Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

So in a nutshell I got into a small crash into a pill of snow due to loss of traction on my car wheels, car managed to survive with just a broken plate on the front.

The thing is when I was going to get into my car when leaving home, I heard the car door locks randomly switch, my keys were in my jacket pocket and it is loose and no pressure on any of the buttons as well as that being the only set of keys to access my car. I thought little of it and considered it to be a glitch or something.

So what do you think? Also I have two Ubis, think they had possibly foreseen the crash and caused the locks to switch as a warning?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It's possible, but hard to say without confirmation. If you can communicate with them well, you can ask them and see what they say. If not, you can try to ask via pendulum or tarot or tell them to respond with a touch on your nose for Yes, a touch on your knee for no, or something like that. Either way the best way is to find out from them.

That said, could have been a glitch too. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’m glad you’re OK and the car wasn’t too damaged!

I know our keep try to protect us. Having said that, influencing the material world from outside the material world takes a lot of doing. Having said THAT, you got through the mishap with no injury and minimal damage, so I’m thinking they did a good job. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Likes2Read wrote:I’m glad you’re OK and the car wasn’t too damaged!

I know our keep try to protect us. Having said that, influencing the material world from outside the material world takes a lot of doing. Having said THAT, you got through the mishap with no injury and minimal damage, so I’m thinking they did a good job. :)
My thoughts too. I'm also very happy to hear you had minimal damage to the car and none to yourself.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Ellie44 wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I’m glad you’re OK and the car wasn’t too damaged!

My thoughts too. I'm also very happy to hear you had minimal damage to the car and none to yourself.
Agreed, even if they might've had nothing to do with the locks, I'm glad they were there with you.
It could have been a lot worse...

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I am glad you and your car are ok. Hearing alot about the mishaps during the terrible snow polar vortex.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”