would be able to tell you whether they think the spirits were free to leave the vessel and if they have, the conjurer would be able to tell you if they can rebind or recall them to the vessel that arrived.

It's standard practice in the kind of spirit keeping that Creepy Hollows represents for a binding to be permanent. If yours are, then it is probably just a block you have, which is most likely temporary.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm just wondering if I misread your question. If the haunted dolls are not a type of vessel used by a conjurer to bind a child spirit, what I said isn't relevant. I know some are 'naturally' haunted but others may be like vessels for a conjured spirit.

I guess the first thing to do is ask the person you got them from if they can give advice.

After that, if a haunted doll expert on this forum still hasn't been able to solve the problem for you, perhaps try emailing the Creepy Hollows support email address and ask if they have any service they can carry out for you that might help. I know very little about this subject.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I have tons of 'haunted' spirit-inhabited dolls myself and other spirit bound objects as well. I pretty much worry about the same thing. I usually never believe any of them could be empty or they would leave their vessels. I feel those with very strong medium abilities would instantly be able to tap into the spirit but unfortunately most times a majority of people do not have that ability to connect easily, I also worry I cannot feel/sense/experience things. A lot of the people I notice who just start out getting a haunted doll expect to see dramatic displays of activity like orbs or shadows or the doll moving but I always feel that is very rare to see, so personally, I usually wait no matter how long it takes.

All I can say is I have a bound spirit photograph and I had experienced nothing from it for a few months and then since October last year I've basically been getting the most activity from it.

This is my guess, but it could be that your spirits have gone quiet temporarily. Or they could be those kind of spirits that become "active" over a period of time, or in the oncoming months, or whenever they want.

But I do think you can try something out, maybe you can get an EMF meter device? Perhaps read the temperature around the dolls. Also a spirit box device could work perhaps, though most of those are pricey. Hope this helps!!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Living Entities”