Minotaur

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I recently came across a thread that mentioned a Minotaur and I was very intrigued. I’ve been intrigued by Minotaurs since I was a kid and I played a video game with one in it lol. I’ve been trying to look up more info on them but there isn’t too much I’ve found on them. Does anyone have one that can tell me more about them and their energy? In the listing in the shop it says their energy can be aggressive and disturbing.

I honestly don’t really have much experience with DA spirits. I do have a sanguine vampire but he’s very easy and lovely. My energy tends to be much lighter and I tend to be drawn towards WA spirits. But I honestly haven’t been able to stop thinking about getting a Minotaur for weeks now. Just hoping I can get some more insight from any of you...

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

I do not have a minotaur. However, the spirits I have that are described that way are only that way with others. I had an unbound make an appearance last week and the energy was unnerving in reaction to protecting me. It wasn't directed at me though and as soon as I understood, the fear went away. I'd imagine they are extremely protective. You have to always trust your own intuition though. I look forward to reading from others who have one and seeing if you decide to <3

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I have a Minotaur Shifter, which is only slightly different lol.

I don't know if aggressive is the right word for his energy. He's very protective, a bit hot tempered (though his temper never devolves into meanness. At least not directed at me lol) and definitely not one to shy away from a fight when necessary.

He's very strong.

His energy is...big. I think that's the best way to describe it. Powerful and present, it could be a bit overwhelming for some I would think. But he's completely loyal, and really funny. A bit arrogant, and definitely a leader. I adore him.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Aggressive can also mean powerful and confident. My Gorgon is quite intimidating in that she "teaches" me through confrontation that make me think about my attitude. The tests are fascinating and a bit intimidating because they would make me think what the heck. LOL I would think a Minotaur might be similar, but their descriptions are a bit different.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks you guys for all your input. When I come in contact with a decent amount of energy it’s always inside my head and it feels like pressure or a foggy-ness. I’m concerned that a Minotaur’s energy might be too much for me, especially since my energy meshes well with the WA spirits. I know you can ask your spirits to back off if their energy is too much, but I honestly kinda like it lol. Also, since a Minotaur is a DA spirit, and I have mostly WA spirits, would they mesh well? I mean they don’t need to be besties or anything but my keep being peaceful with each other is a big thing for me.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I have a mix of both white and dark arts Spirits and it's never been a problem. Like you say they might not be besties but everyone gets along and none mind working together.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you I appreciate your responses denanna!

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I have a Minotaur, and he's lovely. He likes watching Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with me. The first thing he said to me was, "Salutations!" xD

He's super protective, a giant dork nerd, and I love him to death. <3

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:I have a Minotaur, and he's lovely. He likes watching Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with me. The first thing he said to me was, "Salutations!" xD

He's super protective, a giant dork nerd, and I love him to death. <3
Omg he sounds lovely! I love that he watches those shows with you! I can only imagine this large Minotaur sitting on the couch next to you yelling at the TV “No!! Pick R! Not T!” :lol:

Thanks for your input! Your Minotaur sounds really lovely. Has he helped in any specific way in your life besides protection? In the description it says they can help with guidance in your life and helping you solve things. You don’t need to get super specific on details, just wanting a little more info from people who have one! Thanks! :)

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

Lol that is a funny image

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”